SSC CHSL 19 Apr 2021 Answer Key – The SSC CHSL 19 April Exam over. Candidates can check the SSC CHSL 19 April Exam analysis Shift 1, Shift 2 and Shift 3 here. Also, the SSC CHSL 19 Apr 2021 Answer Key and questions are available in this article. Aspirants can check the official SSC CHSL 2021 answer key pdf from ssc.nic.in. It contains all the questions and answers asked in the national level examination. Thereafter, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the SSC CHSL result 2021. Get SSC CHSL 19 Apr 2021 Answer Key, Question Paper Analysis in this article.
Latest: SSC CHSL 2021 19 April Exam over. Check analysis and memory-based answer key below.
SSC CHSL 19 Apr 2021 Answer Key
- Exam Name – SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level
- Exam Date – 12 Apr 2021 to 27 Apr 2021
- Shift Timings:
- 1st Shift: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- 2nd Shift: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- 3rd Shift: 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM
Post Questions Here:
All the candidates who have appeared in the examination can post their questions here. We will provide the correct answers to your questions.
Click here to submit Your SSC CHSL 2021 Questions and Get Correct Answers!
SSC CHSL 19 Apr 2021 Exam Analysis & Memory-Based Answer Key
Candidates who appeared for SSC CHSL 2021 exam can refer to these memory-based answer keys to check their answers. Also, those who are appearing for the upcoming exam for the 2021 session can refer to these answer keys for preparation. Questions and solutions available in these videos are based on the information shared by candidates to SSC CHSL experts. Here are the direct links for SSC CHSL 19 Apr Exam Analysis, Difficulty Level and Memory-based answer keys.
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 19 Apr 2021 Shift 3
|SSC CHSL Analysis 2021 (19th April, 3rd Shift) by testbook.com||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 (19 April, All Shifts) by SSC Adda||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Exam Question Review 19th April 2021 3rd shift by Supermax classes||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 19 Apr 2021 Shift 2
|SC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021 (19th April, 2nd Shift) by testbook.com||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 19 April Exam Analysis by PendulumEdu||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 19 April 2nd shift exam analysis by Study with Ashu Chaudhary||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis | 19 Apr 2021 Shift 1
|SSC CHSL 2020 | Exam Question | Shift 1 | 19 APR 2021 by Examo||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL 19 April 2021 Analysis by Gradeup||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Analysis 2021 (19th April, 1st Shift) by testbook.com||Watch Here|
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 19 April 2021 – 1st Shift by Gagan Pratap Maths||Watch here|
|SC CHSL (19th April, 2021) 1st Shift Paper Analysis by Unacademy ive SSC||Watch Here|
SSC CHSL 19 April 2021 Shift 3 Exam Analysis
Experts have revied SSC CHSL109April Shift 3 exam as moderate to difficult difficulty level A god number of questions in this shift is between 70 to 80 questions. Check the in-depth SSC CHSL exam analysis 2021 for 19 April shift 3 below.
- Similar to the previous days and shifts, the English language section was yet again easy.
- Around 2-3 questions were asked from Synonym and antonym, Para jumble and error spotting And, there were 1-3 questions from Selling error.
- Good number of attempts in this section is around 20 to 22 questions.
- Reasoning section of yet again of easy to moderate level
- Most of the question were asked from Sequence, analogy and series.
- Around 5-6 question were asked from Coding-decoding, 12 questions from Classification, and 01 questions from figure counting, number series, paper cutting respectively.
- Good number of attempts – 19 to 21 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude section was of moderate level difficulty level.
- Around 2-3 questions were from DI (Pie chart), Trigonometry, Algebra and Geometry.
- Good number of attempts- 17 to 19 questions.
- General Awareness section was of Easy to moderate level.
- Good number of attempts – 16 to 19 questions.
SSC CHSL 19 April 2021 Shift 2 Exam Analysis
As per candidate’s review, SSC CHSL 19 April Shift 2 exam was of easy to moderate level. A good number of attempts is similar to between 80 to 85 questions. Get in-depth SSC CHSL exam analysis 2021 for 19 April shift 2 below.
