|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
RVUNL Application Form 2016 is available on the official website of the RVUNL. Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form from the official website of the RVUNL.
|Onlilne Application Start||Last date of online Application|
|Assistant Engineer||15 Sep 2016||05 Oct 2016|
|Junior Engineer-I||21 Sep 2016||13 Oct 2016|
|Junior Chemist||21 Sep 2016||13 Oct 2016|
RVUNL Application Form 2016
Application form for the recruitment of the Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer-I and Junior Chemist is available on the official website. Candidates are advised to apply online. Candidates are also advised to first check the eligibility criteria before applying. Direct link to fill the application form is also available on this page.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date of the online application.
- For UR (GEN) – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST /BC /SBC/ PWD(PH) – Rs. 300/-
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to click the ‘Apply Online’ link given on this page.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate details and save application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- Candidates· can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for “Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature” detailed hereunder.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph & signature uploaded and all other details filled are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment of ‘Fee’.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph (4.Scm x 3.5cm) & Signature
1. Photograph Image
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture with front view.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such ‘as the DPI resolution, no. of colours, etc., during the process of scanning.
2. Signature Image
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be bet-ween 1 Okb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.