Here is the SSC CGL Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis of exam held on 12 June 2019. Answer key of SSC CGL 2019 of 12 June exam is published for shift 1, 2, and 3. Candidates who appeared in Combined Graduate Level on its sixth exam date, can check all questions asked with solutions here. There is also option to enter question to get answer. Staff Selection Commission also releases official answer key and allows candidates to submit objections. Compilation of result shall be on basis of final answer key. Scroll down for complete SSC CGL 12th June 2019 Answer Key, Questions, Analysis.
|11th June||13th June|
SSC CGL 12th June 2019 Answer Key, Questions, Analysis
Now that SSC CGL tier 1 exam has been conducted on 12 June 2019, questions asked with answers and analysis have been released. If any question is missing, you can also enter it in form below.
Please submit the questions asked in SSC CGL 2019 on June 12
Here are all the memory based questions and answers of SSC CGL exam held on June 12, 2019. You can also comment questions that you remember to get their answers.
SSC CGL Questions Asked and Answer Key 12th June 2019 – Shift 1, Shift 2, Shift 3
SSC CGL 12 June Exam Analysis 2019
To begin with, the exam pattern of SSC CGL 2019 held on 12 June was as follows. Then after that we look at detailed analysis.
Exam Mode: Computer based test
Exam Duration: 1 hour (80 minutes for VH/ OH (afflicted with Cerebral Palsy/ deformity in writing hand- Pl))
Pattern of Exam
|Name of Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||50|
- +2 for correct answers
- -0.5 (negative marking) for incorrect answers
How to get official SSC CGL 12 June 2019 Answer Key?
- All candidates who appeared in SSC CGL 2019 tier 1 on 12 June only can check the official answer key.
- Official answer key can be checked at ssc.nic.in after notification for the same is out.
- Once notification for the official answer key is available, candidates can click on link to check it, given in notification.
- Thereafter candidate has to login with roll number and password.
- After logging in, answer key of 12 June exam displays on screen along with recorded responses of candidates.
- Candidates can also submit objections to any answer by filling the objection form.
- Those who wish to submit the objection, need to pay fee of Rs 100 per objection along with form.
Roll number required to check answer key:- Candidates were issued roll number with admit card of SSC CGL 2019. They will need this to login to get answer key and submit objections.
Difference between official and unofficial answer key:- The answer key of SSC CGL 12 June 2019 you see just after exam is unofficial. In unofficial answer key, questions are entered on basis of memory as question paper hard copy or soft copy is not available. Then answers are published by teachers. On the other hand, official answer key is the one that is published by Staff Selection Commission.
How to calculate marks after checking SSC CGL Answer Key of 12 June 2019?
A major reason for checking SSC CGL 12th June 2019 Answer Key, Questions, Analysis is to predict score. To calculate marks, simply follow steps below.
- See the questions and their answers in SSC CGL 12 June 2019 Answer Key, Questions, Analysis.
- Match them with your own questions and answers.
- In one place, note down the number of correct answers and number of incorrect answers.
- There is no need to jot down number of non-attempted questions as they neither lead to award of marks nor deduction of it.
- Then use marking scheme, formula below, to calculate your score.
Marks in SSC CGL 2019 = (Number of right responses * 2) – (Number of wrong responses * 0.5)
Now please note that this score is raw score. Staff Selection Commission will normalize your score for the purpose of result.
SSC CGL Result 2019
The result of SSC CGL 2019 can be checked online at ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission publishes result in form of PDF file containing roll numbers of qualified candidates. Result write up is published separately that contains cut offs and number of qualified candidates and applicants. Marks of candidates are published separately at login.
SSC CGL 2019 Result is published in this order – tier 1, 2, 3, 4. Those who qualify tier 1 CBT can appear in tier 2 CBT. Then those who qualify tier 2 CBT can appear in tier 3 descriptive test. Then post-wise, candidates have to appear in skill test.
Besides ssc.nic.in, candidates can also check websites of regional and sub-regional Staff Selection Commission. On basis of SSC CGL result, candidates are selected for government jobs in group B and C.
SSC CGL 2019
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level exam is the national level competitive exam for recruitment to various ministries and departments of Government of India. Details of SSC CGL 2018-2019 were published through F. No. 3/1/2018-P&P-I.
- Start of application form submission: 5 May 2018
- Last date to apply online: 5 Jun 2018
- Issuance of tier 1 admit card: 16 May 2019
- Conduct of tier 1 exam: 4-13 Jun 2019
- Issuance of official answer key: Jun/Jul 2019
- Declaration of result: 11-13 Sep 2019
- Candidates can download SSC CGL 2019 admit card from official websites of regional and sub-regional Staff Selection Commission.
- They can be accessed from admit card section of ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates need to enter registration ID and date of birth in order to download admit card of CGL exam.
- All candidates who filled application form of SSC CGL 2019 are issued admit card for tier 1.
- Then those who qualify for tier 2 are issued admit card of tier 2.
- Likewise those who become qualified for tier 3 get SSC CGL tier 3 admit card.
- And ultimately those who qualify for tier 4 get SSC CGL tier 4 admit card.
If you have any queries regarding SSC CGL 12 June 2019 Answer Key, Questions, Analysis, then please ask in comments below.