SSC GD Constable 2018 Answer Key after conducting the written examination of SSC GD Recruitment. SSC will release the answer key on ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission will release answer key of SSC Constables (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF, Rifleman (GD). Candidates who will appear for the exam can check SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018 and analyze their performance before the declaration of results.
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018
Staff Service Commission releases the official SSC GD Constable Answer Key on its official website that is www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates can access the official answer keys on this page as soon as its released by the commission. Unofficial answer keys of SSC GD Constable Exam are also made available here just after the exam.
Answer key: The SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018 will be available at ssc.nic.in.
Candidates can check the SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018 and calculate marks as follows.
- For every correct answer, +1 marks are awarded.
Those candidates who obtain marks more than the SSC GD Constable Cut Off will be declared as qualified for further rounds such as medical examination.
Get here SSC GD Constable 2018 Question Paper and Answer Key of written exam held in June 2018 (All Sets). Answer key of GD Constable 2018 exam contains correct answers to the 100 questions asked in General intelligence and reasoning (Part A), General knowledge and general awareness (Part B), Elementary mathematics (Part C), English / Hindi (Part D). Matching answers with the SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018 will help in assessing your exam performance, and estimating marks obtained. The result of SSC GD Constable 2018 will be announced by arriving at a merit list based on final answer keys issued by the Staff Selection Commission.
How to download the SSC GD Constable Answer key 2018?
To download the SSC GD answer key you need to follow these easy steps.
- To download the Answer Key either visit the official website or click on the above link. The link will redirect you to the page for the answer key.
- After clicking on the link you will have to enter the Roll no, Password and Exam date.
- Now by entering the credentials, you will get your Answer Key.
- Now download the Answer Key.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Answer Key by Staff Selection Commission
- Answer keys in respect of Constables(GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 is released by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Official answer key of SSC GD Constable 2018 is issued after few months of the examination.
- In the meanwhile, candidates could refer to the keys published unofficially.
Official website of Staff Selection Commission is ssc.nic.in. Official answer keys are released and are uploaded to the website.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Question Paper
Staff Selection Commission is conducting GD Constable Exam for recruitment to posts of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA and SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles.
Question paper of SSC GD Constable 2018 exam is published here after the exam. Examination pattern of the objective type question paper of the two-hour duration SSC GD Constable 2018 is as follows.
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||25|
|General knowledge and awareness||25||25|
|English / Hindi||25||25|
Purpose of publishing the question paper after the exam is highlighted in the significance of SSC GD Constable Question Paper and Answer Key 2018 below.
The significance of SSC GD Constable Question Paper and Answer Key 2018
- Candidates preparing for GD Constable recruitment exam or similar exams can solve the paper to get an edge in their government job preparation.
- The question paper is in English, Hindi and other regional languages.
- Answer key of SSC GD Constable 2018 is useful to candidates who appeared for the exam. They can check which answers they have marked correctly, and which not.
- Going through the keys enables quick assessment of exam. Official / unofficial keys throw some light upon chances of selection for recruitment.
Before checking the key, the candidate must match the question paper set (code) with the answer key set (code).
Contents of SSC GD Constable 2018 Question Paper and Answer Key
25 Questions is asked in each part of the paper. To attempt the 100 questions in all, 2 hours will be given. Each question will be from the syllabus for the written examination that was given by the Staff Selection Commission. The SSC GD Constable Question Paper 2018 and SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2018 contain question and answers on following topics.
General intelligence and reasoning
- Arithmetic number series
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Coding and decoding
- Non-verbal series
- Relationship concepts
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial orientation
- Spatial visualization
- Visual memory.
General knowledge and general awareness
Questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work.
English / Hindi
- Candidate’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi.
SSC GD Constable Final Answer Key 2015
Official Final Answer key of SSC GD Constable 2015 exam is available.
|SSC GD Constable 2015||Answer Key and Question Paper|
|Morning & Evening Shift||Click here for SSC GD Constable 2015 Question Paper & Key|
SSC GD Constable Result
Based on the final answer key of SSC GD Constable 2018 exam released by the commission, marks obtained by each candidate will be calculated. SSC will prepare the final merit list of candidates as per state and category. Force allocation will not be done at that stage.
Result of SSC GD Constable 2018 and Force allocation will be done by Nodal CRPF / MHA.
The Commission will prepare the final merit list of candidates category wise and state-wise without making any force allocation. Force allocation will be done by Nodal CRPF/MHA and the final result will also be declared by them.
The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will normally be as under :
- General and Ex-servicemen – 35%,
- SC/ST/OBC – 33%.
If you have any queries regarding SSC GD Constable 2018 Question Paper and Answer Key, please ask in comments below.