The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification on March 03, 2018 regarding the SSC CPO 2018 Recruitment. The SSC CPO Application Form 2018 is now available and candidates can apply the same before the last date, which is April 13, 2018. On this page, you will get the detailed application process.
The SSC CPO Recruitment will be done on the basis of an online examination. The Recruitment will be for the posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details of the SSC CPO Application Form 2018 in this article below and apply for the same from the link given below.
SSC CPO Application Form 2018
The application process is now going on, make sure you read the eligibility criteria carefully and apply before the deadline. The important dates of the application process are given in the table below. The application form is available for the posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF.
|Commencement of Online Application Process||03 Mar 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online|
|Last Date of fee payment through SBI Challan|
- Apply Online: Eligible candidates, Click Here to fill the SSC CPO Application Form 2018.
- Extension Notice: Click here to check the notice.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for SSC CPO 2018. Before filling up the SSC CPO Application Form 2018, make sure you read the eligibility criteria carefully. We have mentioned the process of applying for the SSC CPO Vacancies further in this article.
A candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- SSC CPO Age Limit: 20-25 years as on 01.08.2018 (i.e. candidates born not before 02.Aug.1993 and not later than 01.Aug.1998 are eligible).
- SSC CPO Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Click Here to read/download the detailed Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO 2018.
How to Apply for SSC CPO 2018?
To apply for the available SSC CPO 2018 vacancies you will need to apply online only. There is no other available mode to fill up the SSC CPO Application Form 2018. Below we have laid down some simple steps to fill up the online application form. Read below:
- Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link given above.
- If you choose to visit the website then follow, http://www.ssc.nic.in > Apply. Refer the image below to get a clear idea:
- After clicking on ‘Apply’ a pop window will open, where you will find the ‘Click Here to Apply’ link. Click on it. After that, a new tab containing the registration page will open. Click on the ‘register’ button as shown in the image below:
- A pop window will open next, where you will need to fill up the following details to complete the registration process. The details that you will need to fill up are:
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent’s Name
- Roll number of Class 10 Examination
- Date of Birth
- After filling all these details correctly, click on the ‘Enter’ button.
- On submission of the Registration Form, Registration ID and password will be provided. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep them safe. This would be your permanent Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for this examination as well as any other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
- After submission of the Registration Form, the candidate should upload his/ her latest colour photograph and signature. The photograph and signature and must be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the photograph must be more than 4 KB and less than 20 KB. The digital size of the signature must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB. Your registration will complete after this step.
- Step 2: Filling the Application Form:
- After the registration is done, you will have to fill up the SSC CPO Application Form 2018.
- You will need to enter your Registration ID and Password as shown below to start filling up the SSC CPO Application Form 2018.
- Candidate should thoroughly check all the entries filled in the online application form, before final submission. In case of any discrepancy, the relevant entry may be corrected/ edited. After final submission of online application, no change in any particular shall be allowed.
- Step 3: Payment of Application Fees
- Next and the final step is to pay the application fee.
- The Application Fee is Rs. 100/-. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee.
- The application fee payment will be via one of the following modes:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- SBI Challan
- The facility of submission of online application (including payment of fees through online method) will be available from March 03 to April 02, 2018 (5.00 PM).
- However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to April 05, 2018 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM on April 02, 2018.
- On successful fee payment, your application will be complete. You may take a printout of the SSC CPO Application Form 2018 for your own record but you are not required to submit this printout to the Commission.
Retrieving your Registration Details
It may be possible that one can displace or forget their registration id and password, in that case, you will need to follow the following steps.
- Click on the ‘Forget Registration or Password’ button as shown below:
- Next, the following window will open enter the details and the new registration details will be sent to you.
Thus, you can easily retrieve your registration details without any hassle.
SSC CPO 2018 Admit Card
After the successful submission of the SSC CPO Application Form 2018, candidates will have to download their SSC CPO Admit Card 2018. The admit card will be available for download in the online mode only. The admit card will be issued on May 28, 2018. Make sure you don’t miss the date and download the same. Without it, you will not be allowed to take the SSC CPO 2018 Examination. You will have the important details printed on the admit card like the examination venue, schedule, roll number etc. You must preserve the SSC CPO Admit Card until the selection process ends.
SSC CPO 2018 Vacancy
One must be curious about the number of vacancies available for the posts this year for SSC CPO Recruitment 2018. Well, we have the following data regarding the same. Check below: