SSC CHSL 15 Apr 2021 Answer Key – The SSC CHSL 15 Apr is now over. Candidates can check the SSC CHSL 15 Apr Exam Analysis, Difficulty level and Questions for Shift 1, Shift 2 and Shift 3 in this article. Also, the SSC CHSL memory-based shift-wise answer key is now available. Aspirants can estimate the scores for the SSC CHSL exam with the help of these answer keys. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will releases the official SSC CHSL answer key online at ssc.nic.in a few days after the exam is over. Thereafter, candidates can check the SSC CHSL result 2021 online. Get complete details on SSC CHSL 15 Apr 2021 Answer Key, Question Paper Analysis (All Shifts) in this article.
Latest: The SSC CHSL 15 Apr is now over. Check Analysis & memory-based answer key below.
SSC CHSL 15 Apr 2021 Answer Key
- Exam Name – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level
- Exam Date – 12 Apr 2021 to 27 Apr 2021
- Shift Timings:
- 1st Shift: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- 2nd Shift: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- 3rd Shift: 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Post Questions Here:
All the candidates who have appeared in the examination can post their questions here. We will provide the correct answers to your questions.
Click here to submit Your SSC CHSL 2021 Questions and Get Correct Answers!
SSC CHSL 15 Apr 2021 Exam Analysis & Memory-Based Answer Key
Right after the exam is over, SSC CHSL experts prepare a memory-based answer key for the candidates. These answer keys carry the questions that are asked in the exam along with the answers. So, those who are appearing for the SSC CHSL 2021 upcoming exam can refer to these for exam analysis as well. Here are the direct links for SSC CHSL 15 Apr exam analysis and memory-based answer keys.
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 15 Apr 2021 Shift 3
|SSC CHSL 2020 | Exam Question | Shift 3 by examo||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 15 April 2021 Shift 3 Exam Analysis by Gradeup||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 (15 April, All Shifts) by SSC Adda||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Analysis 2021 (15th April, 3rd Shift) by testbook.com||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 15 Apr 2021 Shift 2
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 April 2021 – 2nd Shift by Gagan Pratap Maths||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 15 April 2021 Shift 2 Exam Analysis by gradeup||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 2020 | Exam Question | Shift 2 by Examo||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Analysis 2021 (15th April, 2nd Shift) by testbook.com||Watch Here|
|#SSC #CHSL Exam Review & Analysis || 15th April 2nd Shift by Umang Study||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 15 Apr 2021 Shift 1
|SSC CHSL 15 April 2021 Shift 1 Exam Analysis by Gradeup||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL (15th April 2021) 1st Shift Paper Analysis by Unacademy||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 15 April 2021 Shift 1 Exam Analysis of Maths Questions by Gagan Pratap Maths||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 2020 | Exam Question | Shift 1 | 15 APR 2021 by Examo||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Analysis 2021 (15th April, 1st Shift) Exam Review + Questions Asked by testbook.com||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 15 April 2021 Shift 1 by India Studies||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 Apr Shift 3
The overall examination for SSC CHSL 15 April Shift 3 was of easy to moderate level. Check the SSC CHSL exam analysis 2021 for 15 April Shift 3 below.
- A good number of attempts in the SSC CHSL 15 April Shift 3 is between 78 to 85 questions.
- English language section was yet again of easy level.
- Questions were mainly from Error Detection (02-03 questions), fill in the blanks (02-03 questions).
- Good number of attempts – 21 to 22 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude section of moderate level.
- Some of the topics from Quantitative Aptitude were time-consuming and calculative.
- Around 02 questions were asked from Profit and loss, simple and compound interest, mensuration, number systems
- Good number of attempts – 20 to 21 questions.
- Reasoning section was of easy to moderate level.
- Around 2-3 questions were from Analogy, Series, coding-decoding.
- Some tricky questions were from number series, and other topics that included number.
- Good number of attempts – 22 to 23 questions
- General Awareness section was of moderate level
- In this section around 10-11 questions were asked from Current Affairs of 2020 years.
- Questions from temples(NE region), books and authors are also repeatedly asked .
- Good number of attempts – 15 to 10 questions
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 Apr Shift 2
- English Comprehension similar to the previous shift was of easy level.
- Questions were asked from sentence error, 02 questions from synonym antonym (easy level), 1-2 questions from idioms and phrases, Cloze Test was based on Story. Error spotting was based on basic grammar.
