SSC CHSL 13 Apr 2021 Answer Key – Candidates can check SSC CHSL 13 Apr 2021 Exam Analysis for Shift 1, Shift 2, and Shift 3 here. They can also download the SSC CHSL 13 Apr 2021 Answer Key after the exam from this article. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the official SSC CHSL answer key 2021 a few after the exam at ssc.nic.in. Thereafter, the conducting body will declare the SSC CHSL result 2021. Get SSC CHSL 13 Apr 2021 Answer Key, Question Paper Analysis from this article.
Latest: SSC CHSL 13 Apr 2021 Exam is over. Check memory based answer key and analysis below.
SSC CHSL 13 Apr 2021 Answer Key
- Exam Name – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level
- Exam Date – 12 Apr 2021 to 27 Apr 2021
- Shift Timings:
- 1st Shift: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- 2nd Shift: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- 3rd Shift: 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Post Questions Here:
All the candidates who have appeared in the examination can post their questions here. We will provide the correct answers to your questions.
Click here to submit Your SSC CHSL 2021 Questions and Get Correct Answers!
SSC CHSL 13 Apr 2021 Analysis & Memory-Based Answer Key
SSC CHSL mentors release the memory-based answer key right after the exam is over. Candidates who appear for the exam share their question with them based on which SSC CHSL Memory-Based Answer Key releases. Refer to these videos to check the SSC CHSL 13 Apr Exam Analysis, Difficulty Level and Questions asked in the exam.
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 13 April 2021 Shift 3
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 (13 April, 3rd Shift) by SSC ADDA||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 13 April 2021 Shift 3 by India Studies||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL exam analysis 2021 13 april 3rd shift by SUPER MAX CLASSES||Watch Here|
|Ssc CHSL 13 April 3rd Shift Analysis by Job Study Help||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 13 April 3rd Shift Paper, By GK Study||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Analysis 2021 (13th April, 3rd Shift)||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 13 April 2021 Shift 2
|SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis 13 April 2021 Shift 2 by India Studies||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Exam Question Review 13 April 2021 2nd shift from Exam Center||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 (13 April, 2nd Shift) by SSC ADDA||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 13 April 2021 Shift 1
|SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 13 April 2021 Shift 1 by India Studies||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 13 April 2021 Shift 1 Exam Analysis by Gradeup||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 13 April 2021 – 1st Shift by Gagan Pratap Sir||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 13 April 1st Shift Answer Key by Examatic Study||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL 13 Apr Shift 3 Exam Analysis
The last shift of the SSC CHSL 13 Apr Exam was of moderate level. Aspirants can check the SSC CHSL 13 Apr Shift 3 Exam analysis below.
- The overall examination was of easy to moderate level.
- A good number of attempt is around 80 to 86 questions.
- The General awareness section, as per students review, was easy to moderate. Most of the questions were from Static GK, Current Affairs (11-12 questions from 2020 Year).
- 1-2 questions were from books and Authors, 2-4 questions from Indian Polity, Sports, history, Miscellaneous.
- A good number of attempts in this section is between 11 to 16 questions.
- The reasoning section was again of moderate level.
- Questions were a bit lengthy, time consuming and calculative.
- The section that was difficult to answer key were Mathematical Operations, Odd one out, figure counting and word formation.
- A good number of attempts in this section is between 20 to 22 questions.
- English comprehension was yet again easy.
- A good number of attempts is between 20 to 24 questions.
- Moderate questions were asked from Spelling Correction. However, the rest of the topic was easy.
- The quantitative Aptitude Section was of moderate level.
- Questions from SI & CI, Trigonometry, Partnership were of moderate level.
- Good number of attempts – 15-19 questions.
SSC CHSL 13 Apr Shift 2 Exam Analysis
As per the media reports and experts, the SSC CHSL 13 Apr Shift 2 Exam was Easy-Moderate level. Know the details analysis, difficulty level and good attempts from below:
- English Language sections were Easy-Moderate level.
- The number of good attempts for this section is 21-22
- Questions were asked from Error Detection, Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test/Passage, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude was Easy-Moderate level.
- It is more time-consuming because of the calculation.
