|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
South Indian Bank Application Form 2017 – Eligible Candidates are requested to Apply Online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. Get South Indian Bank Application Form 2017 complete information here.
South Indian Bank Application Form 2017
|Online Application commence from||19 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application form||27 Jan 2017|
|Date of Online Test for Probationary Officers||20 Feb 2017|
|Date of Online Test for Probationary Clerks||25 Feb 2017|
Before applying online, candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Application Fee / Intimation Charges (Non-refundable)
Candidates can fill their Application Form from the official website. All the candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and read the instruction carefully before filling the Application Form.
Application Process is over now.
Get South Indian Bank Application Form 2017 here – Click here to Fill the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form for PO and Clerks.
|Category||Probationary Officers||Probationary Clerks|
|General Category||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 150/-|
Imported Point to be Noted
- Online examination for Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks will be held on different dates. Candidates can apply to both the posts according to their eligibility.
- Before filling in the application form, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria
- Admission to Online Test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
- Application printout & Fee receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the bank.
- Call letter for Online Test and Information Handout (IH) can be downloaded from the Bank’s website.
- In the case of multiple registrations, only the last registration will be kept valid.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submit.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘Final Submit’ Only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.