|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Admit Card for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 has been issued online at South Indian Bank website. Candidates who have filled their Application form online from the official website as per schedule can download the South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017 from here. Candidates have to bring their Admit Card on the day of exam. Get South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017 Complete information here.
|Availability of Admit Card for PO||08 Feb to 20 Feb 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card for Clerk||09 Feb to 25 Feb 2017|
|Availability of Interview Call Letter for Clerk||14 Mar to 28 Mar 2017|
|Availability of Interview Call Letter for PO||11 Apr to 26 Apr 2017|
South Indian Bank Interview Call Letter 2017
Candidates have to visit the Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com’ for downloading call letters for Interview. The direct link to download interview call letter is given below.
Get Interview Call Letter here
- Click here to download Interview call Letter for Probationary Officers posts. Click here for print Application form. – Available!
- Click here to download interview call letter for Probationary Clerks posts. Click here for print Application form.- Over Now!
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017
Candidates have to visit the Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com’ for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
Admit Card Process for Online Test is over now.
Get Online Test Admit Card here
- Click here to download admit card for Probationary Officers post.
- Click here to download admit card for Probationary Clerks posts.
To Scribe Declaration Form, Click here.
To print Application Form, Click here.
The candidate is required to use
- Registration Number/Roll Number,
- Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with
- Call Letter
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in notification and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Candidates Reporting Late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.