SSC CPO 24 Nov 2020 Answer Key– The SSC CPO 2020 Exam is now over. Candidates can check the memory-based answer key for SSC CPO 24 Nov 2020 Shift 1 and Shift 2 here. Also, the SSC CPO 24 Nov Exam Analysis is available in this article. Candidates can check the difficulty level, number of good attempts here. Moreover, today is the second day of SSC CPO Paper 1 2020 Exam. The official answer keys for SSC Central Police Organization (CPO) release shortlisted at ssc.nic.in. Candidates can check the SSC SPO result afterwards online. Know more about SSC CPO 24 Nov 2020 Answer Key, Question Paper, Analysis here.
Latest: Check the SSC CPO 24 Nov 2020 Exam Analysis, Answer Key and Question paper here.
SSC CPO 2020 Answer Key
The examination of Central Police Organization (CPO) is taking place for four days – November 23, 24, 25, and 26, 2020. This year, the Staff Selection Commission is conducting CPO exam in two shifts. The first shift is conducted from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM. The second shift exam is conducted from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
SSC CPO 24 Nov 2020 Exam Analysis & Answer Key
Check the memory-based answer keys for SSC CPO 24 Nov 2020 Shift 1 and Shift 2 here. Furthermore, the SSC CPO experts have also published exam analysis for the examination. Aspirants can check the direct link for SSC CPO 24 Nov Exam Analysis below.
SSC CPO 24 Nov Shift 2 Exam Analysis by SSC Exams by Exampur
SSC CPO 24 Nov Shift 2 Exam Analysis by SSC Adda247
SSC CPO 24 Nov Shift 2 Exam Analysis by Gradeup
SSC CPO 24 Nov Shift 1 Questions by SSC Adda247
SSC CPO 24 Nov Shift 1 Questions by Testbook.com
SSC CPO 24 Nov Shift 1 Questions by SSC Exams by Examspur
SSC CPO 24 Nov Shift 1 Questions by Gradeup
SSC CPO 24 Nov Shift 1 Questions by Study with Ashu Chaudhary
SSC CPO 24 Nov Shift 2 Analysis
Here is the SSC CPO Tier-2 Analysis 24 November 2020. Aspirants can check the difficulty level, type of questions asked and much more here.
- The overall SSC CPO Tier-1 Shift 2 24 November 2020 was of easy to moderate level.
Good Number of Attempts:
- 40-42 questions in English Comprehension
- 39-42 questions in General Reasoning
- 37-40 questions in Quantitative Aptitude Section
- 35-38 questions General Awareness
- The overall number of good attempts for SSC CPO 24 Nov Shift 2 are – 149-160.
- Quantitative Aptitude section was of easy to moderate level.
- Like previous shift, reasoning section this time was also of moderate level.
- Most of questions were time-consuming. SSC CPO Experts suggest to attempt questions related to non-verbal reasoning, series, syllogism at the end.
- English section as always was of easy to moderate level. Questions were mainly from reading comprehension, antonym and synonym an others.
- General awareness section was of easy to moderate level.
- Around 15 to 20 questions were from Current Affairs and related this time. Moreover, the CA questions were from past 07 to 09 months.
SSC CPO 24 Nov shift 1 Analysis
Here is the SSC CPO Tier-1 Analysis 24 November 2020. Aspirants can check the difficulty level, type of questions asked and much more here.
- The overall SSC CPO Tier-1 Shift 1 24 November 2020 was of moderate level.
Good Number of Attempts:
- 40-43 questions in English Comprehension
- 36-38 questions in General Reasoning
- 36-40 questions in Quantitative Aptitude Section
- 32-35 questions General Awareness
- One can say a good number of attempts for SSC CPO, 24 November, Shift 1 is between – 141 to 153 questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude section was of moderate level this time.
- Questions from Data Interpretation and Speed and Distance were of easy of moderate level. Most of the topics, as shared by SSC CPO experts, were of moderate to difficult level.
- English comprehension was yet again of an easy level.
- However, error detection and sentence completion were a little confusing for aspirants.
- Around 4-5 questions were asked from Fill in the blanks, Idioms and Phrases, Spelling, Error Detection, Miscellaneous.
- Unexpectedly, questions from the reasoning section were of moderate level.
- Analogy and Syllogism, as per the analysis, wee difficult to answer in one go.
- This time, General Awareness topics were of easy to moderate level.
- Questions from the Current Affairs topics were from past 08 to 09 months.
SSC CPO 2020 Marking Scheme
To estimate the scores, candidates must be aware of the marking scheme for the SSC CPO exam. They should know how many marks are awarded or deducted from the scores. So to help our readers, here we have provided the SSC CPO 2020 marking scheme. With that, the marks distribution for SSC CPO examination is also available.
Correct answer = +1 marks
Incorrect Answer = – 0.25 marks
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Cut-Off Marks
The probable scores that candidates calculate helps then to know their tentative nature of selection. All candidates have to do is to compare their estimate scores with the cut-off marks as given by the Staff Selection Commission. Those who obtain the minimum qualifying marks can appear for SSC CPO Paper 2. Check the cut-off marks for the exam below.
How to Estimate Scores for SSC CPO 2020 Exam?
The procedure to estimate SSC CPO scores is simple. They have to follow the steps that are shared below to calculate the probable scores for SSC CPO Exam 2020.
Steps to Estimate Scores for SSC CPO Exam 2020
1st step: Refer to the memory-based answer keys/ official answer keys to know the correct answers to the questions.
2nd step: Now, note down the correct and incorrect number of questions.
3rd step: Get a total number of right and wrong answers by adding them.
4th step: The last step is to use the formula given below.
Estimate Scores for SSC CPO Paper 1 = (1 x No. of right answers) – (0.25 x No. of wrong answers)
How to Download SSC CPO 2020 Answer Key?
Staff Selection Commission releases the official answer key and response sheet only shortly after the exam. Candidates who participate in the exam can download it from the website. Here are steps to get the SSC CPO answer key:
1st step: Go to the official website of SSC which is ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Now, click on the ‘answer key’ button that is on the right side of the home screen.
3rd step: A list of SSC recruitment answer key displays. Search for SSC CPO answer key link.
4th step: On clicking on that link, a PDF file opens up. Click on the link that is available in the PDF.
5th step: Enter the login details such as application number and date of birth to login. SSC CPO answer key now displays on the screen.
SSC CPO Result 2020
The SSC CPO result is declared after the final answer key for CPO exam is out. Aspirants can check SSC CPO result 2020 through ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission declares Central Police Organisation (CPO) result in merit list format. Candidates can check whether they have qualified for the next stage by using their roll number. Once the Paper 1 result is out, candidates have to appear for Physical Endurance and standard test. To qualify this stage, candidates have to perform some tasks such as short run, long run, long jump, high jump and shot put. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates have to appear for Paper 2, Medical Examination and document verification round.