|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
SBI Officer Online Application Form 2016 – Application form for SBI Officer Recruitment 2016 is available online. Candidates who are eligible and satisfy with the eligibility criteria can apply online from here. For completing the process of application form, candidates have to pay the requisite application fee.
Get here all the details regarding SBI Officer Online Application form 2016 like application fee, how to apply.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Advt No. CRPD/SCO-IT/2016-17/08 for Recruitment of 33 Officers Vacancies in Specialized Positions in State Bank of India.
#2 Addvt No. CRPD/SCO-WM/2016-17/10 for Recruitment of 46 Officers Vacancies in Specialized Positions for Wealth Management in State Bank of India.
|Event||Officers in Specialized Positions||Officers in Specialized Positions for Wealth Management|
|Online Registration of Application starts||22 Aug 2016||25 Nov 2016|
|Last date for online registration of application & payment of fees||05 Sep 2016||12 Dec 2016|
|Last date for receipt of the print out of Online Application with enclosures||10 Sep 2016||16 Dec 2016|
SBI Officer Online Application Form 2016
SBI Officer Application Form 2016 is available now. Candidates can fill their Application as per schedule mention above. Candidates are requested to go through the instruction carefully before filling the online application.
Application Form is now available for Officers in Specialized Positions for Wealth Management.
Apply Online for Officers in Specialized Positions – Click here to Apply Online for officers Vacancies in Specialized Positions for Wealth Management in State Bank of India.
Apply Online for Officers in Specialized Positions – Click here to Apply Online for officers Vacancies in Specialized Positions in State Bank of India.
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
- Rs. 600/- for General& OBC category and
- Rs. 100/- for other reserved categories.
For Specialized Positions for Wealth Management – Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 is December 16, 2016.
Guidelines for Filling Online Application
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his / her photo and signature as specified.
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Latest Announcements’.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.