SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Day Guidelines – The third stage of SSC CGL examination is scheduled for November 22, 2020. Aspirants who have qualified SSC CGL tier-II exam can now appear for the Tier-III descriptive exam. The SSC CGL Tier-III admit card are available online. Candidates are advised to visit ssc.nic.in or the regional websites of SSC to get the admit card. Moreover, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published certain exam day guidelines and SOPs for SSC CGL Tier-III exam. Aspirants must abide by these instructions to ensure their safety against COVID-19. Know more about SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Day Guidelines, SOPs, Last Minute Preparation Guide in this article.
Latest: Know the SSC CGL tier-III exam day guidelines, last minute preparation tips here.
SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Day Guidelines
Recently, SSC conducted the second tier examination for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam. Aspirants who have qualified the SSC CGL 2019 Tier-II must download their call letters and know the general instructions. Note down the important dates for SSC CGL Tier-III here.
|Admit Card Release date||Nov 18, 2020|
|Date of Exam for Tier-III (Des)|
22 Nov 2020
Official website: ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Day Guidelines
Aspirants who are appearing for SSC CGL Descriptive exam can check the exam day guidelines here. These exam day guidelines and SOPs are also available on the SSC CGL tier-III admit card as well. These instructions should be followed by each aspirant to ensure the social distancing rules that is enforced by the Government.
- Candidates have to reach the examination centre before the reporting time mentioned on the SSC CGL admit card.
- There are some documents that aspirants have to carry to the exam centre for verification. These are discussed in the next section in detail.
- It is mandatory to carry hand sanitizer and a transparent water bottle to the exam centre.
- Aspirants have to mandatorily wear a face mask or a face shield all the time.
- Ensure that candidates carry a COVID-19 self-declaration form.
- Each candidate has to undergo thermal screening at the entry gate of the exam centre.
- Electronic items, stationery items are not allowed inside the exam centre. So, aspirants are advised not to carry them.
Click here to download the Exam Day Instructions for SSC CGL tier-III.
Social Distancing Guidelines by SSC
SSC CGL Tier-III Admit Card 2020 – Download Here
The admit card for SSC CGL tier-III exam is now available. Candidates who are appearing for the examination can download it from SSC website or the regional websites. For this, they require registration ID/ Candidate name and Date of Birth to login and download. Aspirants can also use the direct link available below to download SSC CGL Tier-III admit card.
Click here to download SSC GGL Tier-III Admit Card
How to Download SSC CGL tier-III admit card?
SSC CGL Tier-III Admit Card out – OmInternetCafe
Document to carry to SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Centre
There are certain documents that candidates have to follow to the SSC Tier-III Descriptive examination. These documents are required only for the verification purpose. Whenever asked by the invigilator, aspirants have to furnish these documents. So, refer to the checklist below.
- A print out of SSC CGL Tier-III admission certificate
- 02 recent passport size photograph
- Original photo ID proof having date of birth
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card
- ID Card issued by School/ College.
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defence.
- Any other photo identity proof issued by the Central/State government
SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Pattern
Aspirants appearing for the descriptive exam can check the examination pattern here. Using this, they can revise their basics of the exam and score well.
- Mode of Examination: Pen-paper format.
- Language: English and Hindi, as the medium for answering the question paper.
- Durations: 1 hour duration only.
- Type of Questions: Descriptive type questions in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: There is no negative marking for the descriptive type paper.
|Mode of Exam||Scheme of SSC CGl Tier III||Total Marks of Exam|
|Pen and Paper / Offline||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi|
Candidates will have to
write Essays/Precis/Letter/Applications etc.
(iv) Tier IV: Stage 4 is a skill-based test, which comprises of Data Entry Skill Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
Know the detailed SSC CGL Tier-III Syllabus 2020 – Click here
Last Minute Preparation Tips for SSC CGL Tier-III
As the exam is just around the corner, aspirants must go through the last-minute preparation tips. So, here is the video by Unacademy Live SSC Exam. In this video, SSC CGL experts are discussing the preparation tips, strategy on how candidates can prepare for exams, expected topics and much more.
#1 SSC CGL tier-III is a descriptive examination. So, candidates must focus on the writing part of the examination. They should work on their speed of writing.
#2 Use of language is a critical aspect based on which candidates are unable to clear this sound easily. So, we suggest aspirants go through the basics of English/ Hindi once again.
#3 Do not over practise. A day before the examination, aspirants must give their hands and mind proper rest so that they can answers questions with speed during the examination.
Last Minute Preparation Tips for SSC CGL Descriptive Test
SSC CGL Tier-III – Revise with Us!
Descriptive examination is not an easy stage to clear. Aspirants have to keep certain things in mind while answering the questions. Most importantly they should be prepared with the expected topics for the examination. Watch this video to know about the expected topics.
Video by RBE Revolution by Education
About SSC CGL
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is entrusted with the responsibility to conduct the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam. The exam takes place in four stages. The first stage is the prelims exam followed by main examination. As of now, SSC is conducting the third stage which is the descriptive examination. On qualifying the Tier-III candidates can appear for Tier-IV which is the skill test. After qualifying the exam, candidates are recruited under the post of Assistant, Inspector, Accountant, Sub-Inspector, Preventive Officer Inspector and others.