Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the notification for SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 on June 09 2018. Application form for a number of vacancies was advertised for SSC GD Constable 2017 in the month of December 2017. SSC will release the Application Form for SSC GD Constable 2018 online at ssc.nic.in. After releasing the notification of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018, the dates will be released soon by SSC. For the convenience of applicants, details have been elaborated relevant to filling up SSC GD Constable Online Application Form 2018. Complete details of how to fill SSC GD Constable Online Application Form 2018 is given here.
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018
Recruitment of Constable (GD) in CAPF’s and Rifleman in Assam Rifles 2018 is expected to be huge. Because last time SSC introduced a huge no of vacancies.
SSC GD Constable 2016 Vacancy
- 22517 vacancies in BSF,
- 5000 vacancies in CISF,
- 24588 vacancies in CRPF,
- 6224 vacancies in SSB,
- 3101 vacancies in ITBP,
- 600 vacancies in AR,
- 86 vacancies in NIA,
- 274 vacancies in SSF.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 Application Forms will be available online at ssc.nic.in.
|SSC GD Constable Application Form||Important Date|
|Application Form Start||To be Announced|
|Application Form Closing||To be Announced|
Apply online: Candidates can apply online from official website ssc.nic.in.
How to fill SSC GD Online Application Form 2018?
The candidates who want to fill the SSC GD Constable Online Application Form need to click on the above link. The entire process has three major parts, that are Registration Part, Payment Part, and Application Part. After click on the above link, you will able to see the application page, which will be the replica of this image.
Registration is the very first step of the Application. Here you will have to fill the basic details of yours such as
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- 10th Class Roll no
At last, after clicking on the submit button, you will get a new page for more details. After doing Succesful Registration you will get a Registration Number. Either try to remember it or note down it elsewhere. Because this is very important for future reference.
The second part of SSC GD Online Application Form is to submit the application fee Her you will get the two options for submitting the application fee. There you will get two options for making payment.
- Offline: Through SBI Challan
- Online: By Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking
The last part of the SSC GD Constable Online Application 2018 is the Apply part. For unlocking this part you need to enter the Registration Number and Password. After unlocking. You have to fill the application form. In this section, you need to fill the details about the examination mode, examination Center etc. Also, you need to upload the scanned documents such as the Photographs, Signature, etc.
What is the Application Fee for SSC GD Constable 2018?
The application fee for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 will be updated below after the release of official notification. The modes of payment for the application shall be as given below.
- State Bank of India challan.
- Online banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
Which Documents are needed to Apply for SSC GD Constable?
Some documents are too important for making applications as GD COnstable through SCC. So if you are going to apply then take a quick look at these documents.
- Senior Secondary Marksheet
- Higher Secondary Marksheet
- Scanned Photograph, Signature, and Thumb Impression
- Caste Certificate(if applicable)
- Certificate for Sons, Daughter, and wards od Serving CMPF Personnel
- Certificate to avail relaxation in Height, Weight and Chest Measurement
- Domicile Certificate to proof Nativity for the J&K Migrantes.
Important Things to Remember while Applying for SSC GD Constable 2018
While filling the application form be conscious because, after submitting the details you can’t modify those. So be careful, and remember these points while applying.
- The candidates of J&K, the North-Eastern States, and Left Wing Extremism (LWE) will get two options to fill the application form, i. e. Online as well as Offline. So use only one option for applying.
- So if you are making application by using both options. The commission can cancel the candidature for multiple application of the same person.
- Try to be precise and careful while applying.
- The Commission will conduct the written examination in BOTH ON-LINE (Computer-based) AND OFF-LINE (Paper mode) MODE. The candidate who will qualify the PET/PST will able to appear in the Written Exam.
- You have to choose the Examination center for PET/PSR while filling the application form.
- Also, you have to choose for the mode of examination Online or Offline.
- The candidate must be sure while selecting the Examination Center. As later Commission will not entertain any request for changing the Examination Center.
- The candidate who wish to seek age- relaxation, have to submit requisite certificate from the competent authority.
Eligibility for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
The candidate who wants to apply for the SSC GD Constable 2018, should Check the eligibility before applying. For your ease, we have provided here a brief description of Eligibility Criteria.
Selection Process SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
The selection process of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 has three phases. Commission decided three major steps to scale the candidates on its parameters.
- PET / PST: The first stage of the selection is Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test. Candidates have to appear for this test initially. Candidates who are found eligible on height parameters will undergo PET. In PET candidates have to run for the Race, Commission has set the parameters of the race.
- Written Test: The purpose of the written test is to test the intelligence and the thinking ability of the candidate. The test will assess the general knowledge and the communication skill of the candidates.
- Medical Examination: The medical examination will be organized by the Commission to test the candidate’s physical condition. Here the candidate has to undergo the Eye test and other tests.
Insofar, official notice of SSC GD Constable Online Application Form 2018 has not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as SSC GD Constable 2017 information brochure will be released, details will be updated here.