SSC CGL (Tier 2) 17 Nov 2020 Answer Key – The SSC CGL Mains Exam for 17 Nov 2020 is now over. Check the memory-based answer keys for SSC CGL (tier 2) 17 Nov Answer Key for all shifts and papers here. Also, SSC CGL (Tier 2) 17 Nov 2020 Exam Analysis is available in this article. The Mains Exam for SSC CGL will take place from November 15, 2020, to November 18, 2020. A few days after the exam, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) also releases the official answer keys. Aspirants can get the SSC CGL Mains Answer Key from ssc.nic.in. Read more about SSC CGL (Tier 2) 17 Nov 2020 answer Key, Exam Analysis, Questions here.
Latest: Get SSC CGL (Tier 2) 17 Nov Exam Analysis, Answer Keys in this article.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key
The Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam is conducted for Staff Selection Commission annually. Currently, the second stage exam, SSC CGL Mains, is taking place from November 15, 2020 to November 18, 2020 for four days. The exam takes place in two shifts. The first shift is for Paper 1 that takes place from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Paper 2 is conducted from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
SSC CGL (Tier 2) 17 Nov 2020 Answer Key
The memory based answer keys are available right after SSC CGL Mains Exam is over. These are published by SSC CGL Mains Instructors and teachers who are in this line for years. They prepare these unofficial answer keys based on the questions that students share with them. Candidates can refer to these SSC CGL Mains Answers Keys to know the correct answers.
SSC CGL Mains 17 Nov Paper 4 Exam Analysis by Gradeup
SSC CGL Mains 17 Nov Paper 2 Exam Analysis by Study with Ashu Chaudhary
SSC CGL Mains 17 Nov Paper 1 Exam Analysis by Study with Ashu Chaudhary
SSC CGL Mains 17 Nov Paper 1 Exam Analysis by Winners Academy Plus
SSC CGL AAO 17 Nov Exam Analysis
Along with the Maths and English exam, SSC also conducted the exam for AAO post. Based on theSSC CGL experts analysis, we have presented here the SSC CGL AAO 17 Nov Exam Analysis.
- As per the candidate’s review, the SSC CGL AAO exam was conceptual and difficult in comparison to the previous exam.
- One question was based on maximum profit (we get maximum profit under what condition).
- 02 questions were asked from Prudence Principal and self-balancing ledger respectively.
- 2-3 questions were from Supply and Market respectively.
- 03-05 questions were based on Demand/ The questions that were asked from this topic were of easy level.
- Candidates who have studied Micro section of Economics would have answered all the questions correct.
- Questions that were from Production and Cost topics were again of easy level.
- There were some statement based questions in Accounting as well. Candidates have reviewed such questions as difficult to solve as they were confusing and time-consuming.
SSC CGL Mains 17 Nov 2020 Exam Analysis
SSC CGL Mains Exam Analysis for exam held on November 17, 2020 is available in this article. The first shift exam was conducted for Quantitative Aptitude section. Aspirants who have appeared in the first shift of examination can check the exam analysis below.
- As per SSC CGL Mains Experts, the overall level of the question was of moderate level.
- Considering the level of the examination (as it was mains exam), several candidates have reported exam as doable.
- Most of the questions for SSC CGL Mains Maths section were from Geometry. Around 14 questions covered the Paper 1 from this topics. As per aspirants, Geometry was of moderate level. The questions were a little confusing and calculative.
- Questions from the Interest, Data Interpretation and Trigonometry, height and distance were of moderate level.
- 04 Questions were asked from Time, distance, speed, boat and stream, Surds, Indices and Simplification, Interest respectively.
- 06 questions were from Time & work, Pipe & Cisterns, Ratio, Mixture and Alligation/ Partnership.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Marking Scheme
To know the estimate scores for SSC CGL Mains Exam, aspirants must know the marking scheme. So, in this section, we are providing the SSC CGL Tier 2 marking scheme. Along with that, the subject wise marks distribution for SSC CGL Mains Exam is available.
- For paper II, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- For Paper I, III, IV there is a negative marking of 0.5 marks.
Marks Distribution for SSC CGL Tier-2
|Subjects||No. of MCQs||Total Marks of Each Subject|
|Paper I – Qualitative Ability||100||200|
|Paper II – Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Paper III – Statistics (For Statistical Investigator Post)||100||200|
|Paper IV – Finance & Accounts and |
Economics & Governance
(For Assistant Audit Officer in C & AG)
How To Estimate Scores with SSC CGL Answer Key 2020?
Now that candidates have both SSC CGL unofficial answer keys and marking scheme, they can estimate their scores. Read the step by step procedure on how to estimate scores using SSC CGL Mains Answer Key 2020.
1st step: The first step is to download the SSC CGL answer key. Now, match the correct answers from the unofficial/ official answer keys to your responses.
2nd step: Note down the correct and incorrect answers as per the answer keys.
3rd step: Calculate the total number of correct and incorrect answers.
4th step: Now, refer to the formula given below to estimate the scores for SSC CGL Mains Exam.
Estimate Scores for SSC CGL = (Number of correct answer x marks for correct answer) – (number of incorrect answers x negative marking)
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key 2020?
The official answer keys for SSC CGL Exam releases a short while once the exam is over. Candidates who have participated in the SSC CGL Mains Exam can check it from ssc.nic.in. Here are the steps using which candidates can download SSC CGL Tier 2 answer key 2020.
1st step: Visit the SSC official website, ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Navigate to the ‘Latest Section’ to get the direct link for SSC CGL Mains Answer Key.
3rd step: A pdf file pops up with a link in it. Click on it.
4th step: Aspirants are then directed to the login page to get the SSC CGL Answer Key pdf. Enter the credentials and proceed.
5th step: Now, the SSC CGL Mains Answer Key appears on the screen. Tap on the download button to save it for future use.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2020
Once the SSC CGL Answer Key for Mains exam is out, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) declares the result. Candidates can check SSC CGL tier 2 Result from ssc.nic.in. The result is declared only in PDF format with only roll numbers of selected candidates. SSC releases result separately for all the stages. Initially, Stage 1 result is out shortlisting candidates for tier 2. Thereafter, Tier-2 result is declared with candidates who qualify for Tier-3 which is the descriptive test.