- The distribution of questions was similar to the exams that were held earlier days/shifts.
- Quantitative Aptitude section was a little calculative. As per student’s review, this section was of moderate to hard level.
- General Awareness was easy to moderate level. Similar to previous shifts, the questions were from Current Affairs (10 to 11 questions). Static GK had more weightage.
- English language section was easy to attempt. Around 2-3 questions were from Antonym and Synonym, Close Test (05 questions fixed)
- Reasoning was also of easy to moderate level. Candidates said the questions were asked from the similar to the previous shift.
- Good Number of Attempts –
- General Awareness – 16 to 20 questions
- English – 22 to 24 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude – 19 to 20 questions
- Reasoning – 21 to 22 questions
SSC CHSL 19 April 2021 Shift 1 Exam Analysis
The examination for SSC CHSL 2021 19 April Shift 1 was of easy to moderate level. A good number of attempts is around 79 to 85 questions. Get in-depth SSC CHSL exam analysis 2021 for 19 April shift 1 below.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning was of Easy to Moderate level
- Around 2-3 questions were asked from Series, Analogy, Odd one out, coding-decoding.
- Good Number of Attempts – 22 to 24 questions
- General Awareness was of moderate level
- Most of the Current Affairs questions were from the 2020 year.
- Experts suggest going through the rivers and books and autos topics as these topics are repeatedly asked to date.
- A good number of attempts – 16 to 19 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude was of easy to moderate level
- Similar to the previous days, the quantitative aptitude section was calculative.
- Questions from Advanced maths were time-consuming – Algebra (03 questions), Geometry (02 questions)
- Good number of attempts – 21 to 22 questions
- The English language was of easy level
- The questions are easy to answer like previous shifts.
- Questions were asked from the Cloze test, Fill in the blanks (03 questions), Sentence improvement (0203 questions), error detection (03 questions).
- A good number of attempts – 20 to 21 questions
SSC CHSL 2021 Expected Cut-Off Marks
SSC releases the SSC CHSL Tier-1 cut-off marks along with the result. So, aspirants have to wait a little to get the official cut-off marks. However, considering the past year trends, SSC CHSL 2021 Tier-1 expected cut-off will be +10 to +15 mark from last year. Check out the SSC CHSL previous year cut-off marks below.
SSC CHSL 2021 Marking Scheme
Referring to the memory-based answer keys, aspirants can estimate their scores for the SSC CHSL exam. For this, they should also know the marking scheme for the exam. Along with it, we have also given the marks distribution for each section.
How to Estimate Score using SSC CHSL Answer Key 2021?
Right after the exam, students start calculating the estimate scores for the SSC CHSL exam. They can either use the unofficial answer key or the SSC CHSL official answer key pdf.
1st step: Download the official or unofficial answer keys.
2nd step: Note down the correct and incorrect answer. Aspirants can compare the answers marked by students with those available on the answer keys.
3rd step: Next, use the formula given below to calculate the scores.
Estimate Scores = (Number of correct answers x 2 marks) – (number of incorrect answers x 0.5 marks)
How to Download SSC CHSL Answer Key 2021?
Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL answer key from the official website only. Here is the step by step procedure on how to download SSC CHSL answer key.
1st step: Browse the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Aspirants can locate the SSC CHSL answer key link under the latest section. Or, they can click on the ‘answer key’ button.
3rd step: Hereafter, the link to download SSC CHSL answer key appears on the screen.
4th step: The login page now appears on the screen. Enter the SSC CHSL Registration number and password.
5th step: Now, the SSC CHSL answer key appears on the screen.
SSC CHSL Result 2021
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the SSC CHSL result 2021 only after the exam is successfully concluded. Candidates can check the SSC CHSL result 2021 from ssc.nic.in. The result is announced in merit list format with the roll number and name of the shortlisted students. It is prepared based on the final answer key released by SSC. After normalising the scores, SSC prepared the merit list for SSC CHSL Tier 1. Aspirants who secure qualifying marks can appear for the SSC CHSL Tier-II Mains exam. Thereafter, two more rounds of Tier III Skill Test and Document Verification round.