SBI PO Application Form 2019– SBI (State Bank of India) has released an application form for the position of Probationary Officer (PO). The form was out on 02 Apr 2019. Candidates can access the form on SBI official website– https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiposmar19/. The last date to fill the form is 22 Apr 2019. SBI PO recruitment 2019 process has three phases– Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Group Exercise & Interview. Application Fees for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category is Rs. 125/-. Fees applicable to General/EWS/OBC category is Rs. 750/-. Graduates from any discipline are eligible to apply for SBI PO exam.
SBI PO Application Form 2019
The SBI PO exam’s last date for submission is 22 Apr 2019. The candidate will be able to take printout till 07 May 2019.
|Online Registration Commences||02 Apr 2019|
|Registration Closure Date||22 Apr 2019|
|Last Date To Print Application||07 Apr 2019|
|Online Payment||02/04/2019 to 22/04/2019|
|Call Letter Download for Preliminary Examination||3rd week of May 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||08, 09, 15 & 16 Jun 2019|
|Result of Preliminary Examination||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Call Letter Download for Main Examination||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|Main Examination||20 Jul 2019|
|Result of Main Examination||3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Call Letter Download for Group Exercises & Interview||4th week of Aug 2019|
|Group Exercises & Interview||September 2019|
|Final Result Declaration||2nd week of Oct 2019|
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community Candidates:
|Call Letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd week of May 2019|
|Pre-Examination Training||4th week of May 2019|
Apply Here – Click here to apply for SBI PO 2019.
Application Fee for SBI PO Exam 2019
Candidates applying for SBI PO exam need to submit fee according to the category. The application fees or intimation charges are non-refundable. Following are some important details about application fees:
|SC/ST/PWD||125/- (Intimation charges only)|
|General/EWS/OBC||750/- (Includes intimation charges)|
Mode of Payment: Candidates need to submit application fees after completing the registration process. They can use debit card/credit card/internet banking mode.
Process of Filling SBI PO Application Form 2019
Applicants can only apply through an online medium. SBI PO online application form 2019 is open from 2nd to 22nd April 2019. The candidate should use a valid email ID and an active mobile number. The application form is spread across 5 parts. Applicants should fill each part using valid information. Here are some steps to follow:
- Visit SBI’s official website https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiposmar19/
- Click on ‘Click Here For New Registration’ button:
3. Read the instructions listed in the pop-up window:
4. Fill all required details on the form in a careful manner:
5. Click on ‘Save & Next’ button to get the registration number and password. Please note down the same for future logins.
6. On the same page, upload scanned image and signature.
7. After Clicking on the ‘Next’ button, the candidate will land on the ‘Details’ page:
8. Click on ‘Validate Information’. Then click on ‘Save & Next’ button. This will take a candidate to the ‘Qualification/Experience/Language section.
9. On the ‘Preview’ page, click on ‘Save & Next’ button. On this page, please go through every information.
10. Proceed to the ‘Payment’ section by clicking on ‘Submit’ on ‘Preview’ section:
Online Application Filling Guidelines
Here are some steps that can help a candidate fill a form in an efficient manner:
- Visit SBI’s official website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Use an email ID and mobile number to register
- Separate links for uploading image and signature available
- Carefully fill all required information on the application form
- If not able to complete the form in one go, then save it as a draft. Candidate can avail this facility only three times.
- After completion of the registration process, pay the application fee through payment modes.
- Candidate will bear fees for an online transaction.
- Download e-receipt and application form.
Documents Required for Registration on SBI PO Application Form 2019
Candidates need to scan and save following documents for easy access:
- Use a recent colored photograph with a light background (white)
- Ensure there is NO red-eye or flash on the image
- Take into account that there is no reflection of eyeglasses (if you wear one)
- Images with caps, hats, and dark glasses are not acceptable
- Religious headwear is only allowed if doesn’t cover the face
- Preferred image dimension is 200 x 230 pixels
- Make sure that the image size falls between 20kb (minimum) to 50kb (maximum)
- To scan an image, select a minimum of 200 dpi setting and ‘True Colour’ on the scanner
- Crop the image to the edges
- Save the file in a ‘Jpg’ or ‘Jpeg’ format
- Use a black ink pen to sign on a white paper
- Scan the signature by selecting a minimum 200 dpi & ‘True Colour’ settings on a scanner
- Crop the scanned image to the edges
- Ensure that the image size is 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Keep the file size between 10kb (minimum) to 20kb (maximum)
- Save the file in a ‘Jpg’ or ‘Jpeg’ format.
