RVUNL Application Form 2021 – The application form for RVUNL Recruitment 2021 is now available online at energy.rajasthan.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply before March 16, 2021. Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam LTD (RVUNL) is inviting online applications for Accounts Officers and Personnel Officers, Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers-I, Junior Chemists & Informatics Assistants posts. While applying, candidates also have pay Rs. 1600/- as the application fee. Get complete details on RVUNL Application Form 2021, application fee, and others below.
Latest: RVUNL application form 2021 is now available. Get the direct link below.
RVUNL Application Form 2021
The application form for the same can only be submitted online and not by any other mode. Check all the important dates regarding RVUNL Application Form 2021 from the table below.
|Start of online registrations||24 Feb 2021|
|Last date to apply||16 Mar 2021|
|Last date to edit the application form||16 Mar 2021|
|Last date for the payment||16 Mar 2021|
|Last date to take print out of the application form||31 Mar 2021|
Apply Online: Click here to submit the RVUNL Application Form 2021.
RVUNL Application Fee 2021
The conducting body asks candidates to pay a requisite amount as the application fee. It is only after the payment that RVUNL accepts the application form submitted by the candidate. So, check out the category wise application fee and mode of payment below.
|UR (Gen)/EWS (annual income of family is Rs. 2.50 lakh or more)||Rs. 1600/-|
|UR (Gen)/EWS (annual income of family is less|
than Rs.2.50 lakh)/SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWBD(PH)
Mode of Payment
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Prerequisites for RVUNL Application Form 2021
Aspirants are suggested to keep the following documents with them for the registration and submission of the application form.
- Hand written declaration
- Left hand thumb impression
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Educational qualification certificates and mark sheets
- Photo ID Proof such as aadhar card
Image Specifications for RVUNL 2021 Online Application
Check out the image specifications for the documents to upload for RVUNL Recruitment 2021 below.
- Must be recent passport size photograph
- Should have a light colored background
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not accepted. However, Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimension – 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Format- JPG or JPEG for
- Size – 20kb–50 kb
- Sign on white with black ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb –20kb for signature
Left Thumb Impression
- Candidates have to upload the left-hand thumb impression on a whitepaper with clack or clue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB –50 KB
Hand Written Declaration
- “I, ______________ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The handwritten declaration should not be in CAPITAL letters.
- Candidates have to write the hand declaration on white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: : jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions:800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB –100 K
How to Submit RVUNL Application Form 2021?
The application procedure for RVUNL 2021 recruitment takes place online through official website. Eligible candidates can apply for the RVUNL Recruitment 2021 by following the steps below.
1st step: Go to the official website of the conducting body, energy.rajasthan.gov.in. Or, candidates can also use the direct link available below the dates table.
2nd step: Now, on reaching the website, aspirants have to tap on the “Menu” > “Career”.
3rd step: Here, click on the “Recruitment-2021 in State Power Companies of Rajasthan (Apply Online)”.
4th step: On the next screen, candidates will find the direct link to submit applications for RVUNL Recruitment 2021. Choose the post you want to apply for and proceed.
5th step: Tap on the registration button and the page as shown below appears on the screen.
6th step: Next step is to upload the photograph, signature and other documents.
7th step: Enter all the necessary details as asked in the application form.
8th step: Last step is to pay the application fee before the final submission.
Details to submit in RVUNL Application Form 2021
Here are the details a candidate have to enter in the RVUNL Application form 2021:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Marital status
- Ex-servicemen or not
- A person with a disability or not
- Aadhar card details
- Educational details
RVUNL Admit Card 2021
RVUNL releases the admit card for recruitment online through energy.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates should keep their registration number/ application number and password/ date of birth ready to log in. Also, they will get the intimation regarding the release of the RVUNL admit card through a registered email address/ mobile number. Furthermore, candidates have to carry the RVUNL 2021 admit card to the exam centre with photo id proof. Do not forget to affix a passport size photo on the space provided on the call letter It should be similar to what uploaded while applying.
About RVUNL Recruitment 2021
The RVUNL Recruitment 2021 is taking place for Accounts Officers and Personnel Officers, Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers-I, Junior Chemists & Informatics Assistants. As per the notice, recruitment is announced for the 1075 vacancies. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree are eligible for the RVUNL Recruitment 2021. The selection procedure includes the online exam and dv round.
Ans. Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1600/- as the application fee.
Ans. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field to apply for the RVUNL Recruitment.
Ans. RVUNL has announced an application procedure for Accounts Officers and Personnel Officers. Candidates can also apply for Assistant Engineers and Junior Engineers-I, Junior Chemists & Informatics Assistants post.