Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India – SSB Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued for the posts of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable in Communication Cadre. Candidates who are interested and check their eligibility criteria can fill the SSB Application Form 2017 against 872 vacancies. Candidates seeking Govt jobs and those who are willing to apply for this SSB Recruitment 2017 have to apply in the prescribed applicaiton format.
The closing date of receipt of applications i.e. 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of this corrigendum in the Employement News.
SSB Application Form 2017 – SSB HC, ASI, SI 2017
Application form for SSB Recruitment 2017 for HC, ASI & SI posts can filled offline. Candidates who are interested can download and fill their Application form from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Download Application Form here:-
- Click Here to download and fill the SSB Application Form 2017
- SI – Rs. 200
- HC – Rs. 100
- ASI – Rs. 100
NOTE: – SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Mode of Payment
- For SI & HC
- Demand Draft/Bankers cheque should be prepared in favour of “Accounts Officer, Frontier HQ, SSB, Ranikhet, payable at SBI Ranikhet Branch Code-0704”
- IPO should be prepared in favour of “Accounts Officer, Frontier HQ, SSB, Ranikhet”
- For ASI
- Demand Draft/Bankers cheque should be prepared in favour of “Accounts Officer, Frontier HQ, SSB, Guwahati, payable at SBI Chenikuthi Branch, Code-1976”
- IPO should be prepared in favour of “Accounts Officer, Fron tier HQ, SSB, Guwahati”
Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application form duly filled in prescribed format. General & OBC category candidates should pay examination fee in the form of IPO/Demand Draft/Banker Cheque as per details given below against each. The cover containing application must be superscribed in block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (NAME OF POST APPLIED)-2016”.
Application to be sent at following address:
- For SI & HC – Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Ganiadeoli, Ranikhet, District: Almora (UK)Pin No.263645
- For ASI – Inspector General, Frontier HQ SSB, Guwahati, House No.345, Nikita Complex, G.S. Road, Khanapara, PO/PS:Khanapara, District:Kamrup, Guwahati(Assam)Pin No.781022
Instruction to Candidates while filling the Application Form
45 (forty five) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News for the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi SubDivision of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep.
Self attested photocopies of following documents are required to be enclosed while sending the application:-
- Two self-attested recent passport size photographs, one pasted on the application form at the space provided and other to be enclosed with the application form.
- Self attested copy of Educational/Technical qualification Certificate(s).
- Self attested copy of date of birth certificate (Matriculation pass certificate).
- Self attested copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC certificate in the prescribed format as applicable.
- Demand Draft/IPO/Banker’s Cheque.
- Self attested copy of certificate of Bonafide/Domicile/Permanent residence of that State from designated revenue authorities not below the rank of Tehsildar for verification of citizenship of India.
- West Pakistani Refugees settled in J&K, they will produce certificate issued by the village Sarpanch/ Numberdar along with a copy of the Electoral Roll showing the name of the candidate in the voter list for election to the Parliamentary Constituency.
- State of Assam is also not issuing Domicile Certificate/PRC, candidates belonging to the state of Assam are not required to submit the same.
- Ex-servicemen must submit self-attested photocopy of discharge/release certificate in support of claim of Ex-servicemen & Caste Certificate.
- Form of Certificate to be submitted to avail relaxation in height and chest (if applicable).
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five only) affixed on it.