SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 13 June 2019 – Here is the question paper and answer key of SSC CGL 2018-2019 Tier 1 exam held on 13 June 2019. SSC CGL 13 June 2019 was day 1 of the tier 1 exam. Staff Selection Commission has released Combined Graduate Level question paper, answer key, responses of exam dated 13 June 2019 at ssc.nic.in and you can see them here below. All candidates who appeared in shift 1, shift 2, shift 3 can check officially released SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key of 13 June 2019. Future SSC CGL aspirants can also utilize these question papers for practice purpose.
⭐ SSC CGL Result! ⭐
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 13 June 2019
Name of exam: SSC CGL 2018-2019 Tier 1
Date of exam: 13 Jun 2019
Shifts: Shift 1 (9 AM to 10 AM), Shift 2 (1 PM to 2 PM), Shift 3 (3 PM to 4 PM)
Check official answer key and challenge: Click here to check official answer key of SSC CGL and challenge it before 30 June (5 PM).
|04 Jun 2019||06 Jun 2019||07 Jun 2019||10 Jun 2019|
|11 Jun 2019||12 Jun 2019||13 Jun 2019|
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 13 June 2019 Shift 1SSC CGL Question Paper Tier 1 2018 Exam - 13 jun 2019 first shift View Download
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 13 June 2019 Shift 2SSC CGL Question Paper Tier 1 2018 Exam - 13 jun 2019 second shift View Download
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 13 June 2019 Shift 3SSC CGL Question Paper Tier 1 2018 Exam - 13 jun 2019 third shift View Download
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 13 June 2019 Shift 3 HindiSSC CGL Question Paper Tier 1 2018 Exam - 13 jun 2019 third shift (hindi) View Download
Previously, we had shared memory based questions answers for you below.
Here are all the memory based questions and answers of SSC CGL exam held on June 13, 2019. You can also comment questions that you remember to get their answers.
SSC CGL Memory Based Questions Asked and Answer Key 13th June 2019 – Shift 1, 2, 3
SSC CGL 13 June Exam Analysis 2019
Whereas difficulty level on each day of exam varies a little, overall exam pattern remains the same. To begin with analysis, let us first look at the SSC CGL 2019 exam pattern.
Exam Mode: Computer based test
Exam Duration: 1 hour (80 minutes for VH/ OH (afflicted with Cerebral Palsy/ deformity in writing hand- Pl))
Pattern of Exam
|Name of Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||50|
- +2 for correct answers
- -0.5 (negative marking) for incorrect answers
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 13th June 2019- 1st Shift
The shift one comprises of easy questions. As per the students who appeared for the exam on June 13 questions were somehow offbeat. However, the overall nature of the paper was easy. The questions from the GK section came most from the current affairs. The questions in the economics section consist of general understanding. The questions were not so time taken. On the other hand, the reasoning came comparatively easy than the previous shift sections. Questions came from the wordology, vein diagram came in this shift too.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 13th June 2019- 2nd Shift
SSC CGL 2nd Shift started at 3:00 pm. As per the students’ reactions after the exam, the GK section was a bit tough. While on the other hand, the English and maths sections were easy. Along with this, some students found the General Science section quite difficult. The overall paper was easy. Students have attempted more than 80 questions and now curious to know the final cut-off.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 13th June 2019- 3rd Shift
The questions in the 3rd Shift was easier than the 1st and the 2nd shift. The questions from the GK section were from the current affairs and history. General Science, Mathematics and reasoning sections were easy. According to the candidates who appeared for the exams, this is the first time that the paper came easy. So, now, everyone hoping for a better result. Also, the students who appeared for the SSC CGL exam before June 13 found the questions a bit complicated as compared to the 13 June paper. Thus, it seems that the questions that came in early papers were a bit difficult.
How to get official SSC CGL 13 June 2019 Answer Key?
- If your exam of SSC CGL 2019 was on 13 June, then you can check answer key of that day at ssc.nic.in.
- To view official answer key, you have to first open the official notification announcing issuance of the same.
- Note that the official answer key can be viewed in a limited period of time.
- In that duration, click on link to check it, and login.
- Login using roll number and password.
- When you login, you can see questions, with their correct answers, and answers marked by you.
- You can also submit objections in this time duration only.
- At the same logged in screen, you will see objection form.
- Fill objection form by entering question number, answer in your opinion, and reason.
- You will also have to pay Rs 100 per challenge.
Roll number required to check answer key:- Candidates were issued roll number with admit card of SSC CGL 2019. They will need this to login to get answer key and submit objections.
Difference between official and unofficial answer key:- The answer key of SSC CGL 12 June 2019 you see just after exam is unofficial. In unofficial answer key, questions are entered on basis of memory as question paper hard copy or soft copy is not available. Then answers are published by teachers. On the other hand, official answer key is the one that is published by Staff Selection Commission.
How to calculate marks after checking SSC CGL Answer Key of 12 June 2019?
There are two important reasons for checking SSC CGL 12 June analysis and answer key. First is to know questions and answers to appear in future CGL exams. Second is to know answers to predict your own score. To do the latter, follow these steps.
- Check all questions and answers according to answer key.
- Count the number of correct answers.
- Then count the number of incorrect answers.
- Now simply use the marking scheme and formula below to know your score.
Marks in SSC CGL 2019 = (Number of right responses * 2) – (Number of wrong responses * 0.5)
Marks that you calculate as per above formula is raw score. Staff Selection Commission is implementing normalization so marks will be normalized to compare with cut off. On basis of normalized score, result will be announced.
SSC CGL Result 2019
SSC CGL 2019 tier 1 is held on multiple days and multiple shifts. For this reason, there are some differences in difficulty level between exams held in different days and shifts. SSC implements normalization of scores in order to eliminate this difference.
Normalized scores of SSC CGL exam are then compared with cut off. Those who get marks equal to or more than cut off are declared as qualified. Then they can download admit card of tier 2 and appear in it.
Since there is tier 1 CBT, tier 2 CBT, tier 3 descriptive test, and tier 4 skill test, thus separate results release for each.
For each SSC CGL result, candidates can check them online at ssc.nic.in. There is a result write up for cut off, and result PDF file containing list of candidates shortlisted. Candidates can also check marks separately at login.
SSC CGL 2019
SSC CGL 2019 is the competitive exam Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level exam. It leads to recruitment to various group B and C posts in ministries and departments in Government of India.
Tier 1 CBT
- It is a computer based test.
- Duration of exam is 1 hour.
- There are 25 questions of 50 marks in each of the four sections namely General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension.
- There is 0.5 negative marking for incorrect answers.
Tier 2 CBT
- It is a computer based test.
- Duration of exam is 2 hours.
- There are 100 questions of 200 marks in Paper-I Quantitative Abilities.
- Then, there are 200 questions of 200 marks in Paper-II English Language and Comprehension.
- Then, there are 100 questions of 200 marks in Paper-III Statistics.
- And finally there are 100 questions of 200 marks in Paper-IV General Studies (Finance and Economics).
- Paper I and II are compulsory for all.
- Paper III is for candidates who apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer .
- And Paper IV is for posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- There is 0.5 negative marking for incorrect answers in Papers I, III, IV.
- There is 0.25 negative marking for incorrect answers in Paper II.
Tier 3 Descriptive test
- It is a written exam.
- Duration of exam is 1 hour.
- There are questions of 100 marks on Writing of Essay / Precis / Letter / Application.
If you have any queries regarding SSC CGL 12 June 2019 Answer Key, Questions, Analysis, then please ask in comments below.