SSC CHSL 12 Apr 2021 Answer Key – The SSC CHSL 12 April Exam is now over. Candidates can check the SSC CHSL 12 Apr 2021 answer key from this article. Also, check the SSC CHSL 12 Apr 2021 Exam Analysis & Difficulty level for shift 1, Shift 2 and Shift 3 here. Moreover, today is the first day of SSC CHSL 2021 Exam. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the official SSC CHSL answer key pdf once the exam is over. Candidates can also check the SSC CHSL result online at ssc.nic.in. Get SSC CHSL 12 Apr 2021 Answer Key, Question Paper Analysis (All Shifts) in this article.
Latest: SSC CHSL 12 Apr Exam Over. Check memory-based answer key and analysis below.
SSC CHSL 12 Apr 2021 Answer Key
- Exam Name – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level
- Exam Date – 12 Apr 2021 to 27 Apr 2021
- Shift Timings:
- Shift 1: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Shift 2: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- Shift 3: 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Post Questions Here:
All the candidates who have appeared in the examination can post their questions here. We will provide the correct answers to your questions.
Click here to submit Your SSC CHSL 2021 Questions and Get Correct Answers!
SSC CHSL 12 Apr 2021 Memory-Based Answer Key
Right after the exam, several institutes and SSC CHSL mentors publishes memory-based answer keys for SSC CHSL exam. Candidates can get SSC CHSL 12 Apr answer key download link below. Please note that these answer key are unofficial and is prepared based on the questions that candidates share with mentors.
SSC CHL 2021 Exam Analysis 12 April 2021 Shift 3
|SSC CHL 2021 Exam Analysis 12 April 2021 Shift 3 Maths by Gagan Pratap Maths||Watch Here|
|SSC CHL 2021 Exam Analysis 12 April 2021 Shift by SSC Adda||Watch Here|
|SSC CHL 2021 Exam Analysis 12 April 2021 Shift by Gradeup||Watch Here|
SSC CHL 2021 Exam Analysis 12 April 2021 Shift 2
|SSC CHL 2021 Exam Analysis 12 April 2021 Shift 2 Maths by Gagan Pratap Maths||Watch Here|
|SSC CHL 2021 Exam Analysis 12 April 2021 Shift 2 by India Studies||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 12 April 2nd Shift Analysis by ALL EXAM PREPARATION||Watch Here|
SSC CHL 2021 Exam Analysis 12 April 2021 Shift 1
|SSC CHSL 1st shift review| 12 April shift -1 by RBE Revolution by Education||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 (12 April, 1st Shift) by SSC Adda||Watch Here|
|Exam Analysis SSC CHSL 12 Apr Shift 1 | SSC CHSL 2020 | by Examo||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 12 Apr Mathematics Analysis by Gagan Pratap Maths||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 12 April 2021 Shift 1 Exam Analysis by Gradeup||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 12 April Shift 1 Exam Analysis by Testbook.com||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 12 April Shift 1 Exam Analysis by SSC Exam City||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL 12 Apr Shift 3 Exam Analysis
As per the exam analysis, the SSC CHSL 12 Apr Shift 3 Exam was of easy to moderate level. Know SSC CHSL 12 Apr Shift 3 Detailed Exam Analysis, Questions, Difficulty Level below.
- The overall level of SSC CHSL 12 Apr exam was of easy to moderate level.
- A good number of attempts in the exam is around 80 to 86 questions with accuracy.
- Similar to the previous 02 shifts, the English Comprehension section was of easy level.
- Questions were mainly asked from Sentence improvement, Passage, Antonym and Synonyms.
- Good Number of Attempts – 20 to 22 Questions
- The quantitative Aptitude Section was easy to moderate level
- Like previous shifts, the exam was time-consuming and calculative.
- Questions were basically from DI, Algebra, Geometry
- Good Number of Attempts – 21-22 questions
- General Intelligence & Reasoning is said to be moderate level.
- This section was yet again time-consuming with difficult questions in series.
- Around questions were asked from Analogy, 2-3 questions from series, and coding and decoding.
- Good Number of Attempts – 22 to 23 questions
- General Awareness was also of moderate level
- Most of the questions were asked from current affairs (2020)
- Good Number of Attempts- 15 to 19 questions
SSC CHSL 12 Apr Shift 2 Exam Analysis
As per SSC CHSL experts, the SSC CHSL 12 Apr Shift 2 Exam was of Moderate level. Know SSC CHSL 12 Apr Shift 2 Detailed Exam Analysis, Questions, Difficulty Level below.
- Similar to the previous shift, there is no change in the SSC CHSL exam pattern.
- A good number of attempt from SSC CHSL 12 Apr Shift 2 is around 78-85 questions with accuracy.
