SSC CPO 23 Nov 2020 Answer Key – The SSC CPO 2020 Exam is now over. Candidates can check the SSC CPO 23 Nov Exam Analysis for Shift 1 and Shift 2 here. Moreover, some memory-based answer keys as shared by SSC CPO experts are also available in this article. Today is the first day of Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization (SSC CPO). The official answer keys and SSC CPO result shall be released online at ssc.nic.in shortly after the exam. Know more about SSC CPO 23 Nov 2020 Answer Key, exam analysis here.
Latest: The first and second shift of SSC CPO 2020 Exam is now over. Check the exam analysis and answer key below.
SSC CPO 2020 Answer Key
The examination of Central Police Organization (CPO) is taking place for four days – November 23, 24, 25, and 26, 2020. This year, the exam is taking place in two shifts. The first shift is conducted from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM. The second shift exam is conducted from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
SSC CPO 23 Nov 2020 Answer Key
Here are the memory-based answer keys for SSC CPO 23 Nov Exam. Aspirants who appear for SSC CPO Shift 1 and Shift 2 can check the exam analysis, unofficial answer keys and much more here:
SSC CPO 23 Nov Shift 2 Exam Analysis by SSC Adda 247
SSC CPO 23 Nov Shift 2 Exam Analysis by Gradeup
SSC CPO 23 Nov Shift 1 Exam Analysis by Gradeup
SSC CPO 23 Nov Exam Analysis by SSC Exams by Exampur
SSC CPO 23 Nov Exam Analysis by SSC Adda
SSC CPO 23 Nov Questions by Study with Ashu Chaudhary
SSC CPO 23 Nov Questions by GK Study Help
SSC CPO 23 Nov 2020 Shift 2 Exam Analysis
As the SSC CPO 23 Nov Shift 2 is over, here is the exam analysis for the same. Here, we will discuss what was the difficulty level of the exam, what all questions were asked, good number of attempts and much more.
- The overall level of SSC CPO 23 Nov Shift 2 exam was of moderate level.
- Similar to Shift 1, there were not any changes in the pattern of the examination.
- The questions for this shift were of easy to a moderate level in comparison to the previous shift.
- Reasoning section, this time, was a little consuming. Questions were not difficult but calculative. Around 8-9 questions were asked from Number series 5-6 questions from Coding-decoding, 02 questions from Dice.
- General Awareness, as reported by candidates, was of moderate to difficult level. A good number of attempts for the GA section is 17 to 20.
- English section was yet again easy. Around 10 -11 questions were from Synony and Antonym section. A good number of attempt in this section will be around 38 to 42 questions with accuracy.
SSC CPO 23 Nov 2020 Shift 1 Exam Analysis
As the SSC CPO 23 Nov Shift 1 is over, here is the exam analysis for the same. Here, we will discuss what was the difficulty level of the exam, what all questions were asked, good number of attempts and much more.
- The overall level of SSC CPO 23 Nov Shift 1 exam was of easy to moderate level.
- There were not many changes in SSC CPO examination for this year.
- As per candidates review the quantitative section was a bit calculative. Questions from Arithematic was a bit tricky. Algebra section was completely based on formulas.
- SSC CPO experts have reviewed the Reasoning and English section with easy level.
- Most of the questions of reasoning section were from Series, Miscellaneous section, Coding-decoding and non-0verbal reasoning. Around 2-3 questions were from Mathematical Operations and Blood Relations.
- Around 8 to 10 questions were from Antonyms and Synonym section, 3-5 questions from Sentence Improvement, Error Detection, Reading Comprehension.
- The General Awareness section was of moderate level. The questions from current affairs were asked from the past 08-09 months.
- Around 10-13 questions were from Sciences Section in the GK section.
Questions Asked in SSC CPO 23 Nov Shift 1:
- A cloze test based on Earth
- Synonym of Foundation and Accurate
- Article 21 (A) is related to ____
- In which month did Gandhi Ji returned to India in the year 1915?
- Who was the president of Indian when Rajiv Gandhi Took oath as Prime Minister?
SSC CPO Marking Scheme
To use the SSC CPO answer key, aspirants just be aware of the marking scheme. They must know how much marks are awarded for every correct answer in CBT SSC CPO Paper 1 exam. Moreover, there is also a provision of negative marking in SSC CPO exam. Along with the marking scheme, we have also provided the marking scheme for SSC CPO 2020.
Correct answer = +1 marks
Incorrect Answer = – 0.25 marks
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Cut-Off Marks 2020
When candidates estimate the scores for SSC CPO, they should compare these scores with the cut-off marks. This will help them to know the tentative nature of their selection for the next stage which is Paper 2. Know the cut-off marks for SSC CPO 2020 below.
How to Estimate Scores with SSC CPO Answer Key 2020?
With the availability of SSC CPO answer keys, aspirants can start the calculation of probable scores. For this, we have provided the step by step procedure on how to estimate the scores using SSC CPO answer key. Aspirants can utilize both the unofficial and the official answer key to estimate their scores for SSC CPO 2020.
Steps to Estimate Scores for SSC CPO 2020
1st step: Get the memory-based or official answer keys for SSC CPO exam.
2nd step: Compare the answer marked in the response sheet with the SSC CPO answer key.
3rd step: Calculate the number of correct and incorrect answers as per the answer key.
4th step: Now, use the formula given below to now the probable scores for SSC CPO exam.
Estimate Scores for SSC CPO Paper 1 = (1 x No. of right answers) – (0.25 x No. of wrong answers)
How to Download SSC CPO Answer Key 2020?
The official answer keys for SSC CPO Paper 1 releases online shortly after the exam is over. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is responsible for publishing official answer keys. These consists of all the correct answers to the questions that are asked in the examination. Here are the steps to download SSC CPO Answer Key below.
1st step: Browse the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Now, under the latest section, click on the SSC CPO Paper 1 answer key link.
3rd step: A PDF file then opens up on the with a link to download SSC CPO answer key. Click on that link.
4th step: Aspirants are then directed to the login page. Enter the application number and date of birth to login.
5th step: SSC CPO answer key now displays on the screen.
SSC CPO Result 2020
Once the answer key for SSC CPO is out, Staff Selection Commission prepares for SSC CPO result. Aspirants can check their respective result from ssc.nic.in. The SSC CPO result declares in pdf format carrying the names of the candidates who have qualified the exam. Once the Paper 1 result is out, aspirants have to appear for SSC CPO Physical Endurance and standard test. In this stage, they have to perform certain physical tasks such as short run, long run, long jump, high jump and shot put. Thereafter, SSC conducts Paper 2 followed by Medical Examination and document verification.