- There was no question from one-word substitution, and reading comprehension.
- Good Number of Attempts – 21 to 24 questions
- General Awareness questions were of easy to moderate level.
- Important topics include – books and authors, Medalists in Sports,
- Current Affairs, similar to previous days, were of 2020 year.
- Good Number of Attempts – 17-120 questions
- The Quantitative Aptitude Section was also easy to moderate level.
- Some tricky questions were noticed from Simple and Compound Interest, Average, Geometry, Algebra (2-3 ques), DI.
- 02 questions were asked from Trigonometry, 03 questions from Geometry (property based), 01 DI, Mixture and Alligation and Speed, Time and Distance.
- Good number of attempts – 20 questions
- The reasoning was of easy to moderate level.
- 02 questions from series, syllogism and coding-decoding, respectively.
- 01 from missing number (Matix), Paper cutting and folding, triangle counting, mirror image, word formation respectively.
- Questions that were based on a number such as missing number, number series were a little time-consuming.
- There was no question from the simple matrix, logical reasoning- Statement Conclusion, direction distance, order ranking.
- Good Number of Attempts – 20 to 21 questions
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 15 Apr Shift 1
The overall exam for SSC CHSL 15 Apr Shift 1 as of easy to moderate level. Candidates can check the SSC CHSL exam analysis 2021 for 15 Apr shift 1 below.
- An overall good number of attempts of SSC CHSL 15 Apr paper is 80 to 85 questions with accuracy.
- English Language section was of easy level.
- A good number of attempts in this section is around 21 to 23 questions.
- The General Awareness section was also of easy to moderate level.
- A good number of attempts in this section is 17 to 18 questions.
- The quantitative Aptitude section was of easy to moderate level.
- A good number of attempts – 20 to 21 questions
- The reasoning section was yet again of easy to moderate level. It was a little time consuming like the previous day’s exam.
- A good number of attempts – 20 to 21 questions
SSC CHSL 2021 Expected Cut-Off Marks
In this section, we are discussing the previous year SSC CHSL cut-off marks. Staff Selection Commission will release the cut-off for this session along with the result. While calculating the scores, aspirants can compare it with the previous year cut-off marks to know the tentative nature of selection.
SSC CHSL 2021 Marking Scheme
To calculate the scores, aspirants must know the marking scheme for SSC CHSL exam. We have given the marking scheme and the marks distribution of SSC CHSL below.
How to Estimate Score using SSC CHSL Answer Key 2021?
With the help of the answer keys, candidates can estimate their scores for the SSC CHSL exam before the result. It will help them to know the tentative nature of the selection of candidates. Here are the steps to calculate the estimate scores using the SSC CHSL answer key.
1st step: Download the answer key from the official website, ssc.nic.in. Candidates can also refer to the memory-based answer key available in this article.
2nd step: Now, compare the answers that are marked by candidates with those available in the answer key.
3rd step: Notwdown the correct and incorrect answers.
4th step: Lastly, refer to the formula given below to estimate scores.
Estimate Scores = (Number of correct answers x 2 marks) – (number of incorrect answers x 0.5 marks)
How to Download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2021?
The official answer keys for SSC CHSL releases a few days after the Tier-I exam concludes. Aspirants have to browse the official website of SSC for SSC CHSL answer key download. Follow these steps to download SSC CHSL answer key 2021:
1st step: Go to the official website, ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Now, navigate to the ‘answer key’ button. Select the ‘CHSL’ section to get the link to get the CHSL answer key link.
3rd step: Hereafter, a PDF file open up. In this, the direct link to download the SSC CHSL answer key is available.
4th step: Aspirants are now directed to the login page where they have to provide the registration number and password.
5th step: Now, the SSC CHSL answer key appears on the screen.
SSC CHSL Result 2021
Soon after the SSC CHSL final answer key is out, Staff Selection Commission declares the SSC CHSL result. Participants can check their respective results from ssc.nic.in. As the result is declared without login, aspirants can check the CHSL result in merit list format directly. The merit list is prepared based on the performance of candidates in the Tier-I exam. Only the roll number and names of the selected candidates are available in SSC CHSL 2021 merit list. Based on this, aspirants are called for the next stage which is SSC CHSL Mains Exam (Tier-II). Qualifying mains exam allows candidates appear for Skill Test which is qualifying in nature. The SSC CHSL Final Result 2021 is prepared based on tier I and Tier II scores only.