SAIL RMD Application Form 2019-2020 – The application form for Steel Authority of India Limited Raw Materials Division (SAIL RMD) has been released. Candidates can apply through the official website, sail.co.in. The last date for the submission is December 31, 2019. Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- to fill the SAIL RMD application form. Candidates can pay the application form in offline mode only. To apply for any post, candidates must fulfill the required eligibility norms. For further information related to SAIL RMD application form 2019-2020 including the process to fill the application, application fee, eligibility, read the article below.
Latest: SAIL has started the application process for SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019-2020. Apply through the link provided below!
SAIL RMD Application Form 2019-2020
Applicants can only apply for one post out of mining foreman, mining mate and surveyor. Check the important dates related to SAIL RMD 2019-2020 in the table below.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Start date for the application||01 Dec 2019|
|Last date to submit application||31 Dec 2019|
|Start date for downloading admit card||To be announced|
|Written examination date||To be announced|
Apply here: Click here to apply for SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019-2020.
SAIL RMD Application Form 2019-2020 Fee
SC and ST candidates are exempted from the fee submission. The application fee is required to submit to apply for SAIL RMD is as follows:
|Medical officer (dental)||Rs.500/-|
|Mining foreman, surveyor (mines), operator cum technician (trainee) and nursing sister (trainee)||Rs. 250/-|
|Mining mmate and attendant cum technician (trainee)||Rs. 150/-|
Mode of payment
Candidates can pay application fee only through offline mode which is SBI challan.
SAIL RMD 2019-2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any of the posts, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for SAIL RMD. Given below are the required age limit and educational qualification as per the post.
|Post||Maximum age limit|
|Medical officer dental||30 years|
|Mining Foreman||28 years|
|Mining mate||28 years|
|Surveyor (mines)||28 years|
|Opertor cum technician||28 years|
|Attendant cum technician||28 years|
|Nursing sister (trainee)||28 years|
For Medical officer (dental)
- BDS from a recognized institute or university by Dental Council of India with a minimum of 65% marks and with 1 year of post-qualification experience.
For Mining Foreman
- 10th with 3 years of full time diploma in mining engineering from a government recognized institute with a minimum of 50% marks (for General/OBC/EWS) and 40% marks (SC/ST). With this, a valid mines foreman certificate of competency from DGMS is required with 01 year of post-qualification experience.
For Mining Mate
- 10th with valid mining mate certificate of competency from DGMS with 1 year of post-qualification experience.
For Surveyor (mines)
- 10th pass and 3 years of full-time diploma in mining and mines’ surveying from a government recognized university. The minimum required marks are 50% in aggregate and having valid mines surveyor’s certificate of competency from DGMS and hiving 1 year post-qualification experience.
For operator cum technician
- 10th and 3 years of full-time diploma from a government recognized university or institute in electrical or chemical engineering. The minimum marks required is 50% in aggregate for General/OBC/EWS candidates and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
For attendant cum technician
- 10th with a valid heavy motor vehicle driving license or equivalent to operate heavy earth moving or mining equipment. With that candidates must have 1 year experience in operation of earth moving or mining equipment.
For Nursing sister (trainee)
- B.Sc in nursing from a recognized institution by the nursing council of India or 10+2 in science with a regular diploma (3 years) in general nursing and midwifery from govt recognized institution with minimum marks of 50% (General/OBC/EWS) and 40% (reserved category). Also, candidates must have a valid registration in the Nursing Council of India/state with 1 year post-qualification experience in a hospital.
Documents required to fill SAIL RMD Application Form 2019-2020
The following documents are required while flling the application form of SAIL RMD:
- Certificate for the category – SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS
- Educational qualification certificates.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
SAIL RMD 2019-2020 Image specification
While filling the application form, candidates must upload images of their photograph and signature. The required image specifications for SAIL RMD are as follows.
|Criteria||Photograph specification||Signature specification|
|Format||JPG or JPEG||JPG or JPEG|
|Size||Up to 20 KB||Up to 50 KB|
How to apply for SAIL RMD 2019-2020?
Application form for SAIL RMD can be filled by the candidates through online mode. To fill the SAIL RMD application form 2019-2020, the candidate can follow the steps mentioned below.
1st step: Visit the SAIL website, sail.co.in. or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Go to SAIL Careers page. A page will appear having the eligibility of different post. If eligible then click on the ‘apply’ button.
3rd step: Next step is to fill all the required details which includes personal details, test centres, contact details, educational details and work experience. Upload the required photograph and signature.
4th step: Once done with entering details, click on the declaration box and on ‘save’ button before proceeding to the next stage.
5th step: Proceed further for payment of the application fee. Enter journal number and branch code while online registration.
6th step: After final submission, make sure to download the provisional registration slip.
Details to enter while filling SAIL RMD Application Form 2019-2020
While filling SAIL RMD application form, candidates have to enter the following details which are as follows:
- Post name
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s anme
- Identification mark
- PIN Code
- Person with disability or not
- Previously worked with SAIL or not
- Test centers (candidates have to select 6 examination centers)
- Educational details
- Experience details
SAIL RMD Admit Card 2019-2020
The admit card for SAIL RMD 2019-2020 can be downloaded from the official website, sail.co.in. Admit card is issued to only those candidates who have provided their correct details while registration. All information related to admit card for written examination is provided through a registered email address. Candidates must download and take a print out of their admit card once it is made available on the website. SAIL RMD will not be responsible for the loss in the admit card if the candidate has provided incorrect details in the application form. Candidates will only be allowed to take written examination if they possess admit card for the examination.
About SAIL RMD Recruitment
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is conducting the recruitment process for executive and non-executive cadre in Raw Material Division (RMD) mines. Posts for which examination is conducted are medical officer, mining foreman, mining mate, surveyor (mines), attendant-cum-technician, operator cum technician, and nursing sister (trainee). The minimum required age to apply for any of the posts is 18 years. Candidates are selected based on written examination and interview for the executive post. For non-executive post, candidates have to appear for written examination and skill test.
SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019-2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to submit Rs.500/- for medical officer (dental).
Ans : No. Candidates only have to submit the application fee in offline mode.
Ans : The maximum age limit for mining foreman SAIL RMD 28 years.