|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
SPSC Field Assistant Application Form 2016 is available on the official website of the SPSC. Interested candidates can fill the application form and submit it to the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 am. to 03:30 pm. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The last date of the submission of the application form is given below.
|Last date for receipt of Application Form||10 Nov 2016|
SPSC Field Assistant Application Form 2016
Application form and syllabus can be downloaded from the official website ‘www.spscskm.gov.in’. The form should be filled up by the candidate himself / herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 am. to 03:30 pm along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted for any other purpose.
The complete filled in application form along with attested documents should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03.00 pm. on 10 Nov 2016.
No application submitted after 03.00 pm. on 10.11.2016 will be accepted. SPSC will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise.
One stamp size photograph should be affixed on the application form in the space provided and two identical stamp size photographs with the candidates name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form.
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages viz.Nepali/Sikkimese/Bhutia/Lepcha/Limboo.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Should have basic knowledge of Computer Application.
- Attested copies of Class X Mark sheets/Certificate containing Date of Birth & XII Mark sheets & Certificate.
- Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- Category Certificate. Marital Status (for female candidate).
- No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority/ Head of Department in the case of the regularly employed candidate.