State Bank of India has disclosed 2000 vacancies for the candidates who are interested in Probationary Officer. To do the application and to get recruited, it is very important that the candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria. So, first of all, they should know the criteria for eligibility which they must satisfy. Here on this page, we are providing the very important factor of the PO recruitment i.e. SBI PO 2018 Eligibility. You can get the qualification criteria, age limits, reservation policy etc on this page.
The candidates must match a certain level of eligibility which is mandatory for the recruitment. In case, the authority will get any incorrect and invalid information of the candidate then immediately the candidature will be canceled. For more details regarding SBI PO 2018 Eligibility, you can scroll down this page.
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility
The minimum set of requirements that a candidate must possess is given here. You can check it from below. SBI has also provided some facilities to the reserved category candidates. All the details are given on this page. The prelim exam of the candidates will be held on three days i.e. July 01, 07, and 08, 2018.
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility: Essential Academic Qualification
The candidates must have done the Graduation in any of the disciplines from a recognized Institute or University.
The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply but if they will be called for the interview, they must submit the proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before August 31, 2018.
Those who are having the integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing IDD must be on or before August 31, 2018.
- The date which will be considered as the passing date is the date available on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the respective authority. If the result was posted on the website then the date on which the result was out will be considered.
- The candidates must fill the percentage of their obtained marks in graduation on the application form. If the candidate will be called for the interview then the norms for the conversion of grade into percentage released by the respective authority must be submitted.
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility: Age Limit
The age of the candidate must be between 21 to 30 years and he/she must be born between April 02, 1988 and April 01, 1997. There is also the age relaxation factor for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen category. You can check it from below:
|Category||Age Relaxation (Years)|
|OBC (Non-creamy Layer)||03|
|PWD||PWD (SC/ ST) – 15
PWD (OBC) – 13
PWD (Gen) – 10
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application)||05|
|Persons having domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||05|
Note: Cumulative age relaxation will not be applicable to any of the candidates.
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility: Other Cases
- Candidates who will be found guilty in repayment of Loans/ Credit Card dues or against whose name adverse report of Cibil or other external agencies is not eligible.
- Those who are having the report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible.
SBI PO 2018 Eligibility: Reservation for PWD
The candidates who belong to this category are having 4% reservation. For more details, you can check:
Visual Impairment: Those who are suffering from the total blindness, or having the visual acuity less than 3/60 or 10/2000 or having the low vision i.e. Visual acuity not exceeding 6/18 or less than 20/60 up to 3/60 or up to 10/200 comes under this category.
Hearing Impairment: The person having 70 DB or having 60 DB to 70 DB hearing loss in speech
frequencies in both ears have been considered in this category.
Locomotor Disability: It includes the candidates whose one arm is affected (Right or Left) or one leg is affected (Right or Left) or one arm & One Leg are affected or both legs are affected but not arms.
The Use of Scribe & Compensatory Time
The candidate who has the disability of 40% or more will be allowed to have the scribe. If the scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- Candidates must mention the name of the scribe on the application form.
- Both candidate and the scribe must possess all the required documents to submit at the time of the exam.
- Candidates will be eligible for the compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination.
- The applicants must arrange his/ her own scribe at his/ her own cost.