Result of SPSC Under Secretary Recruitment 2017 is issued at www.spscskm.gov.in. Candidates who have appeared in the Written Examination can check the SPSC Under Secretary Result 2017 for Preliminary Examination from here. Candidates who have qualified the Prelims Exam will be eligible for the main exam followed by Interview. The final result of SPSC Under Secretary Recruitment 2017 will also be posted here. Get SPSC Under Secretary 2017 Results complete information here.
SPSC Under Secretary 2017 Results
Sikkim Public Service Commission has been released the Result after the successful conduction of written examination. The direct link to check and view the SPSC Under Secretary 2017 Result is given below
|Date of Preliminary Examination||09 Apr 2017|
|Declaration of Prelims Exam Result||01 May 2017|
|Date of Main Examination||16 Jul 2017|
- Check Result: Click here to check result of SPSC Under Secretary Preliminary Exam 2017 held on 09 Apr 2017.
- Check Result: Click here to check result of SPSC Under Secretary Mains Exam 2017.
Based on the performance in the Preliminary Examination held on 9th April 2017, for the selection to the post of Junior Grade of Sikkim State Civil Service as Under Secretary and equivalent, the candidates have been shortlisted and found eligible to appear for the Mains Written Examination (2nd Stage).
Steps to check the SPSC Under Secretary 2017 Results
- Visit the official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission.
- Find the link of which navigate the SPSC Under Secretary 2017 Result.
- Click on that link.
- Fill the detail as per requirement like registration number, date of birth etc.
- Click on Submit button.
- After submitting the detail result will be displayed on computer screen.
- Take printout of their Result and Save it for future references.
Selection Process – Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination (Prelims and Main). Qualified candidates in the Written Examination will be called for the Personal Interview.
Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Preliminary Examination, Main (written) Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, false/fabricated/tampered documents have been submitted or if he/she has suppressed material/information, his/her candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without further notice.