SSC JE 27 Oct 2020 Answer Key – The exam for SSC JE 27 Oct 2020 exam is now concluded. Candidates who have appeared for SSC JE 2020 exam can check the memory-based answer key in this article. Moreover, we have also discussed SSC JE 27 Oct Shift 1 and Shift 2 exam analysis. This is the first day of the Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer (SSC JE) exam. Once the exam is concluded SSC releases official answer keys on ssc.nic.in. Thereafter, SSC JE result 2020 is also declared on the website. Check out SSC JE 27 Oct 2020 Answer Key, Question Paper Analysis for All Shifts here.
Latest: The SSC JE 27 Oct exam is now over. Check exam analysis here.
SSC JE 27 Oct 2020 Answer Key
The examination for SSC JE 2019 is taking place this year on October 27, 2020, October 28, 20020, October 29, 2020, and October 30, 2020, that is for four days. It takes places in two shifts. The first shift is conducted from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and the second shift is conducted from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM.
After the exam is concluded, the Staff Selection Commission releases the official answer key on the SSC website, ssc.nic.in. Moreover, several coaching centres and institutes also release the unofficial answer key online. These are based on the memory of the candidates who have appeared for the exam on 27 Oct 2020. Aspirants can use both of these answer keys to estimate their scores before the declaration of SSC JE result.
SSC JE 27 Oct 2020 Exam Analysis & Answer Key
Here are SSC JE 27 Oct Shift 1 and Shift 2 exam analysis and answer keys. These are released by SSC JE mentors and Coaching institutes. Get the direct link below.
SSC JE 27 Oct Shift 2 Civil Engineering Exam Analysis | Study with Rajesh sir
SSC JE 27 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis | Shiksha.com
SSC JE 27 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis | Zerosix Studypoint
SSC JE 27 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis | Wifistudy
SSC JE 27 Oct Shift 2 Exam Analysis
The Shift 2 of SSC JE exam is now over. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the difficulty level, exam analysis here:
- The overall level of SSC JE 27 Oct Shift 2 was of moderate to difficult level.
- In this shift also, questions that were asked from Reasoning section were difficult. Candidates have reported that they have attempted around 30 to 35 questions which are a good number of attempts.
- General Awareness section was of easy level. 20-25 questions were asked from General Science, 06-07 questions were from Current affairs and History respectively.
- Subject-specific questions from General Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) were of easy to moderate level. As per the candidate’s feedback, they have attempts around 60-70 questions.
- Also, aspirants have reported that this time the paper was difficult than the previous year.
SSC JE 27 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis
The Shift 1 of SSC JE exam is now over. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the difficulty level, exam analysis here:
- The overall level of SSC JE 27 Oct Shift 1 was of easy level.
- As per the candidate’s feedback, reasoning section was difficult level. 50 questions were asked from this section.
- General Awareness section was of moderate level in comparison to Reasoning section.
- Questions that were based on the technical section was more of an easy level and less calculative. There were 12-15 questions from Fluid Mechanics and Machinery, 55 questions from thermal engineering.
- Candidates have mentioned that the questions from the Non-Technical section were comparatively difficult.
SSC JE Cut Off Marks
Candidates who have appeared in the exam, must know the cut off marks/ qualifying marks for SSC JE. It helps them to evaluate their performance and know their tentative nature of the selection.
Minimum qualifying marks in Paper 1 and Paper 2 are:
- UR: 30%
- OBC / EWS: 25%
- Others: 20%
SSC JE Paper 1 Cut Off – 2016
Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
SSC JE Paper 1 + Paper 2 Cut Off
Civil and Quantity Surveying & Contract Engineering
Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
SSC JE 2020 Marking Scheme
The SSC JE exam is conducted as an online examination (Computer Based Exam). In this section, we are discussing the marking scheme for the SSC JE CBT exam. Along with that, the marks distribution for Paper 1 is also available.
Marks Distribution of Paper 1
|I||General Intelligence Reasoning||50||50|
General Engineering (Civil & Structural)
Part-B General Engineering (Electrical)
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)
How to Estimate Scores using SSC Je Answer Key 2020?
Before the result is out, candidates can use the answer key available and marking scheme to estimate their scores. Here are the steps using which candidates can calculate their scores for the SSC JE exam.
Step 1: The first step is to note down the correct and incorrect number of answers as per the answer keys.
Step 2: Now, add them up to get a total number of correct and incorrect answer.
Step 3: Now, use the formula given below to calculate scores.
Estimate Scores = (Number of correct answer x 2 marks) – (number of incorrect answer x 0.25 marks)