SBI PO Result 2020-2021 – State Bank of India has declared SBI PO result online at sbi.co.in. Candidates can check the SBI PO result 2020-2021 using the registration number/ roll number and date of birth/ password. AS per official notification, SBI shall declare SBI PO prelims result in the third week of January 2021. SBI has advertised 2000 vacancies this year for SBI Probationary Officer post. Candidates have to appear for three-tier selection procedure to get appointed as SBI PO. The first stage is the prelims exam followed by the mains exam. Thereafter, selected candidates are called for the interview. Know more about SBI PO result 2020-2021 here.
Latest: SBI PO Result 2020-2021 (prelims) is out. Check below.
SBI PO Result 2020-2021
SBI declares the result for each stage separately in PDF format. Candidates can check the SBI PO prelims result on 3rd week of January 2021 followed by mains result on 3rd/4th week of Feb 2021. Note down the important dates for SBI PO result 2020-2021 from the table below.
|Phase I Exam Date (Prelims)||31 Dec 2020 & |
02, 04, 05 Jan 2021
|Results of Prelims||18 Jan 2021|
|Phase II Exam Date (Mains)||29 Jan 2021|
|Result of Mains||3rd/4th week of Feb 2021|
|Phase III dates (Interview)||Feb/Mar 2021|
|Final result||Last week of Mar 2021|
Check result here: Click here to check SBI PO result 2020-2021 (prelims).
SBI PO Cut-Off Marks
In this section, we are discussing the cut off marks for previous year SBI PO exam. Candidates can check the SBI PO cut off marks here and prepare for further rounds accordingly.
SBI PO 2019 Prelims
|Prelims Cut Off (marks out of 100)||56.75||49||43||54.25|
|Mains Cut Off (out of 250)||93.10||77.13||75.01||86.42|
|GE + Interview Cut Off (out of 50)||20||18||18||18|
|Overall Cut Off (out of 100)||50.79||43.99||39.87||46.26|
For overall cut off, Mains marks normalized to 75 and GE PI marks normalized to 25.
|Prelims Cut Off (marks out of 100)||51.5||43.25||31.25||48.25|
|Mains Cut Off (Objective Test – out of 200)||50||40||40||40|
|Mains Cut Off (Descriptive Test – out of 50)||20||17.5||17.5||17.5|
|Overall Mains Cut Off (Out of 250)||89.25||62.5||62.5||79.5|
|GE + Interview Cut Off (out of 50)||20||18||18||18|
|Overall Cut Off (out of 100)||46.59||38.95||28.88||40.83|
How to Check SBI PO result 2020-2021?
The result for each stage is declared online at SBI website. So, candidates can check their respective result by browsing sbi.co.in. Here is the step by step procedure on how candidates can check their SBI PO result online.
1st step: Browse the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in. Candidates can also use the direct link provided below the dates table to check the result online.
2nd step: Click on the ‘current opening’ button.
3rd step: Now, select the ‘recruitment for Probationary Officer’ link.
4th step: On clicking the link, candidates are direct to the login page. Here, enter the registration number/ roll number and date of birth/ password. Click on the submit button,
5th step: SBI PO result now opens up on the screen. Candidates can check the result here and download the PDF file.
SBI PO 2020 Scorecard
Once the result for SBI PO is announced, SBI also releases the scorecard. Candidates can check and download their SBI PO scorecard by following the steps below:
How to download SBI PO Scorecard?
- The first step is to visit the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in
- Then click on current openings > recruitment for Probationary Officer link.
- Thereafter, a login page opens up where aspirants have to enter the registration number/ roll number and date of birth/ password.
- SBI PO Scorecard now displays on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to tap on the download button to download the SBI PO scorecard.
How is SBI PO Scorecard Prepared?
The scorecard for SBI PO releases after the release of the final result. It is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the Mains exam, group exercises, and interview round. It is important to note that the marks secured in the SBI PO exam are normalized before the result is out. It consists of details such as –
- Candidate details
- Marks obtained in Mains Exam (objective + descriptive)
- SBI PO Cut Off (Mains, GE+Interview), Marks secured in mains, GE, Interview
- Details about the normalization of marks
SBI PO Selection Procedure 2020
In order to clear SBI PO exam, candidates are required to clear the 03 stages. Candidates have to qualify each stage to be able to crack the exam. Check out the detailed selection procedure for SBI PO below.
SBI PO Prelims Exam
- This is the first stage of the SBI PO selection procedure.
- Candidates have to appear for this prelims stage that is conducted online.
- For the result, SBI prepares category-wise merit list to shortlist candidates for mains exam.
- There are no sectional cut off marks for SBI PO prelims exam.
SBI PO Mains Exam
- This is also conducted as an online examination.
- The SBI PO Mains exam consists of two tests – Objective exams and Descriptive Exam.
- Similar to the prelims exam, SBI prepares category-wise merit list.
- SBI shortlists about 03 times the number of vacancies for the stage 3 exam which is interview round.
SBI PO Interview
- This is the last stage of the SBI PO selection procedure.
- The third stage includes an interview of marks or interview (30 marks) & group exercise (20 marks).
SBI PO 2020 Vacancies
State Bank of India has advertised 2000 vacancies for Probationary officer this year. Candidates who are shortlisted for SBI PO are posted anywhere in the country. Check the category wise distribution of SBI PO vacancies below.
About SBI PO
State Bank of India conducts the exam for Probationary Officer on a yearly basis. SBI is one of the largest and the oldest reputed banks of India. After qualify SBI PO exam, candidates have to undergo 02 years of branch posting training. The newly appointed PO are trained under various departments such as personal banking, SME, government section, currency chest and others. On completion of training, candidates have to appear for confirmation cum promotion test. On clearing this test, aspirants are appointed as Assistant Manager.
Ans 1. Candidates can check SBI PO result online at sbi.co.in. They have to login and them check their respective results.
Ans 2. This year, State Bank of India has advertised 2000 vacancies.
Ans 3. The scorecards for SBI PO release after the declaration of the final result.
Ans 4. Candidates who gets appointed as SBI PO gets monthly salary of Rs 27620 (with 4 advance increments).