SEBI Grade A Shift 1 Analysis 2022 – Aspirants can check SEBI Grade A Shift 1 Analysis 2022 of phase I online examination from this article. As per the exam analysis, the exam was of easy to moderate level. Candidates have reported that SEBI Grade A exam was lengthy. Candidates can learn about the difficulty level, the number of questions attempted by the majority of students, and other details by SEBI Grade A Shift 1 Analysis 2022. The SEBI Grade A exam analysis is also useful in calculating the exam’s rough scores. To know more about SEBI Grade A Shift 1 Analysis, cut off marks you can rely on this article.
Latest: SEBI Grade A Shift 1 Analysis is now available.
SEBI Grade A Shift 1 Analysis 2022
Since the SEBI Grade a phase I shift 1 exam has concluded, unofficial sources such as educators and coaching centres are preparing analysis for SEBI Grade A phase I exam. Candidates can refer to these and watch videos of exam analysis below.
|SEBI Grade A 2022 Phase 1 Analysis | SEBI Exam Initial Reaction|
|SEBI Grade A 2022 | Overall Exam Analysis Phase-1 | Paper 1 & Paper 2 | BYJU’S Exam Prep||Watch Here|
|SEBI Grade A 2022|Phase 1|Overall Exam Analysis by Oliveboard||Watch Here|
|SEBI Grade A Analysis 2022 | 20 February Shift 1 by Testbook||Watch Here|
|Sebi Grade A Exam Analysis 2022 | 20 February 2022 by Adda247||Watch Here|
SEBI Grade A Exam Analysis 2022 Shift 1
Sebi Grade A 20 Feb Shift 1 exam is now over. As per exam experts’ review, the SEBI Grade A exam is of easy to moderate level. Check out the SEBI Grade A exam analysis shift 1 below:
- Paper 1 Analysis
- The paper 1 was of easy to moderate level
- English, Reasoning, Quant were easy to attempt
- However, General Awareness was moderate. There were some unconventional questions as reported by candidates
- Paper 2 Analysis
- In comparison to last year’s SEBI Grade A paper 2, the exam was a little complex and challenging
- Management section was of moderate level. There were some unconventional questions. As reported, questions were primarily based on theory. Those who have practised theory based questions have found such questions easy to attempt
- In Economics, a lot of questions were application based. Al ot of questions were from Micro Economics which was not asked last year. Aspirants have reviews this section as moderate level. Some were easy to attempt some were a little time consuming
- Finance, on the other hand, was easy. Costing section was easy as there were no numerial reported by candidate.
- The next section, which is Accounts, was also of moderate level. Questions and thier options were tricky.
- Company Law as usual was fact based. Those who have studies facts earlier would have attmepted this section easily. Questions were conventional
SEBI Grade A Marking Scheme
Phase 1 exam is a computer based exam that consists of 2 papers of 100 marks each.
The marking scheme and exam pattern is listed below:
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th of marks allotted to each question, in both the papers of SEBI Grade A Phase 1
- Candidates have to obtain minimum cut off marks to be shortlisted for Phase 2 exam.
- The list for shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the official site after the result.
- The aggregate cut off for paper 1 and paper 2 is 40%
|Paper 1||All Streams: Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness, |
English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, |
Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics
Legal, Information Technology, & Official Language stream:
Multiple choice questions on Specialized subjects related to stream
Research Stream- Multiple choice questions on subjects like Economics, Econometrics,
Statistics, Finance and Commerce
SEBI Grade A Previous Year Cut Off
It will be beneficial for the candidates to look at the previous year cut-off. The previous year cut off will give an idea to the aspiring candidates about the exam. The previous year cut off for Phase 1 exam and Phase 2 exam is given in the table:
Cut off of Phase 1
Phase 2 previous year cut off
SEBI Grade A Result
The securities and exchange board of India releases the result for Grade A exam on the official site. The SEBI Grade A result 2022 releases in pdf format at sebi.gov.in. Candidates who want to check their individual scores can do so by entering their Registration/Roll Number and Date of Birth. Candidates have to gain a minimum of 30% in Paper-I and 40% in Paper-II of Phase-I to be shortlisted.
The securities and exchange board of India conducts the SEBI exam. This year there are a total of 120 vacancies. The notification for SEBI Grade A exam was released on 5th January 2022. SEBI has released notifications for General stream, IT stream, Official Language stream etc. Candidates can get information about eligibility criteria and syllabus from the official website.
Ans: The aggregate cut off for SEBI Phase 1 Grade A exam is 40%.
Ans: Yes, 1/4th of marks allotted to each question, in both the papers of SEBI Grade A Phase 1
Ans: The result will be released after some days of the exam on the official website.