RUHS Medical Officer Result 2018 will be announced later after the successful conduction of online test. The Official dates regarding the results will be announced later on the official website. RUHS Medical Officer Result 2018 will be declared after the careful assessment of candidate performance in the online examination which will be held on May 18, 2018. The qualified candidates will be called for the document verification process later. Check the selection Process and other details regarding the RUHS Medical Officer Result 2018 below in this article below.
RUHS Medical Officer Result 2018
Result for the RUHS Medical officer will be available later, approximately one month after the conduction of online examination. Check the schedule for the RUHS Medical officer result 2018 below.
|Examination Date||18 May 2018|
|Result Date||to be announced|
Result: Results will be available later on www.ruhsraj.org.
Candidates will have to submit following documents Original and Photocopies for the verification of eligibility of the candidate for the posts released by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences recruitment 2018.
- Signed application form.
- Mark sheet(s) / degree / provisional certificate of PG examination, if passed.
- Mark sheet(s) and degree / provisional certificate of UG examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent.
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class certificate or any other equivalent certificate
- Showing the date of birth / Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class).
- Caste certificate (SC, ST, Non-creamy layer OBC, Non-creamy layer MBC) issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- LD certificate / PH certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Ex-servicemen certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- In case of Widow/widower death certificate of the spouse.
- In case of divorce certified copy of decree from the competent court.
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Aadhaar / Govt. or PSU card /
- Experience certificate(s), if applicable.
- N.O.C from present employer, if applicable.
- Document of registration in Rajasthan medical council (UG degree), permanent or temporary.
- Document of registration in Rajasthan medical council (PG degree), if applicable.
- Attempt certificate of UG examination.
- Attempt certificate of PG examination.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Four (4) Recent Passport size photo same as affixed on the application form.
- Any other relevant certificate(s) / document(s)
The selection process for the post of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences recruitment 2018 will comprise of an Online Test. After the online examination qualified applicants will be called for documents verification. The number of applicants called for document verification will be based on the performance of a candidate in the online examination.