RSMSSB has released the RSMSSB Admit card for Tax Assistant 2018. RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018 is released for computer proficiency test to be held on October 16, 2019. RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card is an important document as it needed at the time of examination. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to take entry in the examination hall. Candidates can check complete details on RSMSSB Rajasthan Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018 from this page.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018
Admit Card contains important details or information of candidates who filled the application form and will going to appear in the examination. The details that admit card contains are candidate’s name, exam centre, exam timings etc.
|Admit Card will be released on||07 Oct 2018|
|Date of Examination||14 Oct 2018|
|Computer ProficiencyTest||16 Oct 2019|
Admit Card Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding the admit card.
- Click here to check notice regarding the date of computer proficiency test.
- Click here to check the Exam Dates.
Admit Card: Click here for RSMSSB Tax Assistant Admit Card 2018.
How to download Admit Card
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the download Admit Card link.
- Enter the asked details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your admit card will be displayed.
- Download it and take two print out of it for future references.
- No, admit card will be sent to the candidates by post or by any second method.
- The candidates have to download the Admit card only form the official website only.
- Candidates have to bring the downloaded admit card at the exam centre.
- No candidates will be entertained without admit card.
- Keep the admit card safe as it may also be required for the further process.