Eligibility for SBI PO Exam 2019
a. Academic Qualifications (as on 31.08.2019)
- Graduates from a government recognized university
- Graduate level candidates from a Central Government recognized university or institute
- Candidates in the final year/semester of the graduation can also apply. Need to provide proof of clearing graduation examination on or before 31 Aug 2019 at the time of interview.
- Dual Degree (IDD) certificate holders should make sure that the date of passing is on or before 31 Aug 2019
- Candidates who have qualified chartered accountant can also apply
b. Age Limit (as on 01.04.2019)
When applying for the PO Exam, make sure one’s age is neither below 21 and nor above 30 years.
Upper age limit relaxation:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3|
|Disabilities (PWD) – PWD (SC/ ST)||15|
|Disabilities PWD (SC/ ST)||15|
|Disabilities PWD (OBC)||13|
|Disabilities PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10|
|Candidates who have been Ex-servicemen, Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs), and Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs)||5|
|Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir (between the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989)||5|
c. Use of Scribe & Compensatory Time – SBI PO Exam 2019
SBI offers a facility of using a scribe. This facility is available to a person with a disability (40% or more). Persons who qualify for a scribe can easily avail this facility. This is meant for students with a disability only. Candidate needs to follow below rules while filling SBI PO Application Form 2019:
- The candidate needs to indicate it on the application form.
- Candidate and scribe need to submit an undertaking.
- Candidates will be eligible for a compensatory time of 20 minutes.
- SBI will not provide Scribe.
- Candidate needs to arrange a scribe and bear the cost.
SBI PO Online Application FAQs (Technical)
Here is a list of FAQs that can help candidates. Please go through these questions for a better understanding of SBI PO online application form 2019:
- What if the load time is longer?
A. Load time of the Online Application form depends on various factors. It can be because of internet speed, a large number of applicants, and other reasons. Retry after 15-20 minutes. One can also retry after 12 AM.
2. How do I make sure that my application is successfully uploaded?
A. Check for following details:
- Registration No.
To reach this step, one needs to carefully submit valid information. Please keep the registration number and password safely. It is required for downloading call letter, result, and more.
3. What if my system displays a blank screen or internet gets disconnected?
A. On the official website, log in using registration no and password. If RePrint option is not visible, then the application didn’t save.
4. Should I mark an acknowledgment mail or reply to successful registration mail?
Please don’t reply or send an acknowledgment mail to SBI. The mail inbox will not accept replies to auto-generated emails. SBI team only replies to genuine queries.
5. Should I share password when writing a query?
Do not share ‘password’ detail. Only share a genuine query.
6. What all details I should include while sharing a query?
Please provide the following details:
- Registration No.
- Active Mobile No.
- Valid Email ID
In case of an error, share a screenshot. The format should be JPG or GIF format. One can also share it in an MS Word file. Also, mention Operating System and Internet Browser.
SBI PO Online Application FAQs (Submission)
1. What if I don’t receive a confirmation email?
SBI sends out an auto-generated email. This email contains registration details like ‘Registration No.’ and ‘Password’. always provide a valid mail. Also, check junk or spam folder.
2. How do I make sure that my application uploads successfully?
Please visit the official website for SBI PO 2019. Log in again to check the status. Use ‘Registration No.’ and ‘Password’ for login. Take a print of the e-receipt.
4. What if I receive a Blank/Zero registration number?
This happens in very rare cases. Re-register again using valid information for SBI PO 2019. Take a print using re-print option.
5. Can I update information on SBI PO Application Form 2019?
Select the ‘Edit’ option to correct details before submitting. A candidate cannot modify details afterward.
6. What are the important points that one needs to take care?
- On tablets/iPads, the static pages will behave differently.
- On the online application, the ‘ID & Others’ stand for intellectual disability. This includes autism, specific learning disability, and mental illness.
- For filling grievance: “Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism”. Enter the following details:
- Registration number
- Name of the bank
- Name of the post
- Email Id
- Contact number
- Operating System (type and version number)
- Browser (type and version number)
- Copy of Exact Text of error message
Before filing a grievance, attempt one more time. Use Internet Explorer (9 or above), Mozilla Firefox (20 or above), or Google Chrome (30 or above).