SBI Apprentice Application Form 2022 – State Bank of India releases the SBI Apprentice application form 2021 online at sbi.org.in. The notification invites applications for the post of SBI Apprentice with specified vacancies. Candidates can apply for the form through online mode. All the applicants must check their eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Only candidates having a graduate degree can apply for the application form. Application fee of INR 300 shall be paid by all the applicants. The form demands certain documents to be uploaded which includes scanned images of recent passport size photos and hand signatures of the candidate.
SBI Apprentice Application Form 2022
Candidates can apply for the application form of SBI Apprentice application form 2022 through the link provided on the homepage of the SBI. The link can be found in the current openings section provided under the careers tab. Applications submitted after the due date shall not be registered hence the candidates are advised to fill the form as soon as the notification is out. The important dates for the SBI Apprentice Application form 2022 have been mentioned below
|Start Date of Application Form||To be announced|
|End date of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date of printing application form||To be announced|
|Online fee payment||To be announced|
Apply here: Candidates can submit SBI Apprentice application form 2022 through sbi.co.in.
SBI Apprentice Application Fee 2022
The candidates filling the application forms for SBI apprentice 2022 shall be required to pay requisite fees for successfully applying for the exam. The fees are bifurcated n the basis of the category of students. The application fees have been mentioned below
|SC / ST / PH||No Fee|
The fees can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan
How to fill SBI Apprentice Application Form 2022?
The application forms can be filled through the official website of the State Bank of India. Here are some simple steps mentioned to fill the Application form.
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India – sbi.co.in
- The career tab is seen on the upper right side of the homepage. Click on the “join SBI” button.
- Hit the current openings tab and select Join us from the drop-down
- Candidates shall select the option of “Apply online”
- The new page shall show the option of “Click Here for New Registration”. Click the button and fill in the necessary details. Thereafter hit the “save and next button”
- Upload the necessary documents of passport size photo and signature
- Preview the page filled and ensure every detail is correct
- Make the requisite payment through a Debit card/Credit card or internet banking
- Print Out the application form and the acknowledgment for future use
Soon after the application form is submitted, candidates are given the option to edit the form. Candidates get 3 chances to do the same
Documents required for the SBI Apprentice Application form 2022
Applicants must submit certain documents for the application form. The documents are below mentioned
- Graduation certificate and mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Scanned image of passport size photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Photo ID proof of the candidate
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th mark sheet
Image specification for SBI Apprentice Form
The documents to be submitted must be in JPEG format within the stipulated size. The documents would not be uploaded if it doesn’t fulfil the given specifications
|Size||200 x 230 pixel||140 x 60 pixel|
- The signature is suggested to be submitted on white paper with black ink
- The photograph and signature must be legible
- The photograph must be a recent one
- It is advised to have a light-colored background for the photograph
Details to be entered in SBI Apprentice Application Form 2022
While filling the form the candidate shall be required to fill in certain information. Here is the information which is required while filling the SBI Apprentice Application form 2022
- Registration form
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile number
- E-mail ID
- Security code
- Application form
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Permanent address
- ID proof
- Corresponding address
- Educational qualification
- Category of the Candidate
- Experience (If applicable)
What after SBI Apprentice Application form 2022?
The admit cards shall be released for the SBI Apprentice 2022. Admit card is a crucial document to be accompanied to the exam center on the date of examination. Along with the admit card candidates shall also be required to carry a photo ID card. The complete address of the exam center can be seen on the face of the SBI Apprentice admit card along with the date, timing of the exam, and other necessary details. The booklet for instructions for exams to which a candidate needs to comply can also be downloaded for reference before going to the exam hall.
State Bank India is a nationalized bank that conducts the Apprentice recruitment of candidates all across the nation. The bank is headquartered in Mumbai. It is one of the largest public sector banks in India with more than one-fourth of the total deposits and loans of the country. The bank was established in 1806 and got nationalized in July 1955. The apprentice post in the State Bank of India is a lucrative job with a handsome salary. Resultantly thousands of candidates apply for the post each year
Ans : As of now, no new date regarding SBI apprentice is shared.
Ans : The applicants need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the application form. The size of the images should be 20-50 Kb and 10-20Kb respectively.
Ans : No, the candidates are not charged any application fee for filling the application form.