Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd Assistant Engineer Admit Card plays a crucial role in the Exam Hall. Moreover, the Examiner will not allow any of the candidates to appear for the Asst. Engineer Exam if they fail to carry Admit Card of RVUNL. Furthermore, ensure whether the details printed on RVUNL AEN Call Letter are correct after downloading. If not so, inform the concerned superior authorities for appropriate corrections before the Exam Date. However, download the RVUNL Assistant Engineer 2018 Hall Ticket at the earliest possible to avert hurry at the last minute.
RVUNL AEN Admit Card 2018
RVUNL Admit Card 2018 has been released. However, candidates willing to take part in RVUNL AEN can utilise the direct link enclosed here to get AEN Admit Card 2018. Also, you can reach up to the official portal of Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. i.e. http://www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in for more details. Go through the entire article to know more about Admit card procedure, How to apply. However, aspirants can get to know the RVUNL AEN Exam Date, Test Timings etc from Admit Card of RVUNL. Stick to this page for latest updates on Rajasthan RVUNL Assistant Engineer.
|Admit Card||14 Jul 2018|
|Exam date||02 Aug 2018|
- Admit Card: Click here to download the RVUNL AEN Admit Card 2018.
- Information Handout: Click here to check the information handout.
- Scribed Form: Click here to check the scribed form.
How to Download Admit Card?
Candidates will be able to download their admit card by following these simple instructions:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the admit card
- Enter the registration Number / roll Number and Date of birth / password.
- Submit the details
- Download and take print out of the admit card.
- The exam will be conducted only through Online mode at venues given in the respective call letters.
- Choice of Center once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- No request for change of center / venue / date / session for Exam shall be entertained.
- RVUN reserves the right to cancel/ alter any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Candidate will appear for the exam at an Examination Center at his / her own risks and expenses and RVUN will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature.
- If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular center for “Online” exam or if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam at a center or due to any other reason, RVUN reserves the right to allot any center other than the center opted for.
The Question Paper shall consist of following two parts:-
1. Computer based “written competitive exam” shall be conducted through Online mode. The
Question Paper shall be of two (2) hours duration and shall consist of Objective Type
questions (Multiple Choice Questions) only.
2. The Question Paper shall consist of following two parts:-Part – A : 60% weightage
The standard and syllabus of the examination will be of the level of Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline.
Part – B : 40% weightage
(i) Reasoning & Mental Ability :- Analytical Reasoning, Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Shapes and Mirror Images, Clocks, etc.
(ii) Mathematics:- Mathematics. (Class-XII level)
(iii)General Knowledge & Everyday Science :- Current events including issues of State (Rajasthan), National & International importance, Persons & Places in recent news, Games & Sports, Science, Indian History, Civics, Geography, Indian Polity, etc., with special reference to Rajasthan.
(iv) Hindi General :- Hindi Grammar and language (Class-X level).
(v) English General :- English Grammar and language (Class-X level).
3. The Question Papers, except “Hindi General” of Part-B, shall be in English only.
4. There shall be no ‘Interview’.
5. There will be ‘Negative’ marking for each wrong answer. So we suggest you to attempt all questions.
6. To become eligible for consideration for appointment, candidates shall be required to secure minimum passing marks in each ‘Part’ as detailed below in the written competitive exams :-
(i) UR category candidates – 30% marks
(ii) SC / ST / BC / MBC / Ex-servicemen / PWD(PH) category candidates – 20% marks
The sum of marks obtained by candidates in the Part-A and Part-B of the examination will be counted for determining final order of their merit.
List Of Examination Center where exam will be conducted are listed below:-
|16.||Delhi NCR||Greater Noida|