SSC GD 14 December 2021: SSC GD 14 December 2021 all shifts are now over. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the SSC GD Answer Key on its official website ssc.nic.in. The SSC GD exams is conducted in five phases: Computer-based test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standards Test, Medical Test and Document Verification. Candidates qualifying Computer Based Test (CBT) will be called for further tests. Upon successful completion of SSC GD 14 Dec 2021 a provisional answer key releases on the official website followed by the final answer key. Candidates wishing to raise objections in the provisional answer key can do so. Through this article you will know more about SSC GD 14 December 2021, answer key, selection procedure, marking scheme, estimation of marks.
Latest: SSC GD 14 December 2021 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis of all shifts are now available. Check below.
SSC GD 14 December 2021
The Commission has conducted the SSC GD exam. The time shifts are as follows: 1st shift: 9.00- 10.14 A.M., 2nd shift: 12:14 pm to 2:00 pm, and 3rd shift: 4.00 pm to 5.14 pm. The discrepancy in the answer key can be corrected by submitting an objection fee i.e. Rs. 100/- fee per objection. However, candidates who wish to raise objections must ensure that they have valid proof to justify their objection. After considering all the objections and carefully scrutinizing all of them the commission releases a final answer key.
SSC GD 14 December 2021 Shift 3 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis
|SSC GD 14 DECEMBER 3 RD SHIFT EXAM ANALYSIS | 14 DECEMBER 3RD SHIFT SSC GD GK GS PAPER ANALYSIS 2021 by Raj Maths||Watch here|
|SSC GD 14 December All Shift Question,ssc gd 14 december 1st 2nd 3rd shift exam analysis, STUDY4U||Watch here|
|SSC-GD 14 December 2021 3rd Shift Questions/ssc gd 14 December 2021 third Shift exam Analysis byTayari Jeet Ki By R.K. Sir||Watch here|
SSC GD 14 December 2021 Shift 2 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis
|SSC GD PAPER 2021 |14 DEC SSC GD 2ND SHIFT ANALYSIS | SSC GD ANSWER KEY |SSC GD EXPECTED CUT OFF by Examपुर||Watch here|
|SSC GD 14 December 2nd Shift Question,ssc gd 14 december second shift exam analysis, by STUDY 4U||Watch here|
|SSC GD 14 December 2nd Shift Question, ssc gd 14 december 2021 second shift exam analysis by STUDENT K साथी||Watch here|
SSC GD 14 December 2021 Shift 1 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis
|SSC GD PAPER 2021 |14 DEC SSC GD 1st SHIFT ANALYSIS | SSC GD ANSWER KEY |SSC GD EXPECTED CUT OFF by Examपुर||Watch here|
|SSC GD 14 December 1st Shift Question,ssc gd 14 december first shift exam analysis, STUDY4U||Watch here|
|SSC GD 14 December 1st Shift Question, ssc gd 14 december 2021 first shift exam analysis by STUDENT K साथी||Watch here|
Marking Scheme of SSC GD 14 December 2021
Here is the detailed marking scheme of SSC GD Exam 2021:
- Total Marks: 100
- No of Questions: 100
- Time Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Marks for each question: +1 mark
- Negative Marking: -0.25 mark
- Level of Questions: Easy to Moderate
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Level of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Logical Reasoning||25||25||Easy|
90 Minutes OR1 hour 14 Minutes
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25||Easy|
How to Estimate SSC GD 14 December 2021 Scores?
To estimate SSC GD 2021 scores, applicants must visit the official website. As per the sequence, first the provisional or unofficial answer key will be released. Following which within a few days (5-10 days) the final answer key will be released.
- Open the answer key pdf (provisional or final) and thoroughly check each question.
- Calculate your tentative or final score: +1 mark for every right answer & -0.25 mark negative marking for every wrong answer.
Follow this formula: Correct answers you obtained × Marks of correct answers (+1 marks) – Incorrect answers you obtained × Marks deducted for every wrong answer (0.25) = Final Score.
How To Download SSC GD 14 December 2021 Answer Key?
Candidates can download their SSC GD constable answer key from the official website of SSC. To download the answer key follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates will be redirected to the official website of SSC.
- Select the “Answer Key” tab present on the main page.
- After selecting it you will land on a new page. Where you will see various links to view/download answer keys. Click on “SSC GD 14 December 2021 Answer Key”
- In order to view/download the answer key you are required to provide your login credentials (Application ID, Password) & submit it.
- The answer key (provisional/final) will open, and candidates can match their answers with the answer key.
- If required, candidates can also download the answer key for future references.
How To Raise Objections in SSC GD Answer Key?
Candidates who find an error or discrepancy in answer key are eligible to raise an objection. First they must pay a Rs. 100/- processing fee and an authorized book or source as a proof. To raise objections candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of SSC or click on the link provided here ssc.nic.in.
- After clicking on the link you will land on the main page. Where you will see an “Answer Key” Link.
- Press on that link, you will be redirected to a login page where you have to provide your login credentials.
- Press the “Challenge Answer Key” Link present.
- Follow up the method mentioned by the commission in the official notification of SSC to challenge the answer key.
- Then submit your proof to support your challenge and pay a 100/- challenge fee per objection.
About SSC GD Exam
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the General Duty Constable Exam (GD) to recruit eligible and qualified candidates for the available government posts of General Duty Constable and Rifleman. SSC GD Exam is a computer-based test (CBT) national- level exam conducted annually by the SSC for available vacancies. The SSC GD recruitment is finalized after various rounds of SSC GD CBT, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Medical Test.