|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
The Staff Selection Commision which is one of the premier organisations in terms of providing the individuals a secure future through various posts that it fills every year has invited applications for the post of CPO SI in police force. The candidates who possess a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institute are eligible to apply for the various posts to be filled through SSC SI recruitment 2017 . The applications can be filled up to 15May 2017 since there is not much time left, interested candidates need to hurry. If you could not fill the form uptill now, then the article here will give you all the related details that you might need regarding SSC CPO SI Application Form . As we have already mentioned the date by which the application will be accepted. You might be wondering how to fill the form. Well! You can reach the official website at ssc.nic.in select the title “RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFs AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2017” And press “click here”. The steps below will help you know what details you will require ahead.
The SSC CPO SI 2017 Application Form can also be filled from Aglasem page as well. The lino for SSC CPO SI Application Form 2017 is available under latest heading. The table below will help you choose the post that you might be interested in applying for:-
|Post Code||Post to be mention in the Aplication Form|
|A||Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police|
|B||Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)|
|C||Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|D||Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|E||Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)|
|F||Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|G||Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
Application form for SSC CPO SI 2017
The application form for SSC CPO SI 2017 can be filled only in online mode. The candidates will proceed by clicking the link above which will remain active until 15 May 2017. Those candidates who have not filled the application form can check the steps included in form filling. The candidates have to check the complete notification and also satisfy themselves of all the eligibility conditions. If any candidate is found to have provided any false or fabricated information, his/her candidature may be cancelled.
Get SSC CPO SI / ASI Application Form 2017 here – Click Here to Fill the Application Form for SSC CPO SI 2017 on or before the last date i.e., 15 May 2017.
Note: – Due to some technical problem, candidates may have faced difficulties in submitting online applications, Therefore, for the benefit of the candidates, last date for submitting online application has been extended upto 16.05.2017 (5.00 PM). SBI Challan can be generated upto closing date and time and payment through SBI challan can be made upto 19.05.2017 on working hours.
- The required amount is Rs. 100/- for the completion of application fee for the SSC CPO Recruitment process.
- The payment can be paid using SBI Challan or SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
For SSC CPO SI 2017 New Registration enter the details:
The candidates after visiting the site will be directed to a window which looks like this. This is a One time Registration window. Once a candidate is registered here, he/she can use this window for 1 year.
STEP 1- One Time Registration
- Name- candidate’s name should be as recorded in the 10th class certificate. Do not use any prefix as Mr./Ms./Shri./ etc.
- Father’s name- name of the candidate’s Father should be as recorded in the 10th class certificate or
- Secondary board exam roll number
- Date of birth-the date of birth should be as mentioned in the 10th class certificates
- Gender- select Male/Female as applicable
- Enter the text- a box will appear containing the test with some digits and alphabets. You need to enter the test as shown. Please note that the letters are case sensitive
- Submit- select the submit icon to proceed
At this stage the candidates will be registered into the computer system of the SSC. Once this registration is done the candidate can use the reference id and password for availing any information related to their application for the next one year. The candidates are required to fill in the details asked here. Select the “Submit button” if you choose the cancel button then the information will not be saved in commission’s server. Now a new window will open with some details already filled in the space such as name, email id etc. , now the candidate will be required to fill in the:-
Personal details and his/her basic details such as
- Aadhaar card number – enter your 14 digit aadhaar card number
- Category – select the category to which you belong
- Whether you belong to minority community – Select “Yes” or “No” as applicable
- Nationality – Select Indian or other as applicable
- Person with disability -Select “Yes” or “No” as applicable Type of disability – the candidate will pick the disability type such as hearing impaired d or visually impaired etc.
- Percentage of disability – as per the disability the commission will decide whether the candidate is eligible for exercising the relaxation criteria or not.
- Certificate number -if the candidate belongs to the above mentioned disability category then he/she will need to provide the certificate number of the disability as issued by the government
- Certificate issue date – the date should be exactly as mentioned in the certificate.
- Permanent address
- STD Code
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Confirm Email ID
Upload Photograph and Signatures
- The photograph that you are going to upload must be more than 4 kb in size and less
than 12 kb
- The resolution of the picture should be 100 Pixels W and 120 Pixels H
- Format- the supported format accepted d by the server is JPG
- The signature that is to be uploaded should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb
- The resolution of the signature image should be 40 Pixel W and 60 Pixel H
- Format- the supported format accepted d by the system is JPG
The candidates who wishes to edit or make any necessary changes can do so by clicking the view/edit registration option anytime provided just below the icon New Registration. The candidates will have to provide their date of birth/ registration number/ password and enter the text as shown. Now you will be able to edit your details where the edit option is displayed.
STEP 2 Application Form Filling
In step 2, the candidates will proceed to log into the system by entering “Registration Number, Enter and the password, Enter The text as shown in the image and Submit the details. The application form will show the 21 compulsory fields followed by uploading of candidate photographs and signature. The remaining fields have to be filled by the candidate. The candidates will be required to fill in here the details related to the combined graduate level exam, post preference, educational qualification starting from 10th class onwards, details of work experience, details of signature and photograph uploaded. Ensure that the details entered are correct in all respect. And after the final submission, proceed to payment.
Combined Graduate Level Examination-2017
- Examination centre and code
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Whether ex-servicemen
- If seeking reservation
- Duration of service
- Date of discharge
- If PH category
- If seeking age relaxation
Preference for post
- Are you applying for the post of the statistical investigator?
- Do you possess EQ for the post of the statistical investigator?
- Are you applying for the post of AAO?
- Do you possess EQ for the post of AAO?
- Whether you belong to religious minority community?
- If VH/cerebral palsy candidate?
- Educational qualification
Work experience if any
- Name of the organisation
- Nature of duty
After the details have been filled carefully the candidates will proceed to the final step which is the payment towards the application completion. All the candidate except the exempted d categories will have to pay the sum of Rs. 100/- towards the SSC CPO SI Application. The candidate who has filled the application and wants to pay the application fees can make their payment by net banking/credit card or debit card etc. once the application form is filled you will also be able to check the status of your application form. To check the status of your application form click the link provided below.
The payment can be made in online mode and in offline mode as well. The candidate who chooses online mode will be able to make the payment via net banking or SBI Credit/ Debit card. However, If the candidate selects an offline option, then candidate gets a fee deposit bank challan form from the server. After obtaining the challan form, the candidate will be required to go to the nearest State Bank of India Branch and deposit the fee in cash. Post completion of the bank formalities, Bank will generate a MIS Report and send it to Commission. The students will get two copies one is to be sent to the authority and one is a student’s copy to be retained by the candidate. This process takes a minimum of 48 hours. The candidate may check their application status click here form by clicking on ‘Check online payment status from the link after 48 hours.
If you have already filed your application form and want to print your application then click the link here click here.
For any queries related to the SSC CPO application form please comment in the box below.