SSC CHSL 16 Apr 2021 Answer Key – The examination for SSC CHSL 16 Apr Shift 3 is now over. As per the reports, SSC CHSL 16 April was of easy to moderate level. Candidates can check the SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 16 April, Questions Shift 1, Shift 2 and Shift 3 in this article. Also, the SSC CHSL 16 April Memory-based answer key is available below. Candidates can refer to these answer keys to know the questions and answers of the questions asked in SSC CHSL Shift 1, Shift 2 and Shift 3. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the SSC CHSL official answer key a few after the exam is over. Aspirants can check the answer key and SSC CHSL result online at ssc.nic.in. Get complete details on SSC CHSL 16 Apr 2021 Answer Key, Question Paper Analysis (All Shifts) below.
Latest: The SSC CHSL 16 April Exam is now over. Check Exam Analysis and Questions below.
SSC CHSL 16 Apr 2021 Answer Key
- Exam Name – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level
- Exam Date – 12 Apr 2021 to 27 Apr 2021,
- Shift Timings:
- 1st Shift: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- 2nd Shift: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- 3rd Shift: 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Post Questions Here:
All the candidates who have appeared in the examination can post their questions here. We will provide the correct answers to your questions.
Click here to submit Your SSC CHSL 2021 Questions and Get Correct Answers!
SSC CHSL 16 Apr 2021 Exam Analysis & Memory-Based Answer Key
Right after the exam, SSC CHSL experts and mentors release a memory-based SSC CHSL 16 April Shift Wise Exam Analysis. It carries all the questions, answers that are asked in the different shifts of CHSL exam 2021. Candidates who appeared for the exam today or are appearing for upcoming exams can refer to the SSC CHSL 16 April Shift-Wise Exam Analysis, Answer Key below.
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 16 Apr 2021 Shift 3
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 (16th April, 3rd Shift) by testbook.com||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 16 April 2021 Shift 3 by India Studies||Watch Here|
|chsl exam analysis 2021 II 16 april 3rd shift by Great IQ||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 16 Apr 2021 Shift 2
|SSC CHSL Shift 1 1+2 Maths Analysis by SSC Adda||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 16 April 2021 Shift 2 Exam Analysis by gradeup||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 16 April 2021 Shift 2 Exam Analysis by Examo||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 (16th April, 2nd Shift) by testbook.com||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 16 Apr 2021 Shift 1
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 16 April 2021 – 1st Shift by Gagan Pratap Maths||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 16 April 2021 Shift 1 Exam Analysis by Gradeup||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Analysis 2021 (16th April, 1st Shift) by Testbook.com||Watch Here|
|chsl exam analysis 2021 II 16 april 1st shift live analysis by Great IQ||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL 16 April 2021 Shift 3 Exam Analysis
The overall level of SSC CHSL 2021 16 April Shift 3 exam was of easy to moderate level. Check the detailed SSC CHSL exam analysis 2021 for 16 April Shift 3 below.
- As of now, students have reviewed the SSC CHSL 16 April Shift 3 exam as easy to moderate level. A good number of attempts for shift 3 is 75 to 84 questions.
- They have mentioned the Reasoning and Qualitative Aptitude both were calculative and time-consuming.
- The General Awareness section was of easy to moderate questions with most of the questions from the Static GK section. If you are appearing for upcoming days, then go through 2020 to Jan 2021 Current Affairs.
- English language section was also of easy level. Students have reviewed that they attempted the English section first to save some time.
- Good number of attempts –
- General Awareness section – 18 to 20 questions
- English language section – 21 to 24 questions
- Quantitative aptitude – 19 to 23 questions
- Reasoning – 19 to 21 questions
SSC CHSL 16 April 2021 Shift 2 Exam Analysis
The overall level of SSC CHSL 2021 16 April Shift 2 exam was of easy to moderate level. Check the detailed SSC CHSL exam analysis 2021 for 16 April Shift 2 below.
- Overall good number of attempts in Shift 2 exam is between 80 to 85 questions with good accuracy.
- Discussing different sections, English language questions was yet again of easy level.
- There were around 02 questions Synonym/ antonym, Spelling error, Para Jumble, Active and Passive Voice.
- As per the analysis shred by students, the questions from error spotting was based on simple grammar.
- Good number of attempts – 21 to 23 questions
- Question from General Intelligence and Reasoning was also easy to moderate level.