- The reasoning section was yet again calculative, time consuming and lengthy.
- Questions from the topics such as Series were difficult to answer.
- 2-3 questions were asked from Coding-decoding, 3-4 questions from Analogy.
- The Quantitative Aptitude section was also of moderate level. Most of the questions were again lengthy.
- There are no questions from co-ordinate geometry and height and distance.
- Most of the questions were asked from Data Interpretation, Algebra, Simple and Compound Interest.
- Similar to the first shift, English Comprehension was also easy.
- A good number of attempts in this section is between 21 to 23 questions.
- Most of the questions were asked from Sentence improvement, Error Detection, Fill in the blanks, Passage.
- General awareness was yet again of easy to moderate level.
- Questions were asked from Books and Authors, 02 Questions from February 2020 Current Affairs.
- There were no questions from the last 03 months of Current Affairs.
SSC CHSL 12 Apr Shift 1 Exam Analysis
As per SSC CHSL experts, the SSC CHSL 12 Apr Shift 1 Exam was of Moderate level. Know SSC CHSL 12 Apr Shift 1 Detailed Exam Analysis, Questions, Difficulty Level below.
- There is no change in the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern.
- This year, the Reasoning section was a little calculative.
- Questions from Syllogism were difficult to answer in comparison to the previous year question paper.
- Some other difficult questions were asked from Series, Blood Relation (Lengthy with 02 charts), Experts suggest skipping these questions and attempt them at the end.
- There were no questions from the clock and calendar.
- Quantitative aptitude was also calculative, time-consuming and lengthy.
- Questions that were difficult to attempt was of Geometry- Triangle, Algebra, Average, Profit and Loss.
- Sections that were easy and less time consuming were of ratio and proportion, Trigonometry.
- The question from Data Interpretation was from different DI. All of these were calculative. Experts suggest attempting DI at the end.
- General Awareness as usual was of moderate level.
- Around 10 questions were asked from the current affairs (2020 year)section.
- Topics that were asked from GK were from, Karnataka Dance form, 02 Books and Authors.
- English Comprehension, as per students, was easy.
- Antonym and Synonym were again easy to answer.
- There was no question from Idiom and Phrases.
- 02 questions were asked from active and passive voice and direct and indirect speech.
SSC CHSL 2021 Expected Cut-Off Marks
The cut-off marks for SSC CHSL depends on various factors – number of candidates appearing, difficulty level, and others. However, one can say that due to the rise in the competition, the SSC CHSL cut-off marks 2021 will increase. As per SSC CHSL experts, it may increase from +05 to +15 marks this year. Check the previous year SSC CHSL cut-off marks below.
SSC CHSL 2021 Marking Scheme
Aspirants can check the marking scheme for the SSC CHSL examination below. Along with this, we have also given the marks distribution for the CHSL exam.
- Correct Answer = +2 marks
- Incorrect answer = – 0.5 marks
How to Estimate Scores for SSC CHSL 2021 Exam?
Once the unofficial/ official answer key is available for SSC CHSL exam, candidates can start calculating the tentative scores. They can refer to the marking scheme available above as well. Thereafter, compare your scores with the previous year cut-off marks to know probable nature of selection.
1st step: Download the answer key to calculate the scores.
2nd step: Now, compare the answers available in the answer key with those marked by students.
3rd step: Lastly, use the formula below to estimate the scores for SSC CHSL.
Estimate Scores = (Number of correct answers x 2 marks) – (number of incorrect answers x 0.5 marks)
How to Download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2021?
Staff Selection Commission releases the official SSC CHSL answer key pdf. Candidates can download SSC CHSL answer key 2021 from the official website ssc.nic.in. The procedure is pretty simple. Follow the step by step procedure given below download SSC CHSL answer key 2021:
1st step: Go to the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in
2nd step: Now navigate to the ‘answer key’ section.
3rd step: Search for the SSC CHSL answer key link. A PDF file then appears on the screen.
4th step:A PDF file then appears on the screen. Here, aspirants will find a link to download the SSC CHSL answer key.
5th step: This link will direct candidates to SSC CHSL answer key download link. Enter the registration number and password.
6th step: Lastly, download the SSC CHSL answer key for future reference.
SSC CHSL Result 2021
The result for SSC CHSL releases only after the final answer for the exam is released. Candidates can check SSC CHSL result 2021 from ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission does not release the result in login. Aspirants can directly download the SSC CHSL result PDF/ SSC CHSL merit list online. They can check their result with the help of their registration number/ roll number. Moreover, SSC prepares the result only after considering the normalization process. After qualifying tier 1, candidates also have to appear for Tier 2 Mains Exam, Tier 3 Skill Test/ Typing Test and Tier 4 Document Veriifcation.