SEBI Admit Card 2022 – The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the SEBI Grade A admit card 2022 on the official website, sebi.gov.in, and ibps.in. For the applicants appearing for the SEBI Grade A exam phase I could visit the given website to download the call letter of SEBI Grade A. The SEBI Grade A phase 2 exam shall take place on March 20, 2022 and phase 2 of the Information Technology stream is to be held on April 03, 2022. Candidates can download the hall ticket using their Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. The hard copy of the call letter has to be produced at the examination hall along with Photo Identity proof of the candidate. Know more about SEBI Admit Card 2022 through this article.
Latest: SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 link for phase 2 online examinations is now active. Access the link below.
SEBI Admit Card 2022
The crux of the SEBI Grade A exam is the SEBI Grade A call letter. It consists of all the details about the candidate such as Name, Roll Number, Address, Exam Centre, Venue, etc. Candidates are admitted in the examination hall only if they furnish the SEBI Grade A admit Ccard. To know the SEBI Grade A Admit Card important dates look at the table below:
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Release of Admit Card||08 Feb 2022|
|Phase I On-Line Examination||20 Feb 2022|
|Release of Admit Card phase II||08 Mar 2022|
|Phase II On-Line Examination||20 Mar 2022|
03 Apr 2022 – Information
Direct Link to Download SEBI Admit Card 2022:
Click here to download SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 for phase II.
Click here to download SEBI Grade A Admit Card 2022 for phase II of Information Technology.
How to download SEBI Admit Card 2022?
The link to download the SEBI Grade A Call Letter is available on the official website of SEBI. To download it have a look at these simple steps:
Step1: Open the web browser and type “sebi.gov.in”
Step2: Applicants are directed to the main page of SEBI’s official website and then click on the “careers” section
Step3: Here Applicants could see the link named under “SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 – Download of Call Letter for Phase I”
Step4: Click on that link now applicants are directed to a new window where the link to download the call letter is mentioned.
Step5: Applicants have to enter their Roll Number/ Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth and click “Login”
Step6: The SEBI Grade A Call Letter is displayed on the screen, download the call letter and take 2-3 printouts to carry on the examination day.
How to Retrieve Login Details to Download SEBI Admit Card 2022?
Many times applicants forget the login credentials to download the admit card in that case there is nothing to worry about. Applicants can retrieve the login information following these steps:
Step1: On the official website of the SEBI sebi.gov.in click on the “Advertisements- Recruitment of Officer Grade A Assistant Manager” link.
Step2: The login page will open click on the “Forgot Password” link.
Step3: Candidates are asked to enter their Email ID. Enter the email ID and press submit.
Step4: A link to reset the password will be sent, click on that link to reset the password.
Step5: Enter the new password and this time remember the password.
Details Mentioned on SEBI Admit Card 2022
SEBI Admit Card 2022 is like the identity proof of the applicants appearing in the SEBI Grade A exam. The admit card is a mandatory document that needs to be carried by all the individuals applying for the SEBI Grade A exam. Candidate’s entrance in the examination hall depends on it. It contains important information about applicants such as:
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Timing
- Reporting Time
- Examination Venue
- Exam Instructions and other Protocols
Things to Carry and Not to Carry with SEBI Admit Card 2022
The commission scrutinizes the code of conduct of examination. It determines whether the applicants appearing in the examination follow the outlined rules. Therefore the commission specifies the documents/things applicants should carry while appearing for the exam. These documents are:
Things to Carry to SEBI Grade A exam centre:
- Hard Copy of SEBI Grade A Call Letter
- Photo Identity Proof
- Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof
- Affixed passport sized Photograph on call letter (same as uploaded while registration)
Things Not to Carry to SEBI Grade A exam centre:
- Electronic gadgets
- Stationery materials
- Communication Devices
- Fashionable Accessories
SEBI Admit Card 2022 Instructions
Applicants have to abide by the exam instructions as mentioned in the handout released by coming along with the SEBI Admit Card 2022. These instructions are:
- Applicants have to reach the examination hall as reported in the admit card.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was uploaded).
- Applicants must bring a ballpoint pen with them.
- Applicants will have to affix the signature and left thumb impression, in the space provided in the call letter, in the presence of the Invigilator. Candidates must bring their own blue/black stamp pad for affixing their thumb impression.
- Use of books, notebooks, calculators, watch calculators, pagers, mobile phones etc. is not permitted in this examination. Candidates are advised not to bring any of the banned items including mobile. phones/pagers to the venue of examination as safety arrangement cannot be assured.
- Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct while appearing for the examination including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the examination will be disqualified.
What After Download SEBI Admit Card 2022
After the SEBI Grade A exam the conducting body releases the result within a month. The phase I result is released first and the key aspects of SEBI Grade A result are:
- The result is released on the official website of SEBI sebi.gov.in. The result is declared in the form of a pdf.
- The SEBI Grade A Result pdf contains the Roll number of selected applicants. Candidates whose Roll Number are present in the result pdf are called for the next stage. The candidates have to secure a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 and minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I to be qualified for the next round of SEBI exam, i.e. Phase II.
- The commission releases the Result stage wise after conducting each stage. Candidates are recruited based on their performance in all the stages of SEBI Grade A exam.
About SEBI Grade A
Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) conducts the Grade A Recruitment for the posts of Assistant Manager for General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream every year. The Assistant Manager is responsible for governing organizations for securities and commodity markets.
Exam Pattern: The SEBI Grade A exam is a computer-based test held in several phases. Phase I comprises two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II) consisting of Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks each. The time duration to complete Paper-I is 1 hours while Paper-II is 40 mins. The questions in the examination are asked from areas such as General Awareness, Financial Sector, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning. The marking scheme for the exam is such as +1 mark is awarded for every correct answer and -¼ mark is deducted per wrong answer.
SEBI Admit Card 2022 FAQs
Ans: SEBI Grade A admit card released on the official website of SEBI sebi.gov.in.
Ans: Using Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth.
Ans: Applicants have to carry Call Letter, Photo ID Proof and Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof.