Steel Authority of India Limited has released notification against Advt. No. BSL/R/2016 – 02 for the posts Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (S-3) and Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (S-1) [Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Tribe (ST) Category candidates only] for filling up the 116 vacancies. Application form for the same can be filled online.
Interested and Eligible candidates can check the complete details of SAIL Bokaro OCT ACT 2016 like Application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result etc through this page below.
Latest – Admit Card for written exam of Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ACT) is now available to download. Exam has been rescheduled for Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (OCT).
|Admit Card||Click Here|
SAIL Bokaro OCT ACT 2016
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in the SAIL Bokaro OCT ACT 2016 Recruitment process can fill their Application online as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the online application.
Total No. of Post – 126
- Operator-cum-Technician Trainee – 84
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee – 42
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)||General , OBC||Rs. 250/-|
Upper Age Limit – 28 Years (As on 17 Dec 2016)
Educational Qualification (as on 17/12/2016)
For Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)
Matriculation & Three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Ceramics discipline.
For Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) (SRD for ST Category candidates only)
Matric + ITI from Govt. Recognized Institute in Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter & Rigger trades only.
Selection Process – Written Examination and Skill Test / Trade Test
How to apply – Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in.
|Starting date for submitting applications through website||25 Nov 2016|
|Closing date for submitting applications through website||17 Dec 2016|
|Admit Card for ACT written examination||31 Dec 2016|
|Date of Written Examination for ACT||As per Admit Card|
|Admit Card for OCT written examination||21 Jan 2017|
|Date of Written Examination for OCT||05 Feb 2017|
SAIL Bokaro OCT ACT 2016 Application Form
SAIL Bokaro OCT ACT 2016 Application Form for the given posts is available online at official website of Steel Authority of India Limited. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link provided below.
Application Process is over now.
SAIL Bokaro OCT ACT 2016 Application Form for Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Post – Click here to apply for application form for Operator-cum-Technician Trainee post.
SAIL Bokaro OCT ACT 2016 Application Form for Attendant cum Technician Trainee Post – Click here to apply for application form for Attendant cum Technician Trainee post.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Rs. 250/- (General , OBC)
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Nil (ST)
How to Apply ?
- Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.sail.co.in.
- Click on link named SAIL Operator, Technician Trainee Recruitment.
- Fill the application form and remit application fee.
- After successful submission take a printout of application.
- Upper age limit should not be exceed to 28 years as on 17 Dec 2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer) category respectively with respect to posts reserved for them.
- Additional relaxation of 10 years in age to Persons with Disabilities. Ex-Service men (ESM), who have put in not less than 6 months continuous service in the armed forces, will be allowed
age relaxation to the extent of military service plus three years against reserve/ unreserved vacancies as per government guidelines.
- Matriculation & Three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Ceramics discipline for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- Matric + ITI from Govt. Recognized Institute in Electrician, Machinist, Welder, Fitter & Rigger trades for Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)
(SRD for ST Category candidates only).
- Only Orthopedically handicapped (OL-One Leg Affected), Hearing Handicapped (PD-Partially Deaf) & Visually Handicapped (PB-Partially Blind) candidates having a minimum of 40 % disability are eligible to apply, as advertised post-wise respectively.
To be considered fit for employment, the candidate should be in good physical and mental health and should be able to perform his job effectively.
|Height||150 cms||143 cms|
|Weight||45 Kgs||35 Kgs|
Eligible candidates for the above posts will be required to appear in Written Examination. The minimum qualifying marks in Written Examination will be determined based on 50 percentile score (for UR Category)and 40 percentile score (for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) & PWD candidates.
Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for Skill Test / Trade Test in the ratio of 1:3. Skill Test / Trade Test will be only qualifying in nature and the final merit list of candidates who qualify the Skill Test / Trade Test will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination only. Information for Written Examination and Skill Test / Trade Test will be provided on our website www.sail.co.in only.PSU Recruitment