Rajasthan University of Health Sciences or RUHS is a state university situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan. RUHS was established on 25 February 2005 under The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences recruits officers from time to time depending upon the vacancies released by the RUHS. In its latest notification, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences invites online applications for RUHS Recruitment 2018 of Medical Officer in Dental and Medical field. Candidates have to check their eligibility criteria before applying for the RUHS Recruitment 2018. Eligible candidates could apply for the online written examination to be held for the RUHS Recruitment 2018. Check the eligibility criteria, Application Process, Posts, Reservation details etc in this article below.
RUHS Recruitment 2018: Medical Officer (Dental, Medical)
Candidates interested in RUHS Recruitment 2018 have to fill the online application form for the written test that has been conducted in the month of May 2018. So candidates were advised to fill the application form as soon as possible to avoid last minute hassle. Check the detailed schedule below.
|Start date for filling of online application form||28 Mar 2018 (after 5.00 pm)|
|Last date for submitting the online application||18 Apr 2018 (12.00 midnight)|
|Printing of admit card(Tentative)||11 May 2018 (5.00 pm onwards)|
|On-line examination (computer-based) at Jaipur||18 May 2018|
|Result||05 Jun 2018|
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences recruitment 2018 includes an application form, admit card etc. Check the detailed information and links below in the article.
Candidates have to check their eligibility before applying for the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences recruitment 2018. Only eligible candidates will be considered for the selection process of recruitment.
|Medical Officer (Dental)||B.D.S. as per order no. F03(7) DOP/A-11/97, dated 17.09.1999 and Rajasthan State Dental Council registration is mandatory before filling the online application form.|
|Medical Officer (Medical)||MBBS as per order no. F03(7) DOP/A-11/97, dated 17.09.1999 and RMC registration is mandatory before filling the online application form.|
For both the posts Minimum 22 years and maximum 47 years as on by the date of examination. i.e May 18, 2018, will be required for the recruitment. There is age relaxation for certain categories regarding maximum age limit.
- Ex-Servicemen: Maximum 50 years of age.
- SC/ST/OBC: Age Relaxation for males is 5 years and for females is 10 years
- General (Females): Age Relaxation is 5 years.
- Disabled People: For General it is 10 years, for OBC it is 13 years and for SC/ST it is 15 years.
RUHS has released application forms online for the recruitment that is available on the official website on the specific window notified by the University.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates will have to apply online on the official website of the Rajasthan University. Candidates will have to provide essential details like Personal details, Qualification dates, Address details, Employment details, Internship details etc and upload the signature, Photograph in a specific format notified by the Rajasthan University. Candidates are advised to fill all the information carefully if in case any discrepancy is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected at any time of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
|SC/ST category of Rajasthan State||Rs 2500/-|
After the online application form process, Rajasthan University will send Admit Cards for the Online Test and other information through the registered e-mail ID. Candidates have to take the print out of the Admit Card to carry it on examination day. Admit Card is required to be downloaded from Rajasthan University website at www.ruhsraj.org. Applicants will not be admitted to the online test without the valid Admit Card.
The examination shall be held at Jaipur. However, the RUHS reserves the right to create cities/centre (s) for examination and also to call the candidates for the examination at any city/centre.
- The online (computer-based) examination will be of 120 minutes duration and there shall be 100 Mulitple Choice Question of one mark each. There shall be No Negative Marking.
- The online (computer-based) examination shall be held in English Language only.
|Dental||All subjects & topics covered in B.D.S. Curriculum as per Dental Council of India|
|Medical||All subjects & topics covered in MBBS.Curriculum as per Medical Council of India.|
The selection process for the post of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences recruitment 2018 will comprise of an Online Test. After the online examination qualified applicants will be called for documents verification. The number of applicants called for document verification will be based on the performance of a candidate in the online examination.
Candidates will have to submit following documents Original and Photocopies for the verification of eligibility of the candidate for the posts released by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences recruitment 2018.
- Signed application form.
- Mark sheet(s) / degree / provisional certificate of PG examination, if passed.
- Mark sheet(s) and degree / provisional certificate of UG examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent.
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth /Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class).
- Caste certificate (SC, ST, Non-creamy layer OBC, Non-creamy layer MBC) issued by the
- competent authority, if applicable.
- LD certificate / PH certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Ex-servicemen certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- In case of Widow/widower death certificate of the spouse.
- In case of divorce certified copy of decree from the competent court.
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Aadhaar / Govt. or PSU card /
- Experience certificate(s), if applicable.
- N.O.C from present employer, if applicable.
- Document of registration in Rajasthan medical council (UG degree), permanent or temporary.
- Document of registration in Rajasthan medical council (PG degree), if applicable.
- Attempt certificate of UG examination.
- Attempt certificate of PG examination.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Four (4) Recent Passport size photo same as affixed on the application form.
- Any other relevant certificate(s) / document(s)
After the document verification, final results will be announced. Qualified candidates will be finally recruited for Rajasthan University of Health Sciences recruitment 2018.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences recruitment 2018 has released posts for both Medical and Dental in its latest notification.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences recruitment 2018 has various posts reserved for different categories. So candidates seeking the benefit of reservation must submit attested copy of the caste certificate (SC, ST, Non-creamy layer OBC, Non-creamy layer MBC) or the additional category certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority.
Official Website: www.ruhsraj.org