RUHS Food Analyst Officer Admit Card 2018 is not released yet. Schedules regarding the admit card will be declared by the Rajasthan University Of Health Science. Admit card will be released only after the application process is over. Candidates can check their admit card online when it is released online. RUHS Food Analyst Officer Admit Card 2018 won’t be sent by post. Candidates applied for the RUHS Food Analyst recruitment will only receive the admit card. To know about any information regarding the admit card be up to date on the page.
RUHS Food Analyst Officer Admit Card 2018
RUHS will release the admit card on its official website i.e www.ruhsraj.org. Admit card will be issued for only for the candidates whose application whose application is submitted successfully without any mislead information. A direct link for the admit card will be provided in this page.
|Exam||18 May 2018|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
Admit card: Admit card for RUHS Food Analyst will be available at www.ruhsraj.org
How to get the Admit card?
Following the steps to get the admit card. Candidates can follow the same.
- Visit the official website of RUHS which is mention above.
- Navigate to the link in the notification box indicates Admit card.
- Click the link and it will direct you to the admit card page.
- Enter the email id (if asked) or any relevant query.
- Candidate can view their admit card.
- Check all the information provided in the admit card.
- If any correction contact RHUS.
- If the information is correct download the admit card.
Particulars printed on Admit Card
- Admit card carries the information regarding the names of applicant, enrol no or registration no, date of examination, exam centre.
- Admit Card is necessary to be carried on examination day. Without the Admit Card applicant won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall nor allowed to write the exam.
- Applicant has to read the instruction regarding examination provided in the admit card carefully before the examination.
- Any kind of marks or spoiled Admit card won’t be allowed. So keep the admit card safe for the exam purpose.
The exam pattern for Food Analyst is released by the RUHS. Exam question paper will contain 100 multiple choice question paper of one marks each. The question in the exam will be from the subject mentioned in the syllabus. Candidates can check the topic syllabus for detail information on the syllabus.