The State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) and assigned the board a power of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment. It has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules. The RSMSSB rolled out the Application forms for the recruitment of Physical Training Inspector Grade-III on May, 30 2018 and were kept open for registration till June 29, 2018 for a total of 4500 vacancies out of which 3930 vacancies are kept for Tribal Sub Plans (TSP) Area while the rest 570 vacancies are for the Non-TSP area. The examination for the post of Physical Training Instructor Grade-III has been scheduled on September 30, 2018. For further details refer the article RSMSSB PTI Application Form 2018.
Rajasthan RSMSSB PTI Application Form 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) released notification for online PTI applications, which now have been closed and no more further registrations are being done. Candidates can check the detailed information in the page below.
|Availability of application form||30 May, 2018|
|Closure of application form||29 June, 2018|
Apply Online: The application was available at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
The application fee for the RSMSSB PTI 2018 was different for the people of various categories, a detailed fee description for each category is given below:
|General/ creamy OBC||Rs. 450/-|
|Non creamy OBC of Rajasthan||Rs. 350/-|
The payment of fees can be done by using online transaction methods, while the candidates who lack the facility of online payment modes can visit the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC) to make the payment. The bank transfer charges were applicable over the Application fee.
How To Apply
The candidates were supposed to follow steps mentioned below in order to fill the online application form of RSMSSB PTI 2018:
- The applicant had to visit the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then the applicant was required to click on the recruitment tab after which list of various post would appear and then the applicant had to choose the “APPLY” tab infront of the PTI post.
- Then there was a need to login to the SSO ID and if the applicant was not having a SSO ID he had to register himself/herself by clicking on the REGISTER link.
- After Logging into the SSO account the candidate had to fill the application form.
- After the filling up of the application form the candidate was redirected to a preview screen where he/she could check for the mistakes if any.
- After the rectification of mistakes (if any) the candidate was required to click the “FINAL SUBMIT” tab which opens the payment gateway page.
- Then the candidate was required to pay the fees as per his category.
Important Facts About Application Form
- The photograph which was to be uploaded during filling up the application form had specified size, dimensions and other features which are mentioned below:
- Photograph should not be more than 6 months old. Candidates face should cover 50% of Photograph and face and head of the Applicant in photo should not be covered by any fabric, shade or hairs. Applicant’s head, eye, nose and chin should be visible.
- Photo should be in JPEG format with a size of 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm. JPEG photo should be a minimum pixel of 240 * 320 sizes and a maximum of 480 * 640 sizes (0.3 megapixels). The size of file should be in between 50 KB to 100 KB and should not exceed.
- The signature which was to be uploaded also had specified features which are mentioned below:
- Applicants should sign in the rectangular box with black or dark blue pen and other persons signature will not be valid. Scan or click the photograph of the signature in rectangular box and should be in JPEG format.
- The minimum pixel for JPEG should be 280 * 80 and maximum pixel should be 560*160. The size of file should be in between 20kb – 50kb.
- After clicking the “Final Submission” no rectifications in the application forms were entertained.