- 5 questions asked from Data Interpretation, 3 questions were asked from Algebra and 2 questions from Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere etc/.
- The reasoning section was calculative, time-consuming, and lengthy.
- Questions asked from the topics such as Series and Analogy were difficult to answer.
- 2-3 questions asked from Coding-Decoding, 3-4 from Analogy and 3 from Series
- The questions asked in General awareness was of easy to moderate level.
- Most of the questions asked from current affairs activity and history, geography.
- The number of good attempts in this section is 15-19.
SSC CHSL 13 Apr Shift 1 Exam Analysis
According to SSC CHSL experts, the SSC CHSL 13 Apr Shift 1 Exam was Easy to Moderate. SSC CHSL 13 Apr Shift 1 Exam Analysis, Questions, and Difficulty Level is provided below.
- The question asked from General Awareness was of easy level.
- Around 03-04 questions were asked from Static Awareness, 05-06 from Geography, and 10 questions from Current Affairs.
- Topics that were asked in this section were from At which river, India’s Manchester, Kambala festival (Buffalo race), etc.
- For Shift-1, the exam analysis for the General Intelligence/ Reasoning section was Easy to Moderate.
- Most of the questions asked from Series, Coding-Decoding, Miscellaneous Ques, etc.
- In comparison to the previous year’s question paper, Syllogism questions were more difficult to answer.
- The overall level of the Quantitative Aptitude was Easy to Moderate, and the calculation-based questions were few and easy.
- The topics asked in this section were from DI [Tabular], Algebra, Profit & Loss, Mensuration, etc.
- The Data Interpretation question sked from a different DI and calculative too. Experts advise attempting DI at the very end of the paper.
- Tier I of the SSC CHSL English Language Section was Easy to Moderate. It included questions on Active Passive, Sentences Arrangements, Cloze Tests, Synonym- Antonym, and other topics.
SSC CHSL 2021 Expected Cut-Off Marks
Along with the answer key, SSC CHSL exam experts, also reelases the expected cut-off marks for CHSL exam. Experts has mentioned that SSCCHSL 2021 cut-off marks wil expected to rise by +10 to +15 marks this time. Aspirants who are particpating this year can check the previois year SSC CHSL 2021 cut-off marks below.
SSC CHSL 2021 Marking Scheme
Aspirants can refer to the marking scheme for SSC CHSL exam below to calcualte the scores. Also, the marks distribution for the CHSL exam is available below.
- Correct Answer = +2 marks
- Incorrect answer = – 0.5 marks
How to Estimate Scores for SSC CHSL 2021 Exam?
Aspirants can use these memory-based answer keys and official answer key to calculate the scores for the exam. These scores will help students to know the tentative nature of the selection of exam. Here are the step using which candidates can calculate the scores for SSC CHSL exam 2021.
1st step: The first step is to download the SSC CHSL answer key. Candidates can use both unofficial and official answer key to calculate scores.
2nd step: Next step is to note down the number of correct and incorrect answers. Compare your answers with those available on the answer key.
3rd step: Lastly, use the formula available below.
Estimate Scores = (Number of correct answers x 2 marks) – (number of incorrect answers x 0.5 marks)
How to Download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2021?
The official answer key for the SSC CHSL exam releases a few days after the exam.Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL answer key by following the steps below:
1st step: Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in
2nd step: Next, navigate to the ‘answer key’ section.
3rd step: No, aspirants have to search for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 answer key.
4th step: A PDF file then opens up on the screen with a link to download tentative SSC CHSL answer Key
5th step: Aspirants are now directed to the login page where they have to enter registration number and password.
6th step: The SSC CHSL answer key now appears on the screen.
SSC CHSL Result 2021
Staff Selection Commission releases the CHSL result only after the final answer key for SSC CHSL 2021. Candidates can submit objections against the SSC CHSL provisional answer key. After this, the conducting body releases the final answer key having all the correct answers. Canddiates can check theSSC CHSL result 2021 from ssc.nic.in. The result for SSC CHSL releases only in merit list format. Aspirants can check their result with the roll number. On qualifying for the prelims exam, candidates are selected for the mains exam. Thereafter, aspirants have to appear for Skill Test and Document Verification round.