RUHS Medical Officer Application Form 2019 – Rajasthan University of Health and Sciences has released the application form for the recruitment in 737 posts of Medical officers. Candidates need to fill the online application form for the RUHS medical officer recruitment. The last date to fill the application form for medical officer recruitment. All the candidates having MBBS degree are eligible to apply for the RUHS medical officer recruitment. Along with the application form submission, candidates need to pay a requisite amount as the application fee. In order to know more about the RUHS medical officer application form 2019, including, steps to apply, documents required. application fee and more, candidates must proceed reading this artcle.
Latest: RUHS Medical Officer Application processis over!
RUHS Medical Officer Application Form 2019
The application form for the recruitment of RUHS medical officer is to be filled in an online mode only. As the application form is available for a limited period of time, the candidates need to stay updated with the deadline and apply before the same. Check the table below in regard with the RUHS Medical Officer Application Form 2019 event schedule.
|Start date for filling of online application form||26 Nov 2019 (after 5.00 pm)|
|Last date for submitting the online application||24 Dec 2019 (12.00 midnight)|
Application process is over!
Candidates need to pay an amount as the application fee at the time of filling the application form. Not paying the application fee will lead to incomplete application form. The candidates with the incomplete application form will not be issued the admit card for the recruitment test. Hence, there will be no test for the candidates who haven’t completed the online application form. Candidates can check the application fee and the mode of payment here.
- Reserved Categories – Rs. 2500
- Un-reserved categories – Rs. 5000
Mode of Payment – Candidates can pay the application fee in any of the following modes:
- Online Emitra Portal
- E-Mitra CSC KOISK centre
Documents Needed while filling the Application Form
After the start of the application form fillup, candidates need to upload certain documents in the process. These documents are to be uploaded by all the candidates. Candidates must be ready with these documents before the start filling the application form. The documents to be uploaded while filling the application form are given below.
- Photo id from any of the following.
- Pan card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving licence
- Voter id
- Govt. or PSU Card
- Date of Birth Certificate – any of the documents can be uploaded from below
- 10th mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Provisional/ permanent UG degree
- Provisional/ permanent PG degree
- EWS certificate issued by competent Authority (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate issued by competent Authority (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate issued by competent Authority (if applicable)
- Ex-serviceman Certificate issued by competent Authority (if applicable)
- Rajasthan Medical Council registration
Specification for Upload of Documents
Candidates uploading the documents need to follow a particular format and dimensions while uploading the same. The specifications has been provided RUHS. Candidates must ensure they have the documents uploaded in the set format only. If the candidates do not follow these specification the RUHS Medical Officer Application Form 2019 may get rejected. The specification include, dimensions of the scanned photos, format of the digital copy and size of the file. Check all the specification below.
|Photograph||between 25 mm – 35 mm||jpg or jpeg||50 KB|
|Signature||2″ x 1″||jpg or jpeg||30 KB|
|Other documents||–||jpg or jpeg||100 KB – 500 KB|
Other Specifications to be kept in mind
Other than the file size, dimensions and the format of the documents, candidates need to keep in mind some necessary specifications while the upload process. Check all of these specifications below.
Specification for Photograph upload
- Background in the photograph – Plain White or off white
- View – the photograph must be taken in full-face view looking towards the camera
- Expression – Neutral facial expressions with both eyes open.
- Clothing – Candidates must have basic clothing. Clothing specification is as under.
- Avoid wearing any kind of uniforms.
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that covers the hair or hairline
- headphones or wireless hands-free is not allowed in the photograph
- Prescription glasses, hearing devices can be worn while the capture of the photograph
- dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable
Any kind of clothing worn for religious purposes is acceptable for the photograph
Specification for Signature upload
Candidates need to sign on a plain white sheet which is to be done in an area of 2″ x 1″. The signature is to be done with a ball point pen. The scanned copy of the 2″ x 1″ area is to be uploaded keeping the file size and the format of teh scanned copy constant.
How to Apply for RUHS Medical Officer Application Form 2019?
Once the candidates know what all documents and specifications are required for filling the application form, they can proceed filling the application form. Application form for RUHS Medical Officer recruitment will consist of multiple steps to be followed by the candidate. Candidates can check the steps to fill the RUHS medical officer online application form 2019 below.
- Visit the official website of RUHS (ruhsraj.org)
- Under the latest news section click on the relevant link to fill the ‘RUHS Medical Officer Application Form 2019’
- Click on the ‘Click here for Online Apply’
- Candidates will be taken to a new recruitment portal of ‘RUHS recruitment’
- Here you will find the application form for all the recruitments available. Click on the ‘proceed’ button in front of medical officer recruitment.
- Candidates can now create the login credentials under the ‘New Registration’ block.
- Entering the email id will get the candidate registered. Candidates will receive the username and password over the registered email id
- Enter the login credentials and submit the same
- Fill the the details in the application form including personal details, qualification details and more.
- Upload of photograph and signature
- Upload other documents.
- Check all the details filled on the screen, make sure all the details are correct in all aspects
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
Details in the application form
Candidates need to fill multiple details in the application form. Candidates need to fill details including the personal details, communication details, qualification details and more. all the details to be filled in the application form are provided below.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- ID proof with number
- Marital Status
- Communication address and the permanent address
- Knowledge of Hindi language – Yes or No
- Secondary and higher secondary exam details
- UG degree details
- PG degree details
- Internship details
- Are you registered with RMC – Yes or No
- Employment details
- Information regarding conduct/character certificate
Want to know the details to be filled in the application form in depth – Click Here
Want to know the details to be filled in the application form in depth?
Application Form Correction
Candidates filling the application form need to be cautious while filling the same. RUHS does not provide any facility for the application form correction. Once the application fee is paid the application form is submitted successfully. Candidates need to check all the details in the application form before the fee payment. RUHS provides the opportunity to review the details in the application form before redirecting to application fee payment. Candidates must check all the details herin and proceed to paymenbt afterwards.
RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
After the successful submission of the application form, candidates will be issued the admit card for the exam to be conducted by RUHS. Candidates are required to carry the hard copy of the admit card to the examination centre on the day of the exam. The admit card will contain all the necessary details regarding the examination, including the details of the candidate, exam centre address, exam dat eand time, and the general instructions regarding the exam. The identity of the candidate will be verified through the admit card, hence, this turns out to be a necessary document for the exam day.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) has been established in 2005 with the ammendment of ‘The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005’. The University has been set up with the aim of providing advance knowledge in medical and health sciences. Along with providing education in the field of medical the university has the objective to provide a multipurpose super-speciality hospital and trauma centre. The university has the vision to improve the health of individuals by enhancing the quality of life and serving the community through the best clinical care, innovation of knowledge and scientific discovery.
RUHS Medical Officer 2019 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The only mode for application form submission is online. No other mode is used for the fillup of the application form.
Ans : Candidates applying as the reserved categories need to pay an amount if Rs. 2500, whereas, unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 5000
Ans : Candidates can make the payment of application fee in any of the following modes.