South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018 – South Indian Bank (SIB) has released the Online application form for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 on December 10, 2018. The application form is available at the official website i.e. southindianbank.com. The last date to fill theSouth Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018 is December 16, 2018. The candidates who will register themselves before or till the last date those candidates South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018 will be taken into the consideration for the further recruitment process. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018.
South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018
Candidates should fill the valid details in the application form. Candidates can only use online mode doing the registration and for making the fee payment. For more information regarding South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018 check the below mentioned schedule.
|South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Application Form Start Date||10 Dec 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||16 Dec 2018|
|Last date to print the application form||31 Dec 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to fill South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018.
Application Fee For South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018
Without making the application fee payment registration process will be not complete. Before filling the application form candidates should first read the eligibility criteria because application fee is Non-Refundable. From below candidates can see the Application Fee For South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018.
General Category – Rs. 800/-
SC/ST Category – Rs 200/-
How To Fill South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018
Candidates can follow the steps given below for filling the South Indian Bank PO Application Form 2018. After filling the application form candidates should take the print out of that for future reference.
- Click at the above provided link.
- The login page will appear from their click at the “Click here for New Registration” tab.
- Thereafter, the registration page will appear. On that page fill Name, Contact details and Email-id and click at the save & next button. Registration number and password will be generated by the system and it will appear on the screen.
- Thereafter application form filling the second page will open on that page candidates need to upload the scanned Photo, left thumb impression, handwritten declaration & Signature on that page. After uploading the asked documents click at the save and next button.
- Thereafter, application form 3rd page will open. On that page fill, all the asked details and read the details mentioned by you carefully and then after click at the final submit button.
- Thereafter Payment tab will open, fill all the asked details and then click at the submit button.
Payment Mode For Indian Bank PO Application Fee Payment 2018
Candidates can only use online payment gateway for making the online application fee payment. Candidates can make the payment by using Credit Card, Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. After making the payment candidates “DO NOT TOUCH OR PRESS ANY BUTTON OR REFRESH THE PAGE” because while doing so double charges may be deducted or payment process would also be not performed successfully. On successful completion of the fee payment, an e-Receipt will be generated. Candidates are advised to take the print out of the e-Receipt of the payment.
Scanned Documents Needed For Doing Registration For Indian Bank PO 2018
Before filling the application form candidates should scan the following below mentioned documents. The scanned documents should be clear and do not use any filter while scanning the documents. Candidates should also follow the criteria which have been prescribed below.
- Photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- Signature (on white paper with black ink). Do not use CAPITAL LETTERS in the signature.
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink). The candidates not having a left thumb, those can use the right thumb.
- The handwritten declaration (on a white paper by using black ink). Write the same text which is given below.
Declaration Text – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”