SSC CPO Result 2017 or SSC SI (Sub Inspector) 2017 Result will be declared by Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who appeared for Paper 1 from 01 Jul to 07 Jul 2017 can check SSC CPO SI (Sub Inspector) Result 2017 online at ssc.nic.in.
Date of declaration of SSC CPO Result 2017 (paper 1) is yet to be announced. Candidates who will be appeared in the exam (Paper 1) can check their result after the conduction of exam. After that, Candidates who will be declared as qualified in result of Paper I could download admit card of SSC CPO 2017 Paper II. Final selection for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF will be done on basis of Paper I and Paper II performance. Get here complete details of SSC CPO Result 2017 for Paper I and Paper II such as date of announcement, instructions to check, selection and cut off.
Remember to check important news
|Date of Exam for Paper I||01 Jul to 07 Jul 2017|
|Declaration of Result for Paper I||to be announced|
|Date of Exam for Paper II||08 Oct 2017|
|Declaration of Result for Paper II||to be announced|
SSC CPO Result 2017
The result of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF, Examination, 2017, Paper-I will be declared after the conduction of exam.
- Link to check result will be available here..!!!
How to check SSC CPO Result 2017
- Staff Selection Commission publishes a PDF file containing roll numbers and other details of qualified candidates.
- Candidates can simply view file on this page, or open in new tab in browser, or download it and see it.
- To quickly search for roll number or name, use Ctrl+F command or Cmd+F command. Then type in either roll number, or name. Press enter. If roll number or name that has been typed in is in list, it will be highlighted.
- Candidates can go through entire list also to check SSC CPO SI (Sub Inspector) Re-Exam Result 2017.
SSC CPO Result 2017 Highlights
Name of organization – Staff Selection Commission
Recruitment – Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF
Vacancy – Number of vacancies will be decided by Staff Selection Commission
Selection procedure – Paper I and Paper II
Candidates belonging to reserved category for whom reservation is applicable should note that certain number of vacancy is reserved for them. Reservation is applicable as per Government of India policies. In result of SSC CPO 2017, if qualified status is shown in particular category, and candidate does not belong to that category, regional Staff Selection Commission should be immediately contacted.
About SSC CPO SI (Sub Inspector) Paper 2
Date of holding Paper 2 has been decided by Staff Selection Commission. It will be held on 08 Oct 2017.
It will be an exam of two (2) hours duration. There will be 200 questions of 200 marks. Exam pattern of SSC CPO Paper 2 2017 is given below.
|Subject||Number of questions|
|English language an comprehension||200|
Maximum marks that can be scored in Paper 2 is 200.
Questions asked in Paper 2 are on topics such as antonyms, comprehension, error recognition, filling in the blanks, grammar, phrases and idiomatic use of words, sentence completion, sentence structure, spellings, synonyms, vocabulary.
After declaration of SSC CPO Result Paper 1 2017
Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 – Result of Paper-I; after it is declared some important points should be noted. The Staff Selection Commission will be conducted a written examination (Paper 1) for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 in June / July at different centre across the country.
- It has been decided that Paper I will be held in June / July 2017.
- PET and Medical Examination is tentatively scheduled to be commenced in the month of August, 2017.
- Candidates are advised to follow the websites of Regional Offices of the Commission regarding issue of Admission Certificate.
- Qualified eligible candidates who do not receive the Admission Certificate for Paper-II examination at least 7 days before the commencement of the said examination or are unable to download from respective Regional Office website, should immediately contact the respective Regional Office of the Commission.
Based on the cut off marks fixed by the Commission in Paper-I, above will be the details of candidates qualifying for appearing in Paper II.
Representations received from the candidates regarding answer keys are carefully examined. Modified answer keys, wherever required, are used for evaluation.
- It will be decided that when and where Paper-II of the above examination will be held. PET and Medical Examination related tentative schedule will also be announced.
- Candidates are advised to follow the websites of Regional Offices regarding issue of SSC CPO Admit Card Paper 2 2017.
- The category status in respect of the candidates belonging to reserve categories is indicated along with their roll numbers. It is important for such candidates to note that they are declared qualified only for the category mentioned against their Roll Number if his/her actual category does not match, he/she may not be eligible to be included in the list. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact immediately the respective Regional Offices of the Commission in all such cases.
SSC CPO Result 2016
Note – SSC SI / CPO Examination, 2016 (Final result) will be declared on 15 Aug 2017.
The result of Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF, Examination, 2016, Paper-II has been declared.
Write up and result has been issued on date decided by the Commission.
- CPO SI (Sub Inspector) examination 2016 Paper 2 was held on 18.12.2016. A total of more than 46000 number of candidates had appeared in PET and those who cleared PET were allowed to appear in SSC CPO SI (Sub Inspector) Paper 2 2016.
- SSC CPO Result 2016 for Paper II indicates list of candidates who have qualified Paper II. Result write up indicates cut off for each category and will be updated here.
- On basis of CPO Result 2016, number of candidates which will be equal to the number of vacancies will qualify Paper II. Exact number of qualified candidates as per SSC CPO SI (Sub Inspector) Result 2016 for Paper I was 51659, and Paper II result will be published by Staff Selection Commission.
SSC CPO Result 2016 for Paper 2
You can view here result of SSC CPO 2016 Paper 2 published by Staff Selection Commission.
- SI in Delhi Police, CAPFS & ASI in CISF, 2016 List of candidates qualified in Paper 2 for Medical Examination – Write Up
- SI in Delhi Police, CAPFS & ASI in CISF, 2016 List of candidates qualified in Paper 2 for Medical Examination – Male Candidates List
- SI in Delhi Police, CAPFS & ASI in CISF, 2016 List of candidates qualified in Paper 2 for Medical Examination – Female Candidates List
- SI in Delhi Police, CAPFS & ASI in CISF, 2016 Marks of candidates Qualified / Not-Qualified in Paper-II – Click here.
SSC CPO Result 2016 for Paper 1
View write up and result (PDF here) declared on 28 July 2016. A file containing names and roll numbers of qualified candidates has been put up online. Candidates can view result of SSC CPO 2016 below or click on download link to open in browser.
Result of Paper I (Male)
Result of Paper I (Female)
Download / view result file in new tab
- Click here for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination,2016-Result of Paper-I (Male)
- Click here for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police,CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2016-Result of Paper-I (Female)
Marks obtained – Marks obtained by candidates in Paper 1 are as per final answer keys of SSC CPO 2016.
SSC CPO Cut Off 2016 for Paper 1
Staff Selection Commission decides cut off marks. In order to be eligible to appear in Paper 2, candidate must score marks equal to or more than SSC CPO Cut Off 2016.
|Category||Male candidates||Female candidates|
Above cut offs were of SI ASI recruitment (2016) for male and female candidates.
Total number of candidates who have qualified for PET / PST (which will be followed by Paper II) are given below.
- Number of male candidates – 46060 (UR 11728, OBC 21093, SC 7795, ST 4066, ExS 1378)
- Number of female candidates – 5599 (UR 1677, OBC 2519, SC 955, ST 448)
If you have any queries regarding SSC CPO Result Paper 1 2017 for Staff Selection Commission Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment, please ask in comments below.