RUHS Drug Control Officer Result 2018 will be announced later after the successful conduction of online test. The Official dates regarding the results will be announced later on the official website. RUHS Drug Control Officer Result 2018 will be declared after the careful assessment of candidate performance in the online examination which will be held on May 18, 2018. The qualified candidates will be called for the document verification process later. Check the selection Process and other details regarding the RUHS Drug Control Officer Result 2018 below in this article below.
RUHS Drug Control Officer Result 2018
Result for the RUHS Drug Control Officer will be available later, one month(approximately) after the conduction of online examination. Check the schedule for the RUHS Medical officer result 2018 below.
|Examination Date||18 May 2018|
|Result Date||to be announced|
Result: Results will be available later on www.ruhsraj.org.
The selection process for the post of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Drug Control Officer recruitment 2018 will comprise of an Online Test. After the online examination qualified applicants will be called for documents verification. The number of applicants called for document verification will be based on the performance of a candidate in the online examination.
Candidates will have to submit following documents Original and Photocopies for the verification of eligibility of the candidate for the posts released by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences recruitment 2018.
- Declaration (printed along with the application form).
- Mark sheet(s) / degree / provisional certificate of PG examination, if passed.
- Mark sheet(s) and degree / provisional certificate of UG examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent.
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class certificate or any other equivalent certificate
- Showing the date of birth / Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class).
- Caste certificate (SC, ST, Non-creamy layer OBC, Non-creamy layer MBC) issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- LD certificate / PH certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Ex-servicemen certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Aadhaar / Govt. or PSU card /
- Experience certificate(s), if applicable.
- N.O.C from present employer, if applicable.
- Document of registration in Rajasthan medical council (UG degree), permanent or temporary.
- Document of registration in Rajasthan medical council (PG degree), if applicable.
- Attempt certificate of UG examination.
- Attempt certificate of PG examination.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Four (4) Recent Passport size photo same as affixed on the application form.
- Any other relevant certificate(s) / document(s)
Result for the RUHS Medical officer will be announced for the qualified candidates. Final recruitment will be done after the document verification. Candidates will be updated as soon as official notification is relesased by the University.