- Around 3-4 questions were asked from coding-decoding sections, 01 questions from paper cutting, classification, blood relation.
- Good number of attempts – 20 to 21 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude section was of moderate level and was calculative.
- Good number of attempts – 20 to 23 questions.
- General Awareness questions were of easy to moderate level.
- Like the previous shift, the current affairs questions were from January 2021 and 2020 years.
- Most of the questions were from State GK.
- Good number of attempts – 17 to 20 quetsions
SSC CHSL 16 April 2021 Shift 1 Exam Analysis
The overall level of SSC CHSL 2021 16 April exam was of easy to moderate level. Check the detailed SSC CHSL exam analysis 2021 for 16 April Shift 1 below.
- An overall good number of attempts for SSC CHSL 16 April Shift 1 is around 78 to 86 questions.
- The General Awareness section was of moderate level.
- This time, the sectional marks of static GK is comparatively high than previous year.
- two questions from dance (Orrisa state festival was asked), questions from books and author,
- Current Affairs were from January 2021 to the 2020 Year.
- Good number of attempts – 18 to 20 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude Section was of level
- Most of the questions in this short were asked from advacned Maths section. Aroun 2-3 questions were asked from Trigonometry, Algebra.
- Data Interpretation was also a little time-consuming as -5 questions were asked in pie-Chart format.
- Good Number of Attempts – 18 to 20 questions
- English Language section was of easy level
- Cloze passage was asked from Human Character.
- 2-3 questions were asked from Spot error, fill in the blanks, synonyms and antonyms, idioms and phrases.
- A good number of attempts – 22 to 24 questions
- The reasoning section was of Easy to moderate level
- Around 2-3 questions were asked from Analogy, Odd one out, Mathematical Operations.
- Like previous days, there was no question from state and conclusion, direction.
- A good number of attempts – 20 to 22 questions
SSC CHSL 2021 Expected Cut-Off Marks
Along with the SSC CHSL 16 Apr Exam Analysis, experts also releases SSC CHSL expected cut-off marks. If we look at the previsions year trends, it is expected that the cut-off marks this year may increase. Aspirants can refer to the table below to know the SSC CHSL previous year cut-off marks.
SSC CHSL 2021 Marking Scheme
Candidates must know the marking scheme for SSC CHSL to estimate the scores for the exams. Here, in this section we are discussing the complete marking scheme along with the SSC CHSL marks distribution.
- Correct Answer = +2 marks
- Incorrect Answer = -0.5 marks
How to Estimate Score using SSC CHSL Answer Key 2021?
With the release of the answer key, the first thing a candidate should do is to calculate the probable scores. For this, they can either refer to the unofficial answer keys or the official ones released by SSC. Check out the step by step procedure to estimate the sores below.
1st step: Download the unofficial/official answer key to estimate the scores.
2nd step: Compare the answers that are marked by students with the correct answers. Note down the number of correct and wrong answers separately
3rd step: Lastly, refer to the formula given below to estimate the scores for SSC CHSL.
Estimate Scores = (Number of correct answers x 2 marks) – (number of incorrect answers x 0.5 marks)
How to Download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2021?
The facility to download the SSC CHSL answer key will be available only after the successful conclusion of the exam. SSC will upload the SSC CHSL answer key 2021 online. Follow the simple steps provided below for the SSC CHSL answer key download.
1st step: Browse the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Now, go to the latest section to get the SSC CHSL answer key. Or, they can also click on the ‘answer key’ > CHSL button to get the link.
3rd step: Thereafter, PDF file appears on the screen with the link to check the answer key. Aspirants are directed to the login page on clicking on the link.
4th step: Enter the SSC CHSL Registration Number and Password.
5th step: Lastly, the official SSC CHSL answer key appears on the screen. Tap on the download button.
SSC CHSL Result 2021
Before declaring the result, Staff Selection Commission releases the final answer key. Candidates can check the final answer key and SSC CHSL result 2021 online at ssc.nic.in. The conducting body releases the result in the merit list format with names and roll numbers of the shortlisted candidates only. Moreover, SSC releases separate results for each stage.
How to Check SSC CHSL Result?
- Go to the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the result button present on the top bar.
- Now, the SSC CHSL result link appears on the screen along with result write up.
- Search for the roll number and know the result.