RUHS Medical Officer Application Form 2018 has been released by the University on the official website on Mar 28, 2018 and the process will continue till Apr 18, 2018. Candidates interested in the RUHS Medical Officer Application Form 2018 can apply for the same and candidates have to appear for the online examination on May 18, 2018, after downloading the valid admit cards. Candidates can look for detailed information regarding RUHS Medical Officer Application Form 2018 in this article below.
RUHS Medical Officer Application Form 2018
Interested candidates have to apply for the online recruitment after checking the eligibility criteria. After the application process is over admit cards will be released soon. Check the schedule for the application below.
|Start date for filling of online application form||28 Mar 2018 (after 5.00 pm)|
|Last date for submitting the online application||18 Apr 2018 (12.00 midnight)|
|On-line examination (computer-based) at Jaipur||18 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for RUHS Medical Officer Application Form 2018.
Official Website: www.ruhsraj.org
|SC/ST category of Rajasthan State||Rs 2500/-|
RUHS Medical Officer releases application forms for the online recruitment that is available on the official website on the specific window notified by the University.
How to Apply
- Click on the link available above.
- Register yourself with valid Email Id and set your password.
- Login with the Registered Email Id.
- Enter essential details like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Domicile, Address etc.
- Enter your Qualification details and Internship details.
- Enter Rajasthan Dental Council (RDC) Registration details (BDS).
- Enter your Employment details.
- Enter information regarding Information regarding conduct/character certificate.
- Upload Photograph/Signature/Documents.
- Pay the Application fees.
Guidelines for scanning the photograph
Scanned copy of your recent passport size coloured photo (taken on or after January 01, 2018) (jpg or jpeg, size preferably up to maximum 50 KB).
- Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis.
- Uniforms should not be worn in your photo, except religious clothing that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo.
- Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons (a medical certificate may be required).
- Glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses or by turning off the camera flash.
Guidelines for scanning the signature
Scanned copy of your signature in the prescribed format (jpg or jpeg, size preferably up to maximum 30 KB). Be very careful while scanning your signature. You should first put your signature in an area of about 2″ × 1″ on blank paper with a ballpoint pen. Scan this paper. Cut/ select only signature area (2″ × 1″) and save it as Jpg or jpeg (do not upload your signature in A4 size format / full paper).
Guidelines for scanning the documents
Scanned copy of your documents in the prescribed format (jpg or jpeg, size preferably between 100 KB to 500 KB). Be very careful while scanning your document.
Documents to be uploaded
- Photo id (pan card / adhaar card/ driving licence/ voter id/ passport/Govt. or PSU Card).
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th mark sheet/certificate).
- Internship completion certificate.
- Provisional/ permanent UG degree
- Provisional/ permanent PG degree
- Caste Certificate by competent Authority if applicable.
- LD/PH Certificate by competent Authority if applicable.
- Ex-serviceman Certificate by competent Authority if applicable.
- Rajasthan Medical Council registration