SSC CPO 25 Nov 2020 Answer Key – The SSC CPO 25 Nov 2020 Paper 1 Exam is now over. Aspirants can check the SSC CPO 25 Nov Exam Analysis Shift 1 and Shift 2 here. Also, memory-based answer keys and question for SSC CPO exam are now available. Today is the third day of Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization (SSC CPO) exam. The official answer keys for SSC CPO are published shortly after the exam. Candidates can check SSC CPO result from ssc.nic.in. Get SSC CPO 25 Nov 2020 Answer Key, Analysis, Questions here.
Latest: The SSC CPO 25 Nov 2020 Exam is now over. Check the exam analysis and answer key below.
SSC CPO 2020 Exam Analysis & Answer Key
The examination of Central Police Organization (CPO) is taking place for four days – November 23, 24, 25, and 26, 2020. This year, the exam is taking place in two shifts. The first shift is conducted from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM. The second shift exam is conducted from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
Check out the Shift wise SSC CPO 25 Nov Exam Analysis, Memory-based answer key, Questions asked below.
SSC CPO 25 Nov 2020 Exam Analysis & Answer Key
Here are the direct links to check SSC CPO 25 Nov Exam Analysis and answer Key. These are published by SSC CPO experts based on the questions shared by candidates.
SSC CPO 25 Nov Shift 2 Exam Analysis by SSC Adda247
SSC CPO 25 Nov Shift 1 Exam Analysis by Study World of Divya
SSC CPO 25 Nov Shift 1 Exam Analysis by SSC Adda247
SSC CPO 25 Nov Shift 1 Exam Analysis by All Exam Preparation
SSC CPO 25 Nov Shift 2 Exam Analysis
The second shift of SSC CPO 25 Nov 2020 exam is now over. As per the SSC CPO experts, the examination this time was of easy to moderate level. Check out the overall difficulty level, exam analysis below.
SSC CPO 25 Nov Exam Analysis
- The second shift of SSC CPO 25 Nov was of easy to moderate level like previous shift.
- This time, candidates were satisfied with the English section. It was easy to attempt.
- Reasoning section was of moderate level. Candidates have repeated that it was a little time consuming and calculative.
- One thing that was abrupt for candidates was the questions of time, work and speed in reasoning section.
- As per the reports, there were no question from current affairs for SSC CPO 25 Nov Shift 2.
- From GA section, 2014 scheme were also asked.
- Quantitative Section was also of easy to moderate level. Advanced Section which includes the Mensuration, Geometry and others was especially simple to attempt. 02-03 questions were asked from Algebra section.
- Arithmetic section was also of easy level. Questions from Percentage, Simple Interest and Compound Interest were direct formula based.
SSC CPO 25 Nov Shift 1 Exam Analysis
The first shift of SSC CPO 25 Nov 2020 exam is now over. As per the SSC CPO experts, the examination this time was of easy to moderate level. Check out the overall difficulty level, exam analysis below.
SSC CPO 25 Nov Exam Analysis
- The overall difficulty level of SSC CPO 25 Nov first shift was of easy to moderate level.
- Questions from General Awareness section was of easy level.
- The Current Affairs section of the GA section was also easy to answer. Questions were mainly from the last few months of the 2019 year and starting of 2020.
- Some of the previous year questions of General Awareness section were repeated as reported by candidates.
- Some of the questions from GK was based on Book Writers.
- Now discussing the reasoning section, it was a little time consuming and calculative.
- Similar to the reasoning section, Quantitative Aptitude was also calculative.
- Questions from Advanced Mathematics was simple. Topics that mainly covered Advanced Maths was of Trigonometry (lengthy questions), Geometry, Mensuration.
- Arithematics Section was also easy. Questions from percentage, ration and proportion were simple.
- English was yet again easy to moderate level. Reading Comprehension, as shared by aspirants, was easy to answer.
SSC CPO 2020 Marking Scheme
In this section, we have discussed the marking scheme for the SSC CPO examination. Candidates can refer to the SSC CPO marking scheme to estimate the scores. Moreover, there is a provision of negative marking in SSC CPO Paper 1 exam. Check out the marking scheme for SSC CPO 2020 Exam below. With that, the marks distribution for SSC CPO exam is also available.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Cut-Off Marks 2020
Along with the marking scheme, aspirants should also be aware of the qualifying marks for SSC CPO exam. Candidates can compare their estimated scores with the cut off marks to know the tentative nature of selection. Check out the category wise SSC CPO cut off marks below.
How to Estimate Scores with SSC CPO Answer Key 2020?
The procedure to estimate the probable scores for SSC CPO is pretty simple. To estimate the scores for SSC CPO Exam, candidates can refer to detailed steps shared below.
Steps to Estimate Probable Scores
1st step: The first step is to download the answer keys from this article. Aspirants can use both the official and the memory-based answers keys to estimate the scores.
2nd step: Now, compare the answers with the answers marked by the candidate.
3rd step: Note down the correct and the incorrect number of answers separately.
4th step: Use the formula given below to calculate the scores.
Estimate Scores for SSC CPO Paper 1 = (1 x No. of right answers) – (0.25 x No. of wrong answers)
How to Download SSC CPO Answer Key 2020?
The official answer keys for SSC CPO Paper 1 releases online at SSC website. Aspirants who appear for the exam can download it by following the steps shared below.
1st step: Go to the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Click on the ‘answer key’ tab > CPO > SSC CPO Paper 1 answer key link.
3rd step: A PDF file then displays on the screen with a link to download SSC CPO answer key.
4th step: Candidates are then directed to a login page. Enter the SSC CPO application number and date of birth to login.
5th step: SSC CPO Paper 1 answer key now displays on the screen.
SSC CPO Result 2020
After the release of SSC CPO Final answer key, Staff Selection Commission declares the result. Candidates can check SSC CPO result online at ssc.nic.in. The result for SSC CPO releases in the PDF and merit list format. It carries the names and roll number of the candidates who have qualified the examination. Moreover, the selection procedure of SSC CPO includes 05 stages. So, SSC releases the result for each stage separately. First, the Paper 1 result is declared. Qualifying candidates can appear for Physical Endurance and standard test, followed by Paper 2, Medical Examination and document verification.