SSC CHSL 2018 Result – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the final result of the SSC CHSL 2020 at the official website, ssc.nic.in. The final result is released for the SSC CHSL exam. The result is announced in the form of a pdf file containing the details of the qualifiers like Candidate roll number, Category, and Candidate Name. There are three Tiers (Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III) in the SSC CHSL exam, hence SSC releases the result for each Tier separately. Check here for more details of SSC CHSL 2018 Result.
Latest: Final Result of SSC CHSL 2018 is now declared. Check below.
SSC CHSL 2018 Result
SSC CHSL Result Tier I releases on the official website of SSC. The Commission will release the result for all the three tiers separately. You can check all the dates related to SSC CHSL 2018 Result from below:
|SSC CHSL 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|SSC Tier-I Examination||01 to 27 Jul 2019|
|SSC CHSL 2018 Result for Tier I|
|Tier-II Examination||29 Sep 2019|
|SSC CHSL 2018 Result for Tier II||25 Feb 2020|
|SSC CHSL skill test||26 Nov 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||30 Sep 2021|
Check result here:
- Click here to check SSC CHSL 2018 Final Result.
- Click here to check SSC CHSL 2018 Typing Test Result- C&AG (LIST-I )
- Click here to check SSC CHSL 2018 Typing Test Result – C&AG (LIST-II)
- Click here to check SSC CHSL 2018 Typing Test Result – LDC/JSA, PA/SA (LIST-III)
- Click here to check SSC CHSL 2018 Tier -II Additional Result.
- Click here to get SSC CHSL List of candidates for Skill Test.
- Click here to check the marks for SSC CHSL 2018 tier-II
- Click here to check SSC CHSL 2018 result tier -II exam list 1.
- Click here to check SSC CHSL 2018 result tier -II exam list 2.
- Click here to check SSC SSC CHSL 2018 result tier -II exam list 3.
- Click here to check notice regarding the declaration of final result.
- Click here to check notice regarding the declaration of typing test result.
- Click here to check notice regarding uploading of SSC CHSL tier -II marks.
- Click here to check notice regarding the declaration of tier – II result.
SSC CHSL 2018 Result for Tier I
The first stage of the selection process is a Tier I exam. The exam is of objective type. The candidates who will appear in the exam will able to check the result through above link. The steps to check the result are given below.
How to Check SSC CHSL 2018 Result?
Candidates can check results for SSC CHSL 2018 from the official website. The results will be updated in pdf form with details of the candidate like roll number, category and candidate name. Candidates are advised to follow the steps given below for the SSC CHSL 2018 results.
- Click on the above link beneath the table which says “Result”
- A new page will appear.
- The candidates will be asked to enter some details like registration number/roll number and date of exam.
- On entering the details the result will open. Now download the result and keep it safe.
SSC CHSL Cut Off Marks
Cut off Marks of Paper I and II, for Data Entry Operator post in C&AG Dept.
|Category||Cut off Marks in Paper I + II|
Minimum Qualifying Marks for the post of for Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant / LDC / Court Clerk
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks in Paper II|
Cut off Marks of Paper I and II, for Data Entry Operator post in Dept other than C&AG.
|Category||Cut off Marks in Paper I + II|
SSC CHSL Result For Tier II
After conduction of the Tier I examination, the Commission will conduct Tier II examination. The qualifiers of Tier I have to appear for the Tier II exam. Like Tier I, SSC will release the result in the same manner as tier II. The candidates will have to do log in with particular details in order to check the result.
SSC CHSL Result for Tier III
Same as Tier I and II, the result of Tier III will be declared on ssc.nic.in. The candidates who will score minimum qualifying marks in Tier I and Tier II have to appear for the tier III exam. At last the candidates will be called for the document verification process.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I. There may be separate cut-offs for different posts i.e DEO, DEO Grade ‘A’, LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA in Tier-I and subsequent Tiers. Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III Examination the basis of their performance in (Tier-I + Tier-II) subject to having a minimum score of 33% in Tier-II. Tier-III Examination i.e. Skill Test will be of the qualifying type.
The candidates who qualify Tier- III will be called for Document Verification to check the eligibility of candidates as per information was given by him/ her in the online Application Form. The final allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending on their merit position and the option exercised by them during document verification.
Compilation of Merit List
When the entire selection process will over, Commission will prepare the final merit list for the selected candidates. The merit will be based on the performance of the candidates in each tier, a number of vacancies, cut off marks.
While preparing the merit list it is quite obvious that the incident occurs when two candidates finish with the same marks. In this condition, SSC will apply the following solution to resolve the ties.
Resolution of Tie in SSC CHSL 2018
Tie cases will be resolved by applying one after another, as applicable till the Tie is resolved.:-
Marks in Tier-I+Tier-II.
- Total marks of Tier-II Examination.
- Total marks in Tier-I Examination.
- Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appear.