SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021 Exam Day Guidelines – The examination for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021 is expected to be held in the month of November-December 2021 based on the previous year schedule. Last year, the Staff Selection Commission published certain exam day guidelines and COVID-19 advisory to conducts the exam amidst the pandemic. Aspirants can check the SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021 Exam Day Guidelines, SOPs in this article as per the previous year information while we will update the page with the latest guidelines as soon as SSC releases it. Know more about SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021 Exam Day Guidelines, SOPs, Last Minute Preparation Guide through this article.
SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
SSC releases the admit card for Delhi Police constable recruitment region wise. Aspirants are suggested to visit their respective regional website to download the call letter for the Paper 1 exam. Note down the important date the SSC Delhi Police Constable below.
|SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam 2021||Dates (Expected)|
|Issuance of admit card for |
written exam for DP Constable
|To be announced|
|Delhi Police Constable Exam Date 2021||Nov-Dec 2021|
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) publishes some exam guidelines, general instructions and COVID-19 advisory for conducting centre-based exams amidst the pandemic. Aspirant can read the SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021 exam day guidelines below.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre for Delhi Police Constable as per the time slot allocated to them.
- After the reporting time, no candidate is allowed to enter the exam centre.
- Aspirants have to carry a COVID-19 self-declaration form with them to the centre. This is available with the admission certificate.
- It is compulsory for candidates to wear a face mask and carry a hand sanitizer.
- Watches, Books, pens, papers, electronic items (mobile phones, headphones, Bluetooth devices, pen/ buttonhole/ spy cameras, calculator, scanner, storage devices) etc are prohibited. Candidates are advised not to carry these items to the centre.
- Pen and Paper for the exam will be provided by the conducting body only.
- It is mandatory to follow COVID-19 social distancing norm inside and outside the centre.
- Mapping of candidate roll number and lab number shall be provided outside the exam centre individually.
- Aspirants also have to undergo thermal screening as well.
Exam Day Guidelines
Click here to get the COVID-19 Self-declaration form for SSC Delhi Police Constable
Social Distancing Guidelines by SSC
SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for SSC Delhi Police Constable releases through the official website ssc.nic.in. On the other hand, the admit card for the PEMT rounds releases on the website of Delhi Police i.e., delhipolice.nic.in. Aspirants can download the respective admit card from the regional websites of the relevant SSC regional office or from the Delhi Police website as necessary. It is important to note that candidates have to enter the Registration Number and Password correctly to log in.
How to download SSC Delhi Police Constable Admit Card ?
Video by A24Knowledge
Documents to Carry for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021
Here is the list of documents that candidates have to carry to the exam centre for SSC Delhi Police Constable.
- A hard copy of the SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021 Admit Card
- 02 copies of latest passport size photographs
- Valid Identity proof in original such as:
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by University/College
- Income Tax
- Pan Card
- Service ID card
- Any other photo identity proof issued by the government
SSC Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The SSC conducts the Delhi Police Constable (Exe) Male & Female recruitment exam in the form of a Computer-Based Centre in physical exam centres. The details of the exam pattern, as per the previous year exam can be checked below.
- Mode of the Examination: Computer Based Test
- Duration: 01 hour and 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Maximum marks: 100 marks
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer
- Language of the paper: Hindi and English
- Level of the exam: Matriculation level
|Subject||Number of questions||Max marks|
|General knowledge / Current affairs||50||50|
|Computer fundamentals, MS Excel, MS word, |
Communication Internet, WWW and Web browser, etc
SSC Delhi Police Constable Previous Year Question Papers
One of the most important resource to revise for SSC Delhi Police Constable is the previous year question papers. These help them to go through the basics and important topics for the examinations. Aspirants can also build their speed and accuracy by practising the previous year question papers daily. So, download the question paper for Delhi Police constable using the link below.
Last Minute Preparation Tips for SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam 2021
Go through these last minute preparations topics for SSC Delhi Police constable recruitment to score more in the examination.
Tip #1 First tip is revision. Whatever a candidate has studied so far for the examination must be revised and practised daily.
Tip #2 Next step is to refer to the online mock tests and previous year question papers.
Tip #3 Main focus of a candidate should be on maintaining accuracy and speed.
Tip #4 Do not stress while answering the questions. Keep your calm and try to solve the questions with a stress-free mind.
Last-Minute Tips for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2021 by Delhi Police Exams
About SSC Delhi Police Constable
The examination for Delhi Police Constable is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Aspirants who qualify the examination are recruited as Constables in Delhi Police. They have to appear for the Computer Based Test and PEMT round to get selected. Those who secure a minimum 35% marks in CBT exam are then called for the PEMT round.
Ans. Candidates must carry their admit card, valid photo identity proof, passport-sized photographs, mask, sanitiser etc.
Ans. Yes. Candidates have to fill up and carry the form to the exam centre.
Ans. All guidelines are issued through the website ssc.nic.in