SSC CGL 13 June 2019 Answer Key, Questions, Analysis is published here after exam. Answer key of SSC CGL 2019 held on 13 June can be checked with questions asked and exam review. The exam was held in three shifts. In each shift, there were 100 questions of 200 marks. Candidates can see questions, answers, review of SSC CGL 12 June 2019 for shifts 1, 2 and 3 here. For the purpose of calculation of marks for result, final official answer key issued by Staff Selection Commission only is used. Those who qualify as per Combined Graduate Level exam tier 1 result will then be able to appear in tier 2.
SSC CGL 13 June 2019 Answer Key, Questions, Analysis
You can see questions asked in SSC CGL 13 June 2019 exam with their answers and review. Also, if you know a question was asked but it is not here, then you can also submit the same in below form to get its answer.
Please submit the questions asked in SSC CGL 2019 on June 13
Here are all the memory based questions and answers of SSC CGL exam held on June 13, 2019. You can also comment questions that you remember to get their answers.
SSC CGL Questions Asked and Answer Key 13 June 2019 – Shift 1, Shift 2, Shift 3
SSC CGL 13 June Exam Analysis 2019
Whereas difficulty level on each day of exam varies a little, overall exam pattern remains the same. To begin with analysis, let us first look at the SSC CGL 2019 exam pattern.
Exam Mode: Computer based test
Exam Duration: 1 hour (80 minutes for VH/ OH (afflicted with Cerebral Palsy/ deformity in writing hand- Pl))
Pattern of Exam
|Name of Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||50|
- +2 for correct answers
- -0.5 (negative marking) for incorrect answers
How to get official SSC CGL 13 June 2019 Answer Key?
- If your exam of SSC CGL 2019 was on 13 June, then you can check answer key of that day at ssc.nic.in.
- To view official answer key, you have to first open the official notification announcing issuance of the same.
- Note that the official answer key can be viewed in a limited period of time.
- In that duration, click on link to check it, and login.
- Login using roll number and password.
- When you login, you can see questions, with their correct answers, and answers marked by you.
- You can also submit objections in this time duration only.
- At the same logged in screen, you will see objection form.
- Fill objection form by entering question number, answer in your opinion, and reason.
- You will also have to pay Rs 100 per challenge.
Roll number required to check answer key:- Candidates were issued roll number with admit card of SSC CGL 2019. They will need this to login to get answer key and submit objections.
Difference between official and unofficial answer key:- The answer key of SSC CGL 12 June 2019 you see just after exam is unofficial. In unofficial answer key, questions are entered on basis of memory as question paper hard copy or soft copy is not available. Then answers are published by teachers. On the other hand, official answer key is the one that is published by Staff Selection Commission.
How to calculate marks after checking SSC CGL Answer Key of 12 June 2019?
There are two important reasons for checking SSC CGL 12 June analysis and answer key. First is to know questions and answers to appear in future CGL exams. Second is to know answers to predict your own score. To do the latter, follow these steps.
- Check all questions and answers according to answer key.
- Count the number of correct answers.
- Then count the number of incorrect answers.
- Now simply use the marking scheme and formula below to know your score.
Marks in SSC CGL 2019 = (Number of right responses * 2) – (Number of wrong responses * 0.5)
Marks that you calculate as per above formula is raw score. Staff Selection Commission is implementing normalization so marks will be normalized to compare with cut off. On basis of normalized score, result will be announced.
SSC CGL Result 2019
SSC CGL 2019 tier 1 is held on multiple days and multiple shifts. For this reason, there are some differences in difficulty level between exams held in different days and shifts. SSC implements normalization of scores in order to eliminate this difference.
Normalized scores of SSC CGL exam are then compared with cut off. Those who get marks equal to or more than cut off are declared as qualified. Then they can download admit card of tier 2 and appear in it.
Since there is tier 1 CBT, tier 2 CBT, tier 3 descriptive test, and tier 4 skill test, thus separate results release for each.
For each SSC CGL result, candidates can check them online at ssc.nic.in. There is a result write up for cut off, and result PDF file containing list of candidates shortlisted. Candidates can also check marks separately at login.
SSC CGL 2019
SSC CGL 2019 is the competitive exam Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level exam. It leads to recruitment to various group B and C posts in ministries and departments in Government of India.
Tier 1 CBT
- It is a computer based test.
- Duration of exam is 1 hour.
- There are 25 questions of 50 marks in each of the four sections namely General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension.
- There is 0.5 negative marking for incorrect answers.
Tier 2 CBT
- It is a computer based test.
- Duration of exam is 2 hours.
- There are 100 questions of 200 marks in Paper-I Quantitative Abilities.
- Then, there are 200 questions of 200 marks in Paper-II English Language and Comprehension.
- Then, there are 100 questions of 200 marks in Paper-III Statistics.
- And finally there are 100 questions of 200 marks in Paper-IV General Studies (Finance and Economics).
- Paper I and II are compulsory for all.
- Paper III is for candidates who apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer .
- And Paper IV is for posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- There is 0.5 negative marking for incorrect answers in Papers I, III, IV.
- There is 0.25 negative marking for incorrect answers in Paper II.
Tier 3 Descriptive test
- It is a written exam.
- Duration of exam is 1 hour.
- There are questions of 100 marks on Writing of Essay / Precis / Letter / Application.
If you have any queries regarding SSC CGL 12 June 2019 Answer Key, Questions, Analysis, then please ask in comments below.