SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 1 July 2019– All SSC CHSL participant get here the question paper with answer key of SSC CHSL exam held on July 01, 2019. It is the first day of this marathon recruitment tier 1 exam session. Staff Selection Commission is conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level tier 1 exam from July 1 to 26, 2019. Informal or unofficial answer key of SSC CHSL July 01, 2019 is available just after the completion of the exam. An official answer key is released after a few days at ssc.nic.in. Get here complete details of SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 1 July 2019.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 1 July 2019
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 1 July 2019, you can easily get the correct answer to all questions. The SSC CHSL question paper consisted of four-part along with 25 questions-answer to each part such as English Language, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Intelligence. You can check here the question paper with answer key and its analysis as well.
|SSC CHSL 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of Tier 1 exam||01 to 26 Jul 2019|
|Availability of unofficial answer keys of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1||After exam|
|Display of official answer key of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1, response sheet, submit objections||23 Jul 2019|
Get answer key: Click here for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level official answer key.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 1 July 2019 – About Unofficial Keys
This unofficial answer key is mainly published by the reputed coaching centers, teacher or expert on the recruitment examination paper.
- An unofficial answer key is published by reputed coaching centers, teachers, subject matter experts.
- The candidates have a chance can analyse their exam performance just after the exam and ease their worries.
- However, all the efforts are shaped to ensure that unofficial SSC CHSL 1 July 2019 answer key is probably accurate, it may be few errors.
- Candidates are advised to check more than one answer key and must ensure correctness in it.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 1 July 2019 – Official
Question paper with answer key of SSC CHSL exam held on 1 July 2019 published by Commission is referred to as official answer key, which is checked on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
How to download official SSC CHSL Answer Key 1 July 2019?
Step 1– First to visit the official website of Commission, i.e., ssc.nic.in.
Step 2– Open the page and navigate on the notification regarding issuance of SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019.
Step 3 – Open the pdf file, scroll down and go through details in it. Then after clicking on the link to download the answer key.
Step 4 – Now a login page will open, you have to enter your login details like as roll number and date of birth respectively. You will quickly reach on the dashboard.
Step 5 – Now find and click on the link to generate question paper and answer key
Step 6 – While question paper with response open, check questions and its answers. You can also match your response in it
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 1 July 2019 – Challenge
You can opt to challenge the official answer key in a certain period of the time limit. Challenging SSC CHSL Answer Key 1 July 2019, it means that you will inform the Staff Selection Commission about the incorrect questions/answers.
How to challenge SSC CHSL Answer Key 1 July 2019?
- Go through steps 1 to 4 above.
- Then click on objection view in the dashboard.
- Now in objection view, mention question ID to challenge, and the reason behind it.
- Then pay the amount of requisite fee amount.
You should submit challenges question/answer key before the last date.
Calculate Marks Using SSC CHSL Answer Key 1 July 2019
The main reasons behind to check the answer key are to predict their marks and do the self-assessment. You can easily carry out this following steps:
- To check a number of correct and incorrect answers response using SSC CHSL 2019 answer key.
- Use a marking scheme to calculate marks.
Now you can easily find out a number of right and wrong question answers by comparing your answers response with the answer key. Although, to use the marking scheme, see below.
Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL 2019
- Part-I: English Language – 25 questions, 50 marks
- Part-II: General Intelligence – 25 questions, 50 marks
- Part-III: Quantitative Aptitude – 25 questions, 50 marks
- Part-IV: General Awareness – 25 questions, 50 marks
Marking Scheme of SSC CHSL 2019
- For the correct answer response getting 2 marks
- For an incorrect answer, the response has -0.5 (negative marking)
- For un-attempted question award 0 marks.
SSC CHSL Result 2019
After publishing the answer key, the Commission will accept answer key challenges. Then upon scrutiny of challenges, a final answer key will be amended. Then using final answer key, papers of candidates will be checked. Marks obtained as per it will be normalized.
Then after normalization of marks, marks of candidates will be compared to cut off list marks. If marks are equal to or more than SSC CHSL 2019 Cut Off, then candidates will be declared as qualified for recruitments.
SSC CHSL Result 2019 will be released at the official website, ssc.nic.in. The result will be shown whether one has qualified or not. Those candidates who qualify as per result of tier 1 will be able to appear in tier 2 and participate in it.
SSC CHSL 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam. It is for recruitment to posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators. Application form of SSC CHSL 2019 was invited from March 5 to April 5, 2019.
- LDC / JSA / JPA : 1855
- PA / SA : 3880
- DEO: 54
The process of selection is on the basis of following level Tier I and Tier II. Tier I, which are already undergoing. The qualified candidates of tier I can download admit card of SSC CHSL 2019 tier II and it can attend in it. For more details of Tier II are as follows.
- SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2, it will be a descriptive test.
- It will be of 100 marks examination in pen and paper mode.
- The total duration of the exam will be 1 hrs.
- Candidates have to attempt question on essay writing of minimum word limit of 200-250, letter/application writing of 15-200 words minimum.
- Minimum qualifying marks in tier 2 will be 33%.
If you have any queries regarding SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 1 July 2019, then please ask in the comments section below.
Official Website: ssc.nic.in.