SBI PO Result 2019 – State Bank of India has released the Marks Secured by the Candidates for SBI PO 2019 at sbi.co.in. To check it, you need to enter roll number/registration number, date of birth. Earlier, the result of main exam held on August 26, 2019 has been announced. The result is available in pdf form. SBI PO prelims cut off 2019 are also out. Cut off is 71 for general, 68.25 for OBC, 61.75 for SC, 54.75 for ST, 68.25 for EWS. Those who have qualified can download admit card for mains. Mains exam is scheduled to be held on July 20, 2019. Get all details on SBI PO Result 2019 here.
SBI PO Result 2019
All events related to SBI PO 2019 exam and result are as per following schedule.
|SBI PO 2019||Important dates|
|Conduct of preliminary exam||8, 9 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of SBI PO Prelims Result 2019||29 Jun 2019|
|Conduct of mains exam||20 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of SBI PO Mains Result 2019||26 Aug 2019|
|Conduct of group exercise and interview||Sep 2019|
|Declaration of SBI PO Final Result 2019||2nd week of Oct 2019|
Marks: Click here to check the Marks Secured by the Candidates for SBI PO 2019.
Number of candidates who qualify for GE and Interview as per mains result = 10 Times number of vacancies = 10 x 2000 = 200000
How to check SBI PO Result 2019?
The steps to check result of SBI PO are simple and candidate friendly. Complete process is online and is as explained below.
Step 1: Click on link above. It will take you to page to login to check result.
Step 2: Once you reach the page, you will have to enter details to login. Either enter roll number and DOB. Or enter registration number and DOB. Then enter captcha code and click on submit.
Step 3: SBI PO Result 2019 appears on screen. You can note the marks obtained and cut off. Also, status of whether you have qualified or not appears.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2019
SBI has announced PO cut off for prelims. It is as follows.
Forgot SBI PO 2019 Roll Number – Know here what to do
Roll number was assigned to every candidate through SBI PO Admit Card 2019. The same was issued for prelims from May 17, 2019, to June 9, 2019. Candidates were supposed to download and keep soft copy as well as hard copy. Hard copy was required for exam day.
Only a limited window of time was given to download the admit card. After that, link to download SBI PO admit card for prelims is over.
Thus, if you have lost the roll number, you can now refer to the soft or hard copy of the admit card. Note the roll number and keep it safely now.
Forgot SBI PO 2019 Registration Number – Know here what to do
Registration number was assigned to candidates immediately upon completing registration. Banking aspirants could apply online from April 2 to 22, 2019.
As soon as registration was completed, candidates received an email at their registered email ID. They also got an SMS at the registered number.
If you have misplaced your registration number, then you need to check the email and SMS. In it, you will see your registration number.
SBI PO Mains Result 2019
The result of SBI PO 2019 Mains Exam has been published in the form of a PDF file containing roll numbers of candidates qualified for Group Exercise and Interview. At the time of publishing mains result, SBI does not disclose cut off or score. That is made known after final result.
Number of candidates who qualify for GE and Interview as per mains result = 3 Times number of vacancies = 3 x 2000 = 6000
For example, take a look at last time’s SBI PO Mains Result – Click Here.
Documents Required after SBI PO Mains Result 2019
Candidates must submit requisite documents at time of GE PI and/or selection. Therefore it is advisable to keep a certain list of documents ready. Following is a list of important documents:
- If you are serving in Government/ Quasi Government Offices, Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions then you need ‘No Objection Certificate’ from employer at time of interview.
- Upon selection, you need to provide proper discharge certificate from employer.
- Original document regarding eligibility criteria
- Original document regarding date of birth proof
- If you belong to any reserved category then you should have caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in format prescribed by the Government of India
- Also if you belong to OBC category then you need to submit declaration in prescribed format stating that you do not belong to the Creamy Layer “as on 22.04.2019”. Also, OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2019 to the date of interview, should be submitted
- If you are claiming benefit under EWS category then you need to give an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Government of India
SBI PO Final Result 2019
Candidates who are selected for post of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India are disclosed through final result. A PDF file containing roll numbers of selected candidates is published.
For example, you can see last year’s final result here – Check here.
Marks Secured By Candidates
After final result, SBI publishes marks secured by candidates. Candidates can check marks they got in mains exam, group exercise, and interview via login. When marks secured by candidates is published, cut off of mains and GE PI is also released. By logging in, candidates can check their complete scorecard as shown below. It contains following things
- Candidate details
- Marks obtained in Mains Exam (objective + descriptive)
- SBI PO Cut Off (Mains, GE+Interview), Marks secured by you in mains, GE, Interview
- Main exam marks normalized to 75, GE and Interview marks normalized to 25, total marks out of 100, SBI PO Overall Cut Off
SBI PO Past Year Cut Offs
Candidates can check cut off of SBI PO 2019 one by one for prelims, mains, and final. In the meantime, you can see past year cut offs below.
|Prelims Cut Off (marks out of 100)||56.75||49||43||54.25|
|Mains Cut Off (out of 250)||93.10||77.13||75.01||86.42|
|GE + Interview Cut Off (out of 50)||20||18||18||18|
|Overall Cut Off (out of 100)||50.79||43.99||39.87||46.26|
For overall cut off, Mains marks normalized to 75 and GE PI marks normalized to 25.
|Prelims Cut Off (marks out of 100)||51.5||43.25||31.25||48.25|
|Mains Cut Off (Objective Test – out of 200)||50||40||40||40|
|Mains Cut Off (Descriptive Test – out of 50)||20||17.5||17.5||17.5|
|Overall Mains Cut Off (Out of 250)||89.25||62.5||62.5||79.5|
|GE + Interview Cut Off (out of 50)||20||18||18||18|
|Overall Cut Off (out of 100)||46.59||38.95||28.88||40.83|
SBI PO Vacancies 2019
Candidates may note the overall and category wise vacancies is as follows.
Pre Joining Learning and Certification
State Bank of India launched an online certification course two years ago. For all POs, this course adds knowledge of basics of Finance and Banking Business. Candidates get an email communication about it. A weightage of 100 marks is given to this course.
Components of Course
- Retail banking business
- Payments methods
- Types of accounts
- Retail loans overview
- Corporate Banking
- Third-party products and compliance
- Trade and forex
Probationary Officers have to undergo continuous assessment process in the bank before they get confirmed for services in SBI. Candidates need to complete the course within a deadline. Those who are unable to do so may get an extension of 30 days. In any case it has to be completed within 30 days of joining the bank.
SBI PO Salary
Candidates who join SBI as Probationary Officers may know details of emoluments.
- At the moment, starting basic pay is Rs 27620 (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- POs also get DA, HRA / lease rental, CCA, Medical and other allowances. Other allowances and perquisites are as per rules.
- CTC of official shall be minimum of 8.2 LPA and maximum of 13.08 LPA. Exact CTC depends on place of posting and other factors.
- A SMART compensation package may be offered by SBI subject to approval, that allows one to monetize specific elements of the salary package.
- Upon clearing all assessments of PO, candidate become Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I). Those who do exceptionally well can also be in higher level at Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS-II). However services of such candidates are terminated who do not meet expectation.
Bond for Probationary Officers
If you have been selected as a PO in SBI, then you need to execute a bond of value 2 lakh to serve SBI for at least 3 years. In the event of you resigning before end of 3 years from date of joining, bank shall invoke the bond.