SSC JE 29 Oct 2020 Answer Key – The SSC JE 29 Oct exam is now over. Check SSC JE 29 Oct exam analysis for Shift 1 and Shift 2 in this article. Also, the memory-based answer key for SSC JE 29 Oct 2020 is available here. Today is the third day of Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer (SSC JE) exam. The official answer key for SSC JE is released on the official website, ssc.nic.in. Thereafter, the result for SSC JE 2020 exam is also declared. Check more about SSC JE 29 Oct 2020 Answer Key, Question Paper Analysis here.
Latest: The SSC JE exam is now over. Check the exam analysis below.
SSC JE 29 Oct 2020 Answer Key
The examination for SSC JE 2019 is taking place this year on October 27, 2020, October 28, 2020, October 29, 2020, and October 30, 2020, that is for four days. It takes places in two shifts. The first shift is conducted from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and the second shift is conducted from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM.
After the exam for SSC JE 29 Oct is over, several coaching institutes and center releases their unofficial answer keys. These are prepared based on the questions by the candidates who appear for this exam. Apart from the unofficial answer key, SSC also releases official answer keys on the official website, ssc.nic.in. Candidates can use both answer keys (unofficial and official) to estimate their scores before the declaration of SSC JE result.
SSC JE 29 Oct 2020 Exam Analysis & Answer Key
Here are the direct links for SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 1 and Shift 2 exam analysis and Answer key. Candidates can check the SSC JE 29 Oct 2020 Exam Analysis & Answer Key by various SSC JE mentors below.
SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 2 Electrical Engineering Exam Analysis || Gradeup
SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 2 Exam Analysis || Gradeup
SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 2 Exam Analysis || Testbook GATE
SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis || Wifistudios
SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis || Gradeup
SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis || Study with Rajesh Sir
SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis || Ever Exam
SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis || Testbook GATE
SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 2 Exam Analysis
The Shift 2 of SSC JE 29 Oct 2020 is now over. Check out the difficulty level, what type of questions were asked here:
- The overall level of SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 2 was of moderate level.
- For the second shift of SSC JE, Reasoning section was quite easy. Candidates have said that this shift’s reasoning was not lengthy and was easy to calculate.
- Similar to Reasoning, General Awareness section was also easy.
- Most of the reasoning and General Awareness questions were from the previous year that is 2019.
- The questions from electrical Engineering was of easy to moderate level. Most of the questions were from Electrical Machines (40 to 45 questions), Generate, transmission and distribution (18 to 22 questions) and Circuit theory (18 to 22 questions).
- Paper of Civil was of moderate level. Questions that mainly covered the question paper were of Building materials and concrete technology (15 to 18 questions), Soil Mechanics (12 to 15 questions) and 10 to 14 questions in RCC design and theory of structure respectively.
SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 1 Exam Analysis
The Shift 1 of SSC JE 29 Oct 2020 is now over. Check out the difficulty level, what type of questions were asked here:
- The overall level of SSC JE 29 Oct Shift 1 was of moderate level.
- The questions from Non-Technical (Reasoning) was of difficult level. Candidates who have appeared in the exam have said that Reasoning section was lengthy.
- Questions from Series topics of Reasoning was difficult level. Aspirants have attempted around 36-41 questions in Reasoning section.
- From Civil Engineering Technical section, most of the questions were asked from Soil (10 to 15 questions), irrigation and hydro (04 to 05 questions numericals), Environment (08 to 09 questions). The weightage of Transportation is reduced to 04 to 05 questions.
- /general Awareness section was yet again of easy to moderate level. Around 11-12 questions were from Current Affairs, questions from Nobel Prize, 04-05 questions from History and Geography respectively.
- It is important to note the 04-50 questions from Economics were asked in this time.
SSC JE Cut Off Marks
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the cut off marks for SSC JE once the result is declared. So, by the time cut off marks for this year is out, check out the previous year SSC JE cut off marks.
Minimum qualifying marks in Paper 1 and Paper 2 are:
- UR: 30%
- OBC / EWS: 25%
- Others: 20%
SSC JE Paper 1 Cut Off – 2016
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
SSC JE Paper 1 + Paper 2 Cut Off
- Civil and Quantity Surveying & Contract Engineering
- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
SSC JE 2020 Marking Scheme
In this section, we are discussing the marking scheme for the SSC Junior Engineer exam. Aspirants can use the marking scheme to estimate their score and know their chances of selection for Paper 2. Scroll down to know more.
Marks Distribution of Paper 1
|I||General Intelligence Reasoning||50||50|
General Engineering (Civil & Structural)
Part-B General Engineering (Electrical)
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)
How to Estimate Scores using SSC JE Answer Key 2020?
Now that candidates have a marking scheme for SSC JE exam, they can start to calculate their score for SSC JE exam. For this, they can refer to the steps shared below.
1st step: First step is to note down the number of correct and incorrect answers.
2nd step: Now, tally them to get a total number of correct and incorrect answer.
3rd step: Use the formula given below to estimate score for SSC Junior Engineer exam.
Estimate Scores = (Number of correct answer x 2 marks) – (number of incorrect answer x 0.25 marks)