Sikkim Public Service Commission is going to conduct written exam for the post of Secretary. Before that all candidates need to download Secretary Main Exam Hall Ticket to sit in exam. SPSC Under Secretary 2017 Admit Card will be available after the completion of Application process has been done. For complete details regarding Sikkim PSC Under Secretary 2017 Admit Card is available on this page below.
|Date of Preliminary Examination||09 Apr 2017|
|Date of Main Examination||16 Jul 2017 Onwards|
SPSC Under Secretary 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Download at spscskm.gov.in
Admit Card of SPSC Under Secretary 2017 is issued online at spscskm.gov.in. Candidates are required to download read the instruction carefully mention in the Admit Card. Candidates can also download the SPSC Under Secretary 2017 Admit Card from the direct link will be provided below.
- Link to download the Admit Card will be available here.
Note: The eligible candidates may collect their admit card from 3rd July 2017 to 14th July 2017 on any working day between 11:00 am to 3:00 pm from the SPSC office.
Main Exam Time Table
The subjects’ wise date/time of the Written Examination is given below:
Instructions to download Sikkim PSC Under Secretary 2017 Admit Card
- At very first, candidates need to be online through internet network.
- Then candidates must visit on official website of Sikkim PSC that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- Search an option of latest news on the home page.
- Then choose an appropriate link as Secretary Exam Admit Card.
- Submit your roll no. or reg. number properly which is required there.
- Now your admit card will be on desktop screen.
- Save or download it properly.
- Take a print out copy of an admit card for further use.
General Studies Paper I
- Current events of national, international, and local importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialisation
- General Science
General Studies Paper II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy and Data interpretation (Class X level)
Note: In both the Prelims Paper I and Paper II, for each wrong answer, there is a negative marking of 1/3rd of the allotted marks of that question. Whatever marks obtained in this exam will not be counted for the final ranking.
The guidelines and syllabus for the Mains Examination shall be notified at